Author Topic: Favorite DU moment evah?  (Read 5756 times)

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: Favorite DU moment evah?
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2014, 10:25:25 AM »
Yeah that was before I got to CU but I remember hearing about it over there.  IIRC SpeedAddiction tried to take credit for having done that one.

Wow..he would.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2014, 11:35:57 AM »
Favorite moment at the DUmp?

Easy.

Election night, 2004.

Without question.  That was fun.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Karin

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2014, 12:17:38 PM »
Oh Cindie reminded me...

I was new here and to the DUmp.  Remember when we were firing missles at the moon for some reason?  A coven of the weirder DUmmies were wailing and gnashing their teeth:  "WHAT OF THE MOON PEOPLE??!!!!" 

I was floored.  One of the first threads I rowed over. 

What a fun thread this is!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2014, 12:27:27 PM »
Oh Cindie reminded me...

I was new here and to the DUmp.  Remember when we were firing missles at the moon for some reason?  A coven of the weirder DUmmies were wailing and gnashing their teeth:  "WHAT OF THE MOON PEOPLE??!!!!" 

I was floored.  One of the first threads I rowed over. 

What a fun thread this is!

Yeah, the moon bombing thing was one of the best ways DUmmies self-selected into the "completely batshit" category. These are people who
bristle at the slightest mention of Judeo-Christian beliefs, but who believe in "mother nature," "smudging," and of course the "karmic" implications of bombing the moon.

Oh well. They're called DUmmies for a reason.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2014, 01:29:13 PM »
Another fun moment was when the DUmmies were claiming that then Governor Jeb Bush was using ice trucks to hide multitudes of dead bodies after one of the Florida hurricanes.

That resulted in this photoshop effort by someone, can't remember if it was Daveman or Freeper or someone else who created it:

Good times, good times. :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Gern

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2014, 02:34:19 PM »
Another fun moment was when the DUmmies were claiming that then Governor Jeb Bush was using ice trucks to hide multitudes of dead bodies after one of the Florida hurricanes.

That resulted in this photoshop effort by someone, can't remember if it was Daveman or Freeper or someone else who created it:

Good times, good times. :-)

ROFL! 

That's a Daveman original, for sure!  :lmao:

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2014, 02:50:55 PM »
I wish daveman were still around.

Here's another: chemtrails!!!!11!
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: Re: Favorite DU moment evah?
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2014, 03:27:45 PM »
I wish daveman were still around.

Here's another: chemtrails!!!!11!

He's at that site where Arroyo and Bridget Scott and Shannon and a few others hang out when they have had enough of us Conservative types.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2014, 03:32:05 PM »
He's at that site where Arroyo and Bridget Scott and Shannon and a few others hang out when they have had enough of us Conservative types.

I always thought highly of daveman; in fact, at our old home, I used to consider DemonicUnderwear, DarkHalo, and daveman the big three.  Because I didn't know much, I even thought they were the ones who ran our old home.

Why's daveman hanging around with that sort of people now?

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2014, 03:48:44 PM »
Wow..he would.

Wonder what happened to that guy.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Favorite DU moment evah?
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2014, 04:04:08 PM »
I always thought highly of daveman; in fact, at our old home, I used to consider DemonicUnderwear, DarkHalo, and daveman the big three.  Because I didn't know much, I even thought they were the ones who ran our old home.

Why's daveman hanging around with that sort of people now?

Undies and DH still poke their heads in at CU from time to time.   I miss daveman too. He was a valuable member at CU and here.

As for why he hangs out with those folks is beyond me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2014, 04:05:19 PM »
Wonder what happened to that guy.

After he came clean about not being a Ranger he made a brief reappearance at CU then faded away.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2014, 06:25:26 PM »
Oh and Andyscam: Willy Boy's posts where he was asking for proof of Andy's illness which started a doubt bomb among the DUmmies. It only lasted about 5 minutes. Mrs. Waverly saving the day. Poor stupid Beth's fund raising threads where flyarm would post song lyrics. Ballot the puppy. A partner who could afford to remodel the bathroom but not pay for Andy's surgery and the DUmmies trying to justify it. Andy having to go all the way to Boston even though there was a hospital in his own back yard who set the protocols all cancer centers were using at the time. Ignoring the fact that his health care practitioner could fill out an online form to allow him to be treated at Johns Hopkins and have it paid by Washington state Medicaid. The DUmmies being scammed twice by the same guy.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2014, 07:56:50 PM »
My all time favorite!  It makes me laugh my ass off even now.

I had no idea what that picture represented until I clicked the link.

Holy shit... Dummies are insane...

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2014, 08:08:34 PM »
A partner who could afford to remodel the bathroom but not pay for Andy's surgery and the DUmmies trying to justify it.

Even funnier - a homo boyfriend named Termite.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2014, 08:11:29 PM »
Even funnier - a homo boyfriend named Termite.

OMG.  That made me truly LOL
 :cheersmate:
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2014, 08:18:11 PM »
So many good moments -

The Bricking of The Pitt.

Skins' Big Gay Purge.

Fitzmas.

All of the acts of Wallduding..

But my favorites involve the forum itself...

2nd place - The Night of the avatar Transformation.

1st place - The 'All Your Base' popup after the 2004 election loss.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2014, 10:51:47 PM »
Yeah that was before I got to CU but I remember hearing about it over there.  IIRC SpeedAddiction tried to take credit for having done that one.

Speed took credit for a lot of things he didn't do.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2014, 11:14:48 PM »
I missed the TiT/veriSEAL thing.  Must have been a classic.
Those boys don't much care for stolen valor.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2014, 04:56:50 AM »
Speed took credit for a lot of things he didn't do.

Yes he most certainly did.  I believe he even lied about his daughter being in the military as well.

Good to see you stranger.  :cheersmate:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2014, 04:59:14 AM »
Oh and Andyscam: Willy Boy's posts where he was asking for proof of Andy's illness which started a doubt bomb among the DUmmies. It only lasted about 5 minutes. Mrs. Waverly saving the day. Poor stupid Beth's fund raising threads where flyarm would post song lyrics. Ballot the puppy. A partner who could afford to remodel the bathroom but not pay for Andy's surgery and the DUmmies trying to justify it. Andy having to go all the way to Boston even though there was a hospital in his own back yard who set the protocols all cancer centers were using at the time. Ignoring the fact that his health care practitioner could fill out an online form to allow him to be treated at Johns Hopkins and have it paid by Washington state Medicaid. The DUmmies being scammed twice by the same guy.

Cindie

ANd to top it all off...not dying because of the allegedly delayed surgery...but from a post op infection.

That's a little kernel of truth about Andyscam they always leave out.

Offline Karin

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2014, 08:07:20 AM »
A partner who could afford to remodel the bathroom but not pay for Andy's surgery and the DUmmies trying to justify it.

Oh, that would have been something to see.   :lmao:  Look how they try to defend the indefensible all the time, currently with Grayson.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2014, 10:24:37 AM »
"Hey WTF happened to your gal Cindy?  you kicked her to the curb when the messiah hit town.  She is still protesting misfits, cause we are still at war... did you forget??"
If I remember right, they kicked Cindy (Who one DUmmy once claimed was the spiritual reincarnation of the Greek goddess Demeter) to the curb when she tried to run for Nancy Pelosi's seat. They'll gladly abandon those they once supported if such persons eventually oppose the Democrat party in any way.

Back on target, this is fun! I'll see if I can list some of my favorite DU moments (Usually in terms of humor or just general entertainment, not ones that I find memorable simply for how much they angered me), in no order:
1. All the times in which, whenever some mass killing or act of terrorism on American soil occurred, the DUmmies instantly claimed that it must have been a right- wing Tea Party terrorist, only to have it ultimately turn out to be an Islamic jihadist or someone similar (i.e. the Boston Marathon bombing, the attempted bombing of Times Square, etc.).
2. Will Pitt loudly bragging a couple Decembers ago that he had been quoted by Michael Moore in the bloated crockumentarian's annual Christmas rant, only to have it publicly revealed that Pitt in fact plagiarized the quote in question from a Douglas Adams novel.
3. When the left's jihad against Chick- Fil- A was at its strongest, there was a delightful bit of self- pwnage in one thread. The DUmmy in question, in an attempt to I guess claim that Chick- Fil- A is run by religious hypocrites, said something along the lines of, "Does Chick- Fil- A open on Sundays? Then, they violate the commandment about keeping the Sabbath day holy. What a bunch of hypocrites!" The DUmmy was of course too stupid to realize that one of the things Chick- Fil- A is most widely known for is the fact that it's NOT open on Sundays for religious reasons!
4. In November 2011, the DUmmies' whining and moaning about Bloomberg finally having the Occupy Wall Street camp forcibly torn down, with many Occupiers' beloved cell phones and laptops winding up in landfills as a result. The DUmmies' tears were particularly yummy that day.
5. Some people here have pointed out the threads with the DUmmies shrieking in hysteria about missiles being launched at the moon. There was one thread in particular on that subject that stuck out for me, with a DUmmy giving some incredibly weird, almost certainly drug- induced story about somehow comunicating telepathically with the Moon- People.
6. When Rachel Maddow suddenly was severely injured and bruised, the DUmmies put out a bunch of threads claiming that Maddow was attacked by evil conservatives trying to silence her, only to have it ultimately be revealed that Maddow's injuries were just the result of her falling over drunk.
7. All the conspiracy- theory threads, but especially the ones involving chemtrails and the now- legendary "Chicken wire" experiment.
8. Their howls of grief and anger over Scott Brown being elected to Ted Kennedy's seat in the Senate.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2014, 10:46:14 AM »
6. When Rachel Maddow suddenly was severely injured and bruised, the DUmmies put out a bunch of threads claiming that Maddow was attacked by evil conservatives trying to silence her, only to have it ultimately be revealed that Maddow's injuries were just the result of her falling over drunk.
That was Randi Rhodes, but it doesn't make it any less funny.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2014, 02:46:23 PM »
ANd to top it all off...not dying because of the allegedly delayed surgery...but from a post op infection.

Allegedly dying. Coach didn't get a photo of the corpse, and there's never been an obit anywhere except that weekly Seattle moonbat rag - about as reliable as Crazy Miriam's San Diego blog.

With dozens of moonbats allegedly visiting him up to the day he got whacked, there isn't even one picture of the sodomite looking sick. It was 2005, a couple of years before everyone had smartphones, but nearly everyone was carrying a flip phone with a camera. The sodomite was a DUmp celebrity. Why no pictures?

Coach says he was whacked, so I'm sure he was whacked, but we have no corpus delicti.