Author Topic: Michael "Fred Phelps" Crook pays vets a little bit of a visit  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Blogger Michael Crook, known for Forsake the Troops and other such sites, pays veterans a little "visit", at a veterans' cemetery in Southern New Jersey. This video is a protest against veterans, and the military pay structure.

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qw7cIOim2So[/youtube]

Michael Crook is the biggest scumbag on the planet. He likes to attack children and teenagers who die in crime. He also hates soldiers and sent a vile "Christmas" card to an injured soldier. Scum like Michael Crook is proof why he should be exterminated by eugenics. Anyways, Michael Crook cries in his sleep about how his beloved idol Fred Phelps is on thin ice and cannot pay the bonds from that lawsuit he lost.
 :bird: :bird:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:07:41 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Michael "Fred Phelps" Crook pays vets a little bit of a visit
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 06:57:07 PM »
What a slimy pig. Liberalism IS a mental disease. Something has got to be wrong with his brain.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »
I dealt with this ****ing tool MANY times, along with others, at Weapon Depot.com. He's the biggest piece of shit in the country. I swear to God ALMIGHTY I wish someone would cap his ****ing skanky, skinny ass. No way in hell could I find the person guilty if I were on the jury.  :censored:

**** YOU SCUM BAG!  :censored:

I'd like to hold this sumbitch underwater until he's about dead, pull him up, beat the ever-living shit out of him, and repeat the process, over and over. I could easily behead this sumbitch with no reservations. I'd have no problem pushing this slimeball into an Alligator pit.  :censored:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 07:15:19 PM »
...and far be it for me to take up for the DUmpmonkeys, but I seriously doubt you'd find too many that would condone this shit. Are there? Sure, but I doubt it's a majority. This ****ing tool has some serious mental issues. He should be killed before someone breaks their knuckles while beating the shit out of him.  :censored:

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 07:29:47 PM »
He needs to fake his death again without the fake part.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 07:32:14 PM »

I agree. +1

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »
I dealt with this ******* tool MANY times, along with others, at Weapon Depot.com. He's the biggest piece waste of molecules. I swear to God ALMIGHTY I wish someone would cap his ******* skanky, skinny, shitty ass. No way in hell could I find the person guilty if I were on the jury.  :censored:

I'd like to bury this ****face alive and keep him alive as long as possible until he is dead, pull him up, beat the ever-living shit out of him, and repeat the process, over and over. I could easily behead this sumbitch with no reservations. I'd have no problem pushing this ****tard into a pit of starving alligators, crocodiles, and sharks.  :censored:

*FIXED*  :evillaugh:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 07:57:41 PM »

Hell has a special place for Michael Crook besides Osama bin Laden, Seung-Hui Cho, Ted Bundy, John Mohammad, Fred Phelps, and Lori Drew. 
 :bird:  :bird:  :bird: :bird:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 12:24:21 PM »
He is a total POS.... :censored:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 06:01:20 PM »
I dealt with this ****ing tool MANY times, along with others, at Weapon Depot.com. He's the biggest piece of shit in the country. I swear to God ALMIGHTY I wish someone would cap his ****ing skanky, skinny ass. No way in hell could I find the person guilty if I were on the jury.  :censored:

I'd like to hold this sumbitch underwater until he's about dead, pull him up, beat the ever-living shit out of him, and repeat the process, over and over. I could easily behead this sumbitch with no reservations. I'd have no problem pushing this slimeball into an Alligator pit.  :censored:

Tell us how ya REALLY feel, Rebel.  Don't hold back.

As for me, I'd like to see a neat trick that Spetnaz guys used--tie the guy face-first to a tree, with wedges creating a gap right about crank level.  Get dude's junk out, stick it in the gap, then knock out the wedge.  Then let the hilarity ensue.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »
The loser likes to google his name and join the websites that post links/stories about him.   He may soon join here.   

I think it is best not to feed the trolls.   

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 01:22:45 AM »
Heh. . .This jackass again. . .I wonder if his antics have impressed Ms. Lain yet. . . (He once harassed me via IM and admitted a hard-on for her)

*Red*

Offline Lanie

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 01:32:05 AM »
His last name suits him. He's a ****head.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 12:01:07 AM »
Heh. . .This jackass again. . .I wonder if his antics have impressed Ms. Lain yet. . . (He once harassed me via IM and admitted a hard-on for her)

*Red*

Michael Crook harassed you? Gees, I am not surprised by that ****tard. He is one screwed up mother******.

Here is some information about him.
http://dictionpedia.com/en/Michael_Crook

He is the perfect candidate for sterilization.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 12:17:58 AM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »
Yeah, anyone see that interview on Hannity and Colmes? He had BOTH going after him.  :lmao:

I think that's hard to do.  :lmao: