Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 190594 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote
« Reply #1550 on: February 03, 2014, 12:47:11 PM »
All Doug. All the time.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #1551 on: February 03, 2014, 04:15:01 PM »
I'm looking forward to the one year anniversary.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1552 on: February 03, 2014, 04:27:18 PM »
I'm looking forward to the one year anniversary.

I have no doubt the event's going to be constantly commemorated, much like the long-ago Scamdal (April 30, 2005) or the more-recent Fitzmas (May 12, 2006), and walrus-face might find it irksome.

But the brain-damaged primitive's the one in control of this situation; if he were to make a clean breast of things to his fellow primitives, explaining and apologizing to them for having been such an asshole, the event would quickly recede from the public mind and memory, being forgotten.

He's the one, and the only one, who can decide how long this goes on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #1553 on: February 03, 2014, 04:31:06 PM »
Maybe he is enjoying his infamy. The Japanese didn't get to enjoy theirs too long. Neither did the Nazis.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #1554 on: February 03, 2014, 04:31:51 PM »
Listen to this, Doug. Wisdom. Time to be a man, not a rat. Fess up.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #1555 on: February 03, 2014, 05:30:36 PM »
I have no doubt the event's going to be constantly commemorated, much like the long-ago Scamdal (April 30, 2005) or the more-recent Fitzmas (May 12, 2006), and walrus-face might find it irksome.

But the brain-damaged primitive's the one in control of this situation; if he were to make a clean breast of things to his fellow primitives, explaining and apologizing to them for having been such an asshole, the event would quickly recede from the public mind and memory, being forgotten.

Scamdy and Fitzmas were some big scandals at DU, especially Scamdy.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #1556 on: February 03, 2014, 05:31:47 PM »
Scamdy and Fitzmas were some big scandals at DU, especially Scamdy.

It will be a long time before I forget NJCher's soup.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #1557 on: February 04, 2014, 01:29:28 AM »
It will be a long time before I forget NJCher's soup.

NJCher's latest creation

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AquUS3lwBUM[/youtube]
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #1558 on: February 04, 2014, 04:03:36 PM »
If I type Doug Bulna and Gearhart Chevrolet, does that help with other searches?
How about tv remote?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #1559 on: February 04, 2014, 09:05:01 PM »
Sorta like typing DainBramaged aka  Doug Bulna aka  Douglas Bulna aka  Douglas C. Bulna of Gearhart Chevrolet Fame?

Yes sir.  I believe it does.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #1560 on: February 04, 2014, 09:07:38 PM »
I wonder if FOX News has picked up on this.  :lmao:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #1561 on: February 05, 2014, 04:55:46 AM »

Red Eye just might!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #1562 on: February 05, 2014, 04:58:27 AM »

Would the customers at Gearhart Chevrolet, Doug Bulna's previous employer, know about it as they can't pick up FOX in the lounge?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Gern

« Reply #1563 on: February 05, 2014, 08:43:17 AM »
Red Eye just might!

Ok, now that would be the most poetic justice imaginable---if the Red Eye crew did a blip on Doug Bulna's theft of the remote from Gearheart Chevrolet in an attempt to stop Fox News from being shown in the waiting area; Greg Gutfeld and crew having guffaws at Doug's expense.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #1564 on: February 05, 2014, 02:21:14 PM »
Ok, now that would be the most poetic justice imaginable---if the Red Eye crew did a blip on Doug Bulna's theft of the remote from Gearheart Chevrolet in an attempt to stop Fox News from being shown in the waiting area; Greg Gutfeld and crew having guffaws at Doug's expense.

Thing is, it would still have more viewers than MSNBC as a whole.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #1565 on: February 05, 2014, 02:40:42 PM »
Fox was recently voted most trusted network news. People can tell when the media is fair and balanced, which isn't often.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gern

« Reply #1566 on: February 09, 2014, 09:16:07 PM »
Whoops!  This thread is slipping down in the list...

Back up to the top you go!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1567 on: February 09, 2014, 09:24:16 PM »
Whoops!  This thread is slipping down in the list...

Back up to the top you go!

You know, some members resent that we're dredging this up; they think it's overkill insofar as walrus-face is concerned, and that it doesn't look good for us.

However.

Those are usually members who've known of the brain-damaged primitive a relatively short time, a couple or three years.

Those of us who've known him since the beginning, say circa the last ten years or so, have a different "take" on the matter; walrus-face hasn't gotten a tenth, a hundredth, a thousandth, of the misery he truly deserves.  I wish we could give him some of those just desserts, but a thread about him in the DUmpster's the most we can do.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #1568 on: February 09, 2014, 09:54:28 PM »
You know, some members resent that we're dredging this up; they think it's overkill insofar as walrus-face is concerned, and that it doesn't look good for us.

However.

Those are usually members who've known of the brain-damaged primitive a relatively short time, a couple or three years.

Those of us who've known him since the beginning, say circa the last ten years or so, have a different "take" on the matter; walrus-face hasn't gotten a tenth, a hundredth, a thousandth, of the misery he truly deserves.  I wish we could give him some of those just desserts, but a thread about him in the DUmpster's the most we can do.

After how he treated me, you know how I feel.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Gern

« Reply #1569 on: February 10, 2014, 05:45:18 AM »

However.

Those of us who've known him since the beginning, say circa the last ten years or so, have a different "take" on the matter; walrus-face hasn't gotten a tenth, a hundredth, a thousandth, of the misery he truly deserves.  I wish we could give him some of those just desserts, but a thread about him in the DUmpster's the most we can do.

I look at it from an employer's point of view.  With regards to people working for me, I tend to have a zero tolerance for thievery, lying, or any other type of deception--because a person who considers that acceptable you can never truly trust with anything.  I wouldn't want someone like Doug Bulna working for me, not because of his politics, but quite simply because his lack of maturity.

It's not your TV, your remote, your waiting room.  Do I come over your house and mess with your stuff?  No.  

Then don't mess with mine.  If Doug had worked for me, I would have sacked him, too.  That type of behavior shows a distinct lack of professionalism.  If he's hiding remotes because of his politics, what's to stop him from accosting one of the customers reading an Ann Coulter book in the waiting room?

If it had been MSNBC he had switched off, and the customer he accosted was reading a Rachel Maddow book, I'd have the same reaction.  No professionalism.  Hit the road.

This is a place of business--not a playground.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #1570 on: February 10, 2014, 07:55:13 AM »

I look at it from an employer's point of view.  With regards to people working for me, I tend to have a zero tolerance for thievery, lying, or any other type of deception--because a person who considers that acceptable you can never truly trust with anything.  I wouldn't want someone like Doug Bulna working for me, not because of his politics, but quite simply because his lack of maturity.

It's not your TV, your remote, your waiting room.  Do I come over your house and mess with your stuff?  No.  

Then don't mess with mine.  If Doug had worked for me, I would have sacked him, too.  That type of behavior shows a distinct lack of professionalism.  If he's hiding remotes because of his politics, what's to stop him from accosting one of the customers reading an Ann Coulter book in the waiting room?

If it had been MSNBC he had switched off, and the customer he accosted was reading a Rachel Maddow book, I'd have the same reaction.  No professionalism.  Hit the road.

:cheersmate:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1571 on: February 10, 2014, 08:12:24 AM »
After how he treated me, you know how I feel.

You know, if walrus-face had taken your extended hand of friendship, none of these bad things probably would've ever happened to him. 

Talk about missing the bus.....or the boat.....or the train......or the plane.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #1572 on: February 10, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »
Piss off Doug. You reap what you sow.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #1573 on: February 10, 2014, 12:28:35 PM »
This whole boondoggle could not have been more poorly timed.

Aside from the fact that his age, appearance, personality, and history will make a new job very elusive, think of the costs Doug now has to bear.

For ages he hasn't had to buy a hand tool, a roll of toilet paper, a bar of soap, a small car part, pack of computer paper, or a light bulb. All of those things were provided free, in limitless quantities, by the dealership. That big lunch box and those huge coat pockets were never empty on the trip home.

Now all those things are household expenses. And now, of all times, we have to start buying dim six-dollar democrat light bulbs. I hope Doug thought to stock up a good inventory of Gearhart bulbs.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #1574 on: February 10, 2014, 07:29:29 PM »

I remember he bad mouthed his colleagues and work place multiple times.  :mental:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du