Author Topic: Boobiez on DU.  (Read 5965 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Boobiez on DU.
« on: June 28, 2008, 08:36:34 PM »
My daughter had this done. Best wishes on everything going well.

Rising Phoenix  (1000+ posts)      Sat Jun-28-08 07:48 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7874274
I made an appt with the plastic surgeon
 Advertisements [?]insurance will cover everything! its in october, but I'm on the wait list if there is a cancellation so Tuesday is my last day smoking. The surgeon then hooks you up with a nutritionist and personal trainer.....how cool

CaliforniaPeggy  (1000+ posts)       Sat Jun-28-08 08:15 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. Oh, I see...
 Thanks for the pic!

I hope you'll be a lot more comfortable!

*shudder*

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Boobiez on DU.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 08:38:51 PM »
ewww... :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 09:22:03 PM »
That bitch is nasty. PUKE!
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »
Good luck to her.  It can relieve back problems once she lightens up on the front end. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 06:24:53 AM »
What?  No bong in the background?

And WTF is up with that tat?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 08:46:11 AM »
You know, one would think that DUmmies would want to hold on to anything that might make them appealing to a broad audience.  Big boobies are a blessing, DUmmie.  Or in your case, about the only redeeming quality you have.

Think carefully.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Flame

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 09:05:55 AM »
Hope it works out for her...and quitting smoking is an added benefit!

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 12:04:57 PM »

I beg to differ while she is not the hottest thing around she is not to bad and BIG tits go along way :D
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 12:18:11 PM »

I beg to differ while she is not the hottest thing around she is not to bad and BIG tits go along way :D
Yeah, all the way to her ****ing KNEES.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 12:50:21 PM »
Good luck to her.  It can relieve back problems once she lightens up on the front end. 

I agree, one of my good friends has had breast reduction surgery TWICE. 

The tattoo is tacky though.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »
You couldn't pay me enough to look at that thread...............shuuuuuuuuder.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »
Hope it works out for her...and quitting smoking is an added benefit!

Quitters never win.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »
Unless she has some serious medical problems, she's an idiot. Shouldn't be surprising that she's a self-hating liberal. Breasts are VERY feminine and of course must be eliminated in her eye because she's uncomfortable with being feminine. Just stupid.

BTW, maybe she should have considered the nutriotionist and personal trainer BEFORE she does this. Chances are she'd shrink some just from toning up and dieting anyway.  :whatever:

PS I wait for her to be an alternamommy someday moaning about how she can't nurse her babies and all that and how the evil doctor didn't warn her adequately enough. BAnk on this, seen it way too many times on parenting boards...the guilt, the angst, the projection.  :whatever:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 08:16:36 PM »

Yeah, all the way to her ****ing KNEES.

Ahh, another small boob lover. You can love them all you want, it's all good since we all like different things, but there is no need to be insulting to women who do have bigger breasts. I"m nearly 40 years old and mine are still doing wonderfully. How people end up when they have big boobs has a lot with their genetics and skin tone, as well as how they support them through their lifetime. I've never had back problems either from having bigger boobs and I work out to boot.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 08:21:25 PM »

The tattoo is icky...right there by her neck too...wow.

As for reduction, for those who do have back problems, it can help. One of those medical reasons that necessitate this. I'm fortunate to never have had either an injury in my back that was made worse by this or problems initiating from it. I'm grateful for it.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
I would think that the diet/exercise/quitting smoking should have come LONG before the scalpel. From the picture, it certainly looks like she could benefit from the reduction. But she would get better results by being in the best physical shape possible first. And that tat is just...UGLY! I wonder if she did it to draw attention away from her breasts?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 08:52:03 PM »
I would think that the diet/exercise/quitting smoking should have come LONG before the scalpel. From the picture, it certainly looks like she could benefit from the reduction. But she would get better results by being in the best physical shape possible first. And that tat is just...UGLY! I wonder if she did it to draw attention away from her breasts?

That's what I was thinking, Dixie. Get in shape first and then see where it goes. Boobage often times reduces a lot on its own when a diet is changed significantly and one works on reshaping and toning the body. But, maybe they are giving her medical probs that are making it difficult to work out...shrug...who knows.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 06:32:18 AM »

I remember a thread on that tat from sometime back - IIRC every 'pin' stuck in the heart represents a time when hers was broken by someone. Another DUmmy suggested that the basic design and placement may have been inspired by something similar worn by one of the "Suicide Girls" (best described as Pierced, tatted, emo pinup chicks)

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 06:43:18 AM »
Due to the apparent degree of saggage, I don't think the reduction is a bad idea. BIG cans don't necessarily mean GOOD cans. 36C's are good.....52-Longs are bad.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 10:19:29 AM »

As for reduction, for those who do have back problems, it can help. One of those medical reasons that necessitate this. I'm fortunate to never have had either an injury in my back that was made worse by this or problems initiating from it. I'm grateful for it.

One thing that is often overlooked is the fact that the biggest strain on the back comes from the belly before the cleavage.  One of my ex girlfriends had a really stunning rack and constantly bitched because she claimed they were hurting her back.  When I tried to point out that it wasn't so much the large boobs she had been toting all of her life but was instead caused by the extra 40 pounds she had managed to gain, I was called everything but my own name.   :-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 10:39:04 AM »

One thing that is often overlooked is the fact that the biggest strain on the back comes from the belly before the cleavage.  One of my ex girlfriends had a really stunning rack and constantly bitched because she claimed they were hurting her back.  When I tried to point out that it wasn't so much the large boobs she had been toting all of her life but was instead caused by the extra 40 pounds she had managed to gain, I was called everything but my own name.   :-)

I'm glad someone else said it since I didn't want to. Losing weight in general off the front can be very helpful in this regards, not to mention you strengthen your back if you are doing any sort of weights int he process which helps...well...bare the burden.  :lmao:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 10:39:31 AM »

I remember a thread on that tat from sometime back - IIRC every 'pin' stuck in the heart represents a time when hers was broken by someone. Another DUmmy suggested that the basic design and placement may have been inspired by something similar worn by one of the "Suicide Girls" (best described as Pierced, tatted, emo pinup chicks)

There is something very telling about someone who would tattoo a symbol for every time their heart has been broken.  Her life must be filled with disappointment.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »

I'm glad someone else said it since I didn't want to. Losing weight in general off the front can be very helpful in this regards, not to mention you strengthen your back if you are doing any sort of weights int he process which helps...well...bare the burden.  :lmao:

My friend who had two breast reduction surgeries has always been thin.  Even when she had larger than a double D.  She said that the large breasts hurt her back tremendously.  She has permanent bra marks in her shoulders from the straps digging into her shoulder. 

Here is a picture of my friend.  She is the one sitting with the short brown hair.  She said the breast reduction surgeries were the best thing she ever did for her health because now she can actually work out.  Before she had to wear numerous sports bras at a time so she could work out and even when she did it still hurt so she seldom worked out.

Oh yeah,  don't look at me...I look stupid.   :p

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 10:54:02 AM »
Meh.
More than a mouthful is a waste.

That is what my husband says.  I don't know if he says it for my benefit or if he really means it.   :p

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 10:59:30 AM »

My friend who had two breast reduction surgeries has always been thin.  Even when she had larger than a double D.  She said that the large breasts hurt her back tremendously.  She has permanent bra marks in her shoulders from the straps digging into her shoulder. 

Here is a picture of my friend.  She is the one sitting with the short brown hair.  She said the breast reduction surgeries were the best thing she ever did for her health because now she can actually work out.  Before she had to wear numerous sports bras at a time so she could work out and even when she did it still hurt so she seldom worked out.

Oh yeah,  don't look at me...I look stupid.   :p

That's why I didn't say it in regards to her because there are women who just can not bear the burden of it and they are normal size and have taken efforts to strengthen tnheir back. A good many women with large breasts are overweight though and if they lost weight and strengthened both their ab and back muscles and waited as they saw some natural reduction in size, they'd be perfectly able to carry what they have. That's what I'm referring too. My son's teacher was like that. She lost about 60lbs, but could have shed another 70 or so, but she got reduction surgery instead.