Author Topic: Wishadoo DUmmy has a heart to heart with DUmmies  (Read 1658 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
Wishadoo DUmmy has a heart to heart with DUmmies
« on: September 12, 2013, 06:48:40 AM »
This one is so long one must scroll down to read it all.  It can be condensed into

"You're not helping MEEEEEE!"     blah blah  

"Other posts get lots of recs, my begging ones sink.  It's not fair!"   blah blah

"I don't know what to dooooo!"  blah blah

The only response so far is a K and R.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023652112

edited to add - everything in quotes "  " is my interpretation/translation
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:52:43 AM by dane »
This too shall pass.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Wishadoo DUmmy has a heart to heart with DUmmies
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 07:00:49 AM »
Like the man says, "Beggars can't be choosers."
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 07:03:00 AM »
That One Grass primitive seems to be the one always pushing this wishadoo nonsense.  Seems she would realize that DUmmieland is nothing but moochers.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 07:18:12 AM »
Over time, however, as this community itself has changed, these OPs get fewer and fewer recs and are seen by fewer and fewer people.

Unfortunately, the number of community members in need increases daily.

Two kicks/recs. 

OneGrassRoot, I need to have a heart-to-heart with you.  "Liberals," as they are known, are only liberal with other people's money, not their own.  It's time you realized this.  Also, they adore a crowd, from a distance, but they despise their individual fellow man. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 07:30:23 AM »
Well, now it's got three K&Rs.

One has to remember that, to a primitive, giving a "kick" on a message is the same as donating money.

They've always been that way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 08:57:09 AM »
Take, take, take. No give.

When catering to parasites, what did she think would happen?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »
They just know there are rich DUmmies out there.  Their reasoning is simply, you have money, I want money, give me your money. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 09:25:31 AM »
Well then she's going about it all wrong.  The DUmp DUmmies are destitute, flat broke.  She needs some rich DUmmies.  Why not appeal to the Hollywood types?  Those narcissists all have twitter accounts, so their fans can hang onto every word.  She could hound them that way.  Same with all those filthy rich democrat politicians. 

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »
Others here may have known all along that Wishadoo was a DUer creation, but this is the first time I've read it.  I always wondered why I'd never heard of anyone except Primitives go begging there. 

Offline Dori

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 10:12:19 AM »
Why don't they just organize a car wash like the high school kids do?

:popcorn:

Oh wait....that requires work...never mind
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 10:16:36 AM »
I give it 6 months.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 10:39:56 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-BYzaDwNoE[/youtube]
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 10:44:50 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 12:54:53 PM »
I've said this before, but I just want to make it clear that FlippyDoo has no association with Wishadoo.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 01:29:53 PM »
I've said this before, but I just want to make it clear that FlippyDoo has no association with Wishadoo.

I don't know.

From your avatar, I see you're a Dog lover. From the pic of Amber at Wishadoo, I see she's a Dog. Putting 2 and 2 together...
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 01:35:48 PM »
I'm concerned that the head scamstress at Wishadoo! wrote the name several times without the exclamation point.

I wonder how many moles from here are among the beggars at Wishadoo!.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 05:12:30 PM »
(There is a wonderful group I call "DU Angels," who asked to be put on an email list, to be notified whenever I create a new OP; if you would like to be added to that list, please message me.)

I hope there is at least one mole in the DU Angels.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 07:22:08 AM »
I don't see any thing wrong with Wishadoo! I don't think it was her intent for it to be only for fundraising but that is what it has been lately. I seen some posts on the wish list where they have helped people find jobs and other resources. I don't have a problem with.

What I do have a problem with is Stewart who keeps posting in this this thread that based on DU's 200,000 members he should have more donations by now:  http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023623242  He has already raised a thousand bucks, that is a good chunk of change. How was he paying his bills up to this point? I notice a lot of his advertising links on his website are for online gambling sites, I sure hope he did not spend his father's money on gambling.

Stewart talks about his truck insurance, worst case he can park the truck for a couple months and take the bus or ask family for a ride, it's not like he has a job. Sometimes it's nice to hear people are actually making a sacrifice when they are asking for help, he claims his dad left him "with a bad back" when in fact the only income he had was his dad's. I also noticed in his father's obituary that his dad retired from International Paper in 1991 which is the same company that Stewart said he worked for.  The link to the obit even included his brother's address.  :thatsright:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 07:29:37 AM »
What I do have a problem with is Stewart who keeps posting in this this thread that based on DU's 200,000 members he should have more donations by now:  http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023623242  He has already raised a thousand bucks, that is a good chunk of change. How was he paying his bills up to this point? I notice a lot of his advertising links on his website are for online gambling sites, I sure hope he did not spend his father's money on gambling.

Stewart talks about his truck insurance, worst case he can park the truck for a couple months and take the bus or ask family for a ride, it's not like he has a job. Sometimes it's nice to hear people are actually making a sacrifice when they are asking for help, he claims his dad left him "with a bad back" when in fact the only income he had was his dad's. I also noticed in his father's obituary that his dad retired from International Paper in 1991 which is the same company that Stewart said he worked for.  The link to the obit even included his brother's address.  :thatsright:

stewert (3,437 posts)    Sun Sep 8, 2013, 10:03 PM

18. Hey Folks.................

To be blunt, what we need is donations. DU has over 200,000 members and if just 10% of them would donate to everyone on the OGR list (including me) we could meet our fundraising goals.

I personally have to pay out $295.00 for my truck insurance by October 1st, and then I have to pay out a $1.000 between October 1st and October 15th, just to cover my bills for September and October.

I filed for SSI in December of 2012 with a law firm called Myler Disability. They ruled in June and denied me, so we decided to appeal it, and they tell me they hope to have a decision on the appeal by November. I also filed for Public Aid, and I am still waiting for a ruling on that, when I call it just says my case is pending.

By law they are supposed to have a ruling within 30 days, and I have been waiting 3 months with no ruling yet. I have a $1.000 a month in bills and all I get is $200.00 a month in food stamps. So I need to raise $1.300 just to get to November, where I hope to have a ruling on my SSI appeal claim.

That means I am stuck between a rock and a hard place, with no income and almost no money to pay my bills while I wait for the appeal decision on my SSI and the ruling on my public aid. So what we need is for people to make donations, my goal is $2.000 and I raised $1.000, then the donations stopped.

So please make some donations to the people on the OGR list, we really need it, just to survive for a month or two.

My paypal is oreillyspins@yahoo.com and you can also visit my website and make a donation through my donation page:

http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/donate.htm
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 07:42:48 AM »
Quote from:
stewert

My paypal is oreillyspins@yahoo.com and you can also visit my website and make a donation through my donation page:

http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/donate.htm

At his website:

Quote from:
Please make a donation to help me keep oreilly-sucks.com online. I am disabled with a bad back and other medical problems, and my 89 year old Father passed away on May 14th of 2013. So I need to raise enough money to cover my expenses every month. You can donate through paypal using the button below, they do accept credit cards.

Notice: There is now a minimum donation of $5.00, because idiot Republicans think it's funny to make a 1 cent donation.

stewert has a little problem being grateful towards those who are trying to help him. And he make assumptions he has no right to make.

stewert needs to learn a lesson or two.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 07:49:10 AM »
I do believe that paypal should receive a copy of that post.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 07:58:15 AM »
Thank you! Your email has been sent.
We’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2013, 09:31:18 AM »
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

More like this, Coach . . .

:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Why?  Because that's all that will happen from Tucker's email.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 11:57:05 AM »
Notice: There is now a minimum donation of $5.00, because idiot Republicans think it's funny to make a 1 cent donation.
One cent? That's absurd.

I know some people put in their two cents' worth, but one cent is silly.

I don't know why those DUmmies refuse to keep Stew afloat. He just needs a couple thousand bucks a month, each month until his ship comes in.

After he gets on the disability gravy train, he'll probably only need maybe a thousand a month from the DUmp.

DUmmies sent in five hundred bucks for some nitwit to allegedly get X-rays for an old crippled mongrel dog from the pound. Surely they can keep Stew in smokes and weed.