Author Topic: another primitive bites the dust  (Read 9669 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: another primitive bites the dust
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2014, 06:20:24 PM »
Maybe we all just need to shave our heads. 

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2014, 06:24:44 PM »

Too damn cold.

We can revisit that idea next June.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Online dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »
You're right celebrating death and dancing with joy for people burning in hell is pure love. You convinced me!

I forgot grave dancing was moral.

We, I kind of agree with freedom's ass about grave dancing. I don't like it and try not to do it. Now, that said, I think there are those people who it would be better for the world if they were mortally not around. I am pretty sure God agrees, prob'ly not Jesus, though.

Each to his own. Jesus said love your enemy and turn the other cheek.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2014, 06:27:52 PM »
We, I kind of agree with freedom's ass about grave dancing. I don't like it and try not to do it. Now, that said, I think there are those people who it would be better for the world if they were mortally not around. I am pretty sure God agrees, prob'ly not Jesus, though.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek but only to the degree your enemies do not get a leg up on you.

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2014, 06:29:40 PM »

Perhaps a tasteful bikini wax?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2014, 06:30:51 PM »

Never in this Universe would my bikini wax be "tasteful."

I also fear it would be "painful."

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2014, 06:31:14 PM »

You first.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Online dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2014, 06:34:33 PM »
Jesus said to turn the other cheek but only to the degree your enemies do not get a leg up on you.

Give me chapter and verse for that last part, and no letters to... either.

;-)

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Online dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2014, 06:35:29 PM »
Oh...

And I agree with free per. ****ing piece of shit auto correct.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2014, 06:35:40 PM »
Give me chapter and verse for that last part, and no letters to... either.

;-)

Hey turning a phrase is no mean feat!

Online dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2014, 06:38:24 PM »

Hey turning a phrase is no mean feat!

LOL

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2014, 06:39:20 PM »

I do agree the world would be better off with certain people gone, I also would think God has a reason for them being here.

I can see dancing on Saddam and Bin Laden's grave, but they caused so much death and destruction, and maybe I'm a hypocrite for thinking that.

I would think Jesus has pity on those who didn't follow him and does not rejoice for their fate.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2014, 06:42:57 PM »

Must resist making a LVL joke...

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2014, 06:44:33 PM »
I do agree the world would be better off with certain people gone, I also would think God has a reason for them being here.

I have like 6 people I am trying to plug into that paradigm with limited success...

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2014, 07:35:52 PM »
Probably it'd be a good idea to discuss Death, and why it's irrelevant about what we say, after someone dies.

By the time I was 25 years old, I'd already gone through what people in later middle age are enduring; the deaths of parents and siblings.  By the time I was 40, I was the last one left, out of what had once been a very large family.

First of all, Death comes to us all, sometimes at the most inconvenient time; It comes, and nothing can be done about it.

Second of all, Death happens more by random chance than any other reason; true, if one's pretty old, the likelihood's stronger, or if one's in bad health, the likelihood's stronger.  However, there's plenty of ancient people who live to be even more ancient, and there's plenty of ill people who live longer than healthy people.

Death just happens, and there isn't a damned thing one can do about it, other than remembering a promise of God, that "the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised, and we shall be saved....."

Death doesn't "pick on" us.  I remember many frustrating discussions with a late sister, who whined that the family had been born under an "unlucky star," given its mortality.  She could never understand.  It just happens, and one needs to accept, adapt, and move on.  I never considered my family particularly ill-blessed, onslaughted by tragedy; in fact, I rather considered destiny had treated all of us well, thank you.

Death separates from this time and place; we, the temporarily living, have no idea what it's like in Eternal Life, because finite minds cannot comprehend the Infinite, i.e., God and Eternity.  We have no idea, absolutely no idea, what those who've gone before us now know.  All we know is that God is powerful, glorious, majestic, and compassionate, and disposes of things the way they need disposed.

Whatever it is Hell is, and we have no way of knowing, and who's going there and who's not, is outside the realm of our understanding and experience.  None of us can say who's saved and who's not; that's something that's known only between God and the individual.

- - - - - - - - - -

And so we come to this issue, talking about the dead, either respectfully or unrespectfully.

No matter what good one says about the dead, it doesn't do the dead any good.

No matter what bad one says about the dead, it doesn't harm the dead in the least little way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline liana

• Banned
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2014, 07:59:56 PM »
Don't mistake my words for love of the DUmmies, I freely admit that I have hate for them and wish misery on them under policies they support, I just think grave dancing is crossing a line.

That's what I was referring to. Silly.  :lol:
If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2014, 09:15:44 PM »
That's what I was referring to. Silly.  :lol:
BS given for coming back. You promised you would leave.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2014, 09:54:54 PM »
Probably it'd be a good idea to discuss Death, and why it's irrelevant about what we say, after someone dies.

By the time I was 25 years old, I'd already gone through what people in later middle age are enduring; the deaths of parents and siblings.  By the time I was 40, I was the last one left, out of what had once been a very large family.

First of all, Death comes to us all, sometimes at the most inconvenient time; It comes, and nothing can be done about it.

Second of all, Death happens more by random chance than any other reason; true, if one's pretty old, the likelihood's stronger, or if one's in bad health, the likelihood's stronger.  However, there's plenty of ancient people who live to be even more ancient, and there's plenty of ill people who live longer than healthy people.

Death just happens, and there isn't a damned thing one can do about it, other than remembering a promise of God, that "the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised, and we shall be saved....."

Death doesn't "pick on" us.  I remember many frustrating discussions with a late sister, who whined that the family had been born under an "unlucky star," given its mortality.  She could never understand.  It just happens, and one needs to accept, adapt, and move on.  I never considered my family particularly ill-blessed, onslaughted by tragedy; in fact, I rather considered destiny had treated all of us well, thank you.

Death separates from this time and place; we, the temporarily living, have no idea what it's like in Eternal Life, because finite minds cannot comprehend the Infinite, i.e., God and Eternity.  We have no idea, absolutely no idea, what those who've gone before us now know.  All we know is that God is powerful, glorious, majestic, and compassionate, and disposes of things the way they need disposed.

Whatever it is Hell is, and we have no way of knowing, and who's going there and who's not, is outside the realm of our understanding and experience.  None of us can say who's saved and who's not; that's something that's known only between God and the individual.

- - - - - - - - - -

And so we come to this issue, talking about the dead, either respectfully or unrespectfully.

No matter what good one says about the dead, it doesn't do the dead any good.

No matter what bad one says about the dead, it doesn't harm the dead in the least little way.

Your post brings up interesting points.

* Dead people cannot be libeled.
* My folks are also all gone -- I have my siblings still with me
* If you love or even like your family do NOT die testate!  Keep track of your finances and let them know so the #3 son doesn't have to spend hundreds of hour figuring everything out, including Life Insurance from the 1960s
* My FIL is 93 and my MIL is 85 -- someday I know they will leave this mortal coil.  It gives me a stomachache to acknowledge it.
* Mrs FD and I both agree on our Final Orders: Take no special efforts if our bodies can't keep us alive.
* My brother OTOH has made me his Executor and has made it clear to keep him alive no matter what (nihilism?)
* I had surgery a few months ago. Being put under was a "little death."  I envied my other brother who is 100% sure he will be with Jesus. I am 99.52% sure but I am frankly a little terrified.  It is like my fear of heights but only 1000% more.  NBD :)

I wish I could speak as eloquently as you Frank -- you grab the issue by the shoulders.  The best I can do is bullet points.  I hope they are helfpul for some.   Please review the 3rd point. It is super important.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2014, 11:06:47 PM »
BS given for coming back. You promised you would leave.

It left in a huff and, everybody knows those don't count.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2014, 02:32:12 AM »
Wonder what this was?????

Jury hidden LINKO
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2014, 07:31:24 AM »
Big Dog, what a hilarious and disgusting post up there.   :lmao:

Thank you, ma'am!  I aim to please.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2014, 07:59:57 AM »
Freep, we'd all be in camps and "re-indoct....educated or terminated" if it were up to these people. I used to feel the same way you do. Now? One less DUmmie is good for the freedom of this nation.

[youtube=425,350]HWMIwziGrAQ[/youtube]
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2014, 08:07:27 AM »
This is one thread that got to 9 pages before I got a word in edgewise...and I'm glad about it.
That was some rough sledding there for awhile.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2014, 08:52:47 AM »
I don't rejoice in the death of a DUmmy, but neither do I shy away from the comedic potential presented by a DUmmy's death.

DUmpmonkeys serve two purposes for me:

1. Intel. "Know your enemy, and know yourself, and you will never be imperiled in a hundred battles", as Sun Tzu said.

2. Entertainment. DU is like the bastard child of The Jerry Springer Show and Ow, My Balls  I love their pain; their howls of impotent rage and bitter tears nourish me.

DUmmies don't grow on trees, although by all appearances they fell out of trees onto their heads, and the new crop of DUmmies is clearly inferior to the first iteration. Skins just ain't makin' 'em like he used to. If the most entertaining DUmmies die, then we'll be left with a crop of boring third-rate shitweasels.

And nobody wants that.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2014, 08:53:48 AM »
^Dang that's good !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.