Author Topic: Q-tipped Muffler Queen Protests  (Read 728 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Q-tipped Muffler Queen Protests
« on: July 10, 2014, 04:00:34 PM »
Hard to believe but true.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10025062434

madfloridian (81,010 posts)

I am an older white woman, a retired teacher.

There are now two threads up going with the theme of how "older white men" and older people at DU in general are keeping the board from being progressive enough for the younger folks. Some even say that when we are all gone it will be more liberal.

Way to make seniors feel part of things.

Some of us "older" people have been here for many years. It's been 12 almost 13 for me. Some have been here since the inception in 2001. Many of us are criticized for being more liberal than our present Democratic party.

I want to say that I don't think there are many here who deserve the denigration going on in those two threads. There are always some, and I probably don't run into them because I am concentrating on other issues. Mostly education for me.

It's going to tear the forum apart if it keeps up.

Most of us older people here post about issues that are important to us, and the ones I read don't get into the race issue.

If I differ with President Obama, it is on policy matters like education and Social Security cuts.

I think there needs to be some moderation here.

... and then the fight started. :rotf:

Lots of comments at the link.  Mostly the old white women's convention of the DU singing praise and hosanna.    Old white women are the Democrat party and the DUmp.  The old white  DUmen have gone to grave yards everyone, henpecked to death. ( or hooked up with young trophy wives).

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

Re: Q-tipped Muffler Queen Protests
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 04:01:50 PM »
Skinner needs to call in an estrogen air strike STAT!! :popcorn:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 04:36:46 PM »
Skinner needs to call in an estrogen air strike STAT!! :popcorn:

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 04:37:58 PM »
A hearty H-5 for the thread title. :hi5:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 05:13:54 PM »
Awww, the poor, old, queen....

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 05:20:33 PM »
Mrs. Slocombe hasn't aged well. :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 05:28:40 PM »
Mrs. Slocombe hasn't aged well. :(

Kinda resembles a MR. Slocombe. I wonder what was taught in that classroom.

But, the glasses. Now there's a fashion statement.

Offline ranger75

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 05:47:09 PM »
Hard to believe but true.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10025062434

... and then the fight started. :rotf:

Lots of comments at the link.  Mostly the old white women's convention of the DU singing praise and hosanna.    Old white women are the Democrat party and the DUmp.  The old white  DUmen have gone to grave yards everyone, henpecked to death. ( or hooked up with young trophy wives).

Ahhh, commies eating their young...errr...in this case, eating their old.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 07:09:12 PM »
There's no moonbat, like an old moonbat.

"You kids stay out of my pot patch! And stop chasing my ghetto chickens."
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »
Sometimes these threads lead to links of other threads. Get a load of this tripe.

Quote from:
bravenak )

41. After you old guys are gone the rest of us will make up the new majority.

I think it will take much less time than the estimates project. I have two children, he has four, i expect to have two more and that will still mean i will have the least amount of children for a Lady in my family. My grandmother had ten. Most of my friends have several already and are continuing to procreate. Many of my white friends are in mixed marriages and have several children who identify as asian or black or hispanic not white. Minorities are not cozy with wall street for the most part, and women especially single one are less likely to vote Republican. So in twenty years we will not have 2 Parties run by Old white Dudes who service the rich. We will be voting ourselves a right good part of their money, praise R'hllor.

You got to realize that power is shifting towards a more liberal society and that it is the old white men who are standing in the way of progress, passing shit laws and fighting against womens rights. The kids growing up see their congressmen screeching about illegals, urban youths, thugs, wetbacks and more. They will not be voting for Republicans. And Democrats better get our shit together and start bringing in the next generation quickly before Republicans decide to get smart, steal our platform, and out voters. Because sorry to tell you, the youth is not interested in the NSA all day everyday, they post every private thought they have on Tumblr, facebook, etc.

They will kill wall street when they get their time. I'll be right here helping them find the means. And we need their help to do it because the old party bosses still control the legislature, for now.
The only way to get the votes is to get the voters engaged. And horror stories about how much you hate Obama is not a good lure when you are fishing in a pond of Obama supporters, and the youth , women, lgbt's, and minorities are supporters of this President. You are driving them away and losing us votes. 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025060206#post41

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Big words from someone who's not worthy to lick the soles of my shoes. All you did was tell me you're too lazy to make it on your own, primitive.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 09:51:04 PM »
Human nature and the leftist world,everyone looking to get theirs at someone elses expense and impossible to sustain.
It is why it always ends up under the boot heel of Stalinism with its tyranny to force water to run uphill for a while.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 11:47:18 PM »
Sometimes these threads lead to links of other threads. Get a load of this tripe.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Big words from someone who's not worthy to lick the soles of my shoes. All you did was tell me you're too lazy to make it on your own, primitive.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Wait, is that primitive really claiming that liberals have large families?  Wrong, Dummy.  You liberals are busy aborting your young and never getting married.  All the people I know from big families are strongly conservative.  There was a decent amount of large families (6+) at my old my Parish.  Everyone one of them was staunchly conservative.  Orthodox Jews also tend to have large families.  They are also conservative.

The only large families that have big-government sympathies are the illegal immigrants that the Democrats are trying to push into our country.  Unless the Dummies are counting the welfare queens with 7 kids to 6 different dads as large families...

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 08:00:25 AM »
passing shit laws and fighting against womens rights

Still amazes me that they fight for the right to kill babies.  And they wonder why there is so much mayhem in the world. They have NO morals.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.