Author Topic: Nadinettes In A Full Court Press!  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Nadinettes In A Full Court Press!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 02:21:59 PM »
Response to Autumn (Reply #12)
Tue Mar 4, 2014, 11:42 PM
Star Member sabrina 1 (42,178 posts)
17. Not to mention the supporting crew in a certain 'cave'! Anything that rubs them the wrong way makes me smile.

Sabrina the DUmmy is incapable of rubbing me the right way.

"No happy ending for you, GI!"
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 02:56:06 PM »
Response to Autumn (Reply #12)
Tue Mar 4, 2014, 11:42 PM
Star Member sabrina 1 (42,178 posts)
17. Not to mention the supporting crew in a certain 'cave'! Anything that rubs them the wrong way

makes me smile.

I would go check it out but will not give them the clicks.

We should assign one person for these missions so they get only one click!

Because this will surely blow their teeny, tiny minds!

:lmao:

Honestly, dear, I would have to give a damn first before any of you goons can offend me. 
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Dori

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2014, 03:44:33 PM »
:lmao:

Honestly, dear, I would have to give a damn first before any of you goons can offend me. 

They sure don't get it, do they?  But what can you expect, DUmmies always project their "feelings" onto us.

They are so clueless about how we think and what makes us tick.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2014, 03:57:19 PM »
They are so clueless about how we think and what makes us tick.

Which is why, in the event they ever decide they are stupid enough to kick off their "glorious revolution", it'll last until about lunch.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2014, 09:00:47 PM »
Which is why, in the event they ever decide they are stupid enough to kick off their "glorious revolution", it'll last until about lunch.   :-)

Good. I always hate to have to reload mags.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2014, 03:39:16 AM »

Sounds about right as they sleep to nearly noon.  ;)
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2014, 04:03:32 AM »
You know what it says in the ParGen handbook...'When in doubt, more is better!'

Mine says, "When in doubt, max it out!"

I'm referencing the 4.45 Version, 2nd Edition.  If there is a later one, I need a copy.   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2014, 07:00:13 AM »
Mine says, "When in doubt, max it out!"

I'm referencing the 4.45 Version, 2nd Edition.  If there is a later one, I need a copy.   :-)

A new edition will be out in a few weeks.  A couple of typos have to be worked out. O-) :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2014, 09:12:38 AM »

As soon as the electricity is turned off they will surrender.