Author Topic: Kenyan Spear Chucker Kills Legendary GOP Symbol  (Read 590 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Kenyan Spear Chucker Kills Legendary GOP Symbol
« on: May 18, 2014, 06:05:00 PM »
Well I just couldn't resist this one.  I saw this on the tube and IIRC native Kenyans took down the beast.  What do we make of this?  I blame Boosh or the Joos. 

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/1014806043

peoli (2,476 posts)

Mountain Bull, legendary Kenyan elephant, found dead   
Source: CBS

Mountain Bull, the magnificent six-ton elephant, featured prominently in our reporting on the poaching crisis in Africa for CBS Evening News and CBS Sunday morning, has been discovered dead.

Perhaps he had been living on borrowed time, but the manner and place of his death is shocking and deeply disheartening to conservationists and Kenyans.

He was a troublesome elephant at least according to human standards - intelligent, wide ranging, and fence breaking with his massive, perfectly matched tusks. During the dry season he would often retreat to the protected and secluded cool forests of Mount Kenya, but in the wet season, he would strike out for undiscovered country far to the north. Fences were but a minor nuisance for him. He knocked them down with his tusks and neighboring crops became a tasty snack for his journeys.

In October of 2012, CBS News producer Jack Renaud and cameraman Wim de Vos travelled with me to Kenya to film a risky capture and partial de-tusking operation on Mountain Bull. Kenya Wildlife Service vets undertook a dynamic operation to dart him and while he rumbled in an anesthetic slumber they fired up a chain saw and sawed off the ends of his tusks while we, awed by his might, crowded in for a gentle touch.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mountain-bull-legendary-kenyan-elephant-found-dead/ 

But I thought the idea was to return to simpler times.  Seems like the Kenyan natives are persona non grata for wiping out Mountain Bull.  But then being DUmmies they would probably be upset if the Kenyans had wiped out a case of Mountain Dew.  Not a lot of comments at the moment beyond the normal Dummy pearl clutching. :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Kenyan Spear Chucker Kills Legendary GOP Symbol
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 08:24:30 PM »
If the jug-eared muslim wasn't gay, and had a son, he'd look like the spearchucker who killed the elephant.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Kenyan Spear Chucker Kills Legendary GOP Symbol
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 09:28:13 AM »
It's a conundrum for the dummies.  Whine about a dead animal, blame the GOP or hail the Islamist that killed it for fun.