Author Topic: illegals are eligible for obamacare?  (Read 2422 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: illegals are eligible for obamacare?
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2014, 07:38:59 AM »
I agree. I'm not in favor of amnesty. I'm simply stating the facts as related to illegals receiving government healthcare. They can't, even if protected under Obamas self enacted version of Dream. It was kind of a big deal in the immigrant community actually and they are pissed about it.

And yet they are still finding ways to get it.  Especially in California.

:whatever:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:26:28 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2014, 09:39:46 AM »
And yet they are still finding way sot get it.  Especially in California.

:whatever:

TRG--I highly suggest our "noob" get on the KFI website and listen to the simulcast of the John and Ken show for a few days.

Not only did I find their show pretty enjoyable and funny, but from time to time it pissed me off.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Dori

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 10:18:14 AM »
TRG--I highly suggest our "noob" get on the KFI website and listen to the simulcast of the John and Ken show for a few days.

Not only did I find their show pretty enjoyable and funny, but from time to time it pissed me off.

John and Ken are pot and pan bangers.  They're always on California's case. I wouldn't call them conservatives necessarily, but they have no love for "stupid", which seems to be all CA is these days.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 10:25:21 AM »

I prefer Brian Sussman at KSFO. But you're right those two are funny.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2014, 10:54:47 AM »
It was in response to a previous poster (that I quoted) using it as a source for Obama's lies (4 pages worth). Or is it only valid when it's in the best interest of conservatives?

It's a valid source of information, but don't get your panties in a wad thinking that it's all-encompassing. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2014, 11:44:25 AM »
John and Ken are pot and pan bangers.  They're always on California's case. I wouldn't call them conservatives necessarily, but they have no love for "stupid", which seems to be all CA is these days.

They're not conservatives--they've admitted such.  They're far closer to "small L" libertarians.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford