Author Topic: DUmmies cheer big donation to Black Genocide  (Read 327 times)

Offline zeitgeist

DUmmies cheer big donation to Black Genocide
« on: February 13, 2014, 01:28:53 PM »
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10024491237
DUmmies celebrate Black History month with the Zuck
TBF (22,167 posts)
Zuckerberg Donates $992 Million To Charity That Funds Planned Parenthood

Nice to see some of his money being donated to good causes -- and it will be interesting to see if the fundies now decide to boycott Facebook --
Zuckerberg Donates $992 Million To Charity That Funds Planned Parenthood

February 12, 2014

{snip}

KA KA KA Klickable link for the Dummy edification and enjoyment.

Now color me skeptical, but when a rich white boy gives big bucks to an organization that has done more to eradicate the black man than the Klan it makes some folk go uh huh, I hear a dog whistle blowing. Not the DUmmies.  They are tone deaf to that whole situation.

I guess it is just an unfortunate unintended consequence that black babies die in greater number, not some devious evil intent on the part of the Zucker.   :whistling:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: DUmmies cheer big donation to Black Genocide
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 01:39:33 PM »
Well, DUmmies, this is HIS money. He earned it. The government didn't steal it from him and hand it out to The Margaret Sanger Foundation for the Eradication of Black people. He chose to give his money to them. I wouldn't do it. Unlike you, I believe killing babies of any color is still murder. If he gave it to Feminists for Life, you'd all be trying to organize "Not one Damn Dime to Facebook" day.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

Re: DUmmies cheer big donation to Black Genocide
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 02:42:39 PM »
I use an ad-blocker and rarely see ads on Facebook, and I never click on any ads that get by the blocker.