Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 190298 times)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air (he's back 09-06)
« Reply #625 on: September 09, 2013, 06:58:48 AM »
But what about the mouse he left behind?

Who's going to feed him pistachios?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #626 on: September 09, 2013, 09:12:39 AM »
But what about the mouse he left behind?

Who's going to feed him pistachios?

Tweak is very smart indeed!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #627 on: September 09, 2013, 11:32:07 AM »
Rarely, and I mean rarely, do I have enough mental fortitude to try and sort out a vesta thread enough for a response.  But, alas, I just can't help myself on this one...

For some reason I am not cheering about Doug's problems.

Perhaps I am just a softy but we all get ourselves in a mess from time---Even a fish would not get in trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Do you go out of your way to sabotage your employer's equipment, piss off their customers, call your employer stupid, admit to lying to them, and brag about it to your cohorts?  Especially if you hold the title of SYSADMIN?  All over some childish bullshit about a TV channel?

Do you not have the first concept of simple dignity and maturity, vesta?!?  Do you not have even the slightest grasp of exercising personal self control in that situtation?!?

This poor schmuck decided to do something to make,---The boys to cheer and the ladies to all turn out as Dougie came marching home from war with the Conservatives.

That "poor schmuck" decided to put his livelihood in jeopardy over a ****ing television station.  A television station, I might add, that wasn't meant for him to listen to while he worked.  What "poor schmuck" Doug Bulna decided to do was make an example of how not to live your life.  He became a self correcting problem.

Childish, arrogant, and stupid is no way to go through life, vesta.  Haven't you raised enough children to know that?  Or did they do stupid shit that you patted their heads and congratulated them for?

This is NO reason to destroy his life and manhood,      

DUmbass Doug Bulna destroyed his own life and manhood, vesta.  Whatever he got paled in comparison to what he deserved. 

Any service that was provided in helping Gearhart Chevrolet decide if they wanted a mentally unstable child running their IT "department" was incidental.  The bottom line is that DUmbass Doug brought this upon himself and is rightly paying for his stupidity.

They try to keep their screw up ideas to them selves for their jobs.    Then along comes Doug that has no idea of how to get a point across, he hangs himself on his own Petard.    He in fact OUTS the like minded that want to stay in the closet.  His statements as a Liberal make all Libs look really bad, nasty and conniving, sort of removing the curtain to the wizard of OZ to see who is running things.

I say Hooray for Doug, he has out his people and when one finds ONE Doug there are millions just like him.

What the...  Seriously, I have a brain cramp from just trying to figure out what the hell you are trying to say...  Good grief!

Liberals make damned fools of themselves every time they speak, this time the wrong ears heard him and he (finally) got to pay for it...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #628 on: September 09, 2013, 11:40:41 AM »
Tweak is very smart indeed!

If he was really smart, he'd be the SECOND mouse...

:-)
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Gern

« Reply #629 on: September 09, 2013, 11:58:34 AM »
I'll bet you anything he's mothballed the username "DainBramaged" and is posting at the DUmp with a sock puppet.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #630 on: September 09, 2013, 12:12:57 PM »
If he was really smart, he'd be the SECOND mouse...

:-)

So, then, the first mouse would be named 'Doug,' right?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #631 on: September 09, 2013, 01:37:00 PM »
I'll bet you anything he's mothballed the username "DainBramaged" and is posting at the DUmp with a sock puppet.

Maybe. If so, he will be detected in short order. His hate would be hard to cover up.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #632 on: September 09, 2013, 02:32:04 PM »
Maybe. If so, he will be detected in short order. His hate would be hard to cover up.
He'd be doing kpetes in the goggy forum.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #633 on: September 09, 2013, 03:30:19 PM »
I have about 4 unopened universal remotes. I was thinking of sending one to Gearhart, in an oversized box, with the outside of the box festooned with Bulna's pictures and quotes spewing his rants, and stating that the remote is a gift from the Conservative Cave and Free Republic.

Thoughts? Probably a bit overdone, but in keeping with the spirit of this thread and for sane work environments everywhere.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #634 on: September 09, 2013, 04:05:40 PM »
I have about 4 unopened universal remotes. I was thinking of sending one to Gearhart, in an oversized box, with the outside of the box festooned with Bulna's pictures and quotes spewing his rants, and stating that the remote is a gift from the Conservative Cave and Free Republic.

Thoughts? Probably a bit overdone, but in keeping with the spirit of this thread and for sane work environments everywhere.

LOL!

It's so wrong...

You gotta do it!
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #635 on: September 09, 2013, 04:13:33 PM »

I triple dog dare you...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #636 on: September 09, 2013, 04:14:40 PM »
franksolich is right, DB needs to open up and confess what's happened and he needs to do it pronto. We need to set some type of time limit and if he fails to respond as he has been ordered, we might need to send some personal letters to his home address warning him about the dangers of non-compliance.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Gern

« Reply #637 on: September 09, 2013, 04:14:40 PM »

Funny!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #638 on: September 09, 2013, 04:32:59 PM »
I triple dog dare you...

I triple squared dog dare you! :fuelfire: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #639 on: September 09, 2013, 05:58:55 PM »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #640 on: September 09, 2013, 06:47:36 PM »
franksolich is right, DB needs to open up and confess what's happened and he needs to do it pronto.

Right, and the sooner he does that, the sooner he can move on.

I'm guessing he wants to be mired down in self-pity and possibly even self-destruction, than moving on.

And of course the brain-damaged primitive is playing a game here, with both the primitives and outsiders looking in; he thinks "freepers" are stupid, after all.

The truth always outs, and usually at a time most inconvenient to liars.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #641 on: September 09, 2013, 09:37:39 PM »
OK, it's a done deal. I've confirmed I don't have to show ID at the local UPS store, and I'll have it sent once I design the box cover. I'll even laminate it to prevent too much damage.

Here's one of my proposed images that will take up the side of the box.

The blank space will be filled in with his quotes, crediting Democratic Underground of course.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #642 on: September 09, 2013, 09:48:26 PM »
Well now, I dislike being a wet rag here, but the focus should be on the brain-damaged primitive, not on an innocent automotive dealership that apparently has a good and honest reputation in the market it serves, and possibly one even owned and operated by those on our side.

Do what one wishes, but that's my take on it.

<<<implacable foe of primitivity, not of any business.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #643 on: September 09, 2013, 09:50:28 PM »
Well now, I dislike being a wet rag here, but the focus should be on the brain-damaged primitive, not on an innocent automotive dealership that apparently has a good and honest reputation in the market it serves, and possibly one even owned and operated by those on our side.

Didn't I see Douggie's home address somewhere in this thread?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #644 on: September 09, 2013, 09:53:57 PM »
Agree totally with coach.

Gearhart has done their part if they DUmped DoUg.

They have enough to worry about with that lame website and trying to sell Government Motors vehicles.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #645 on: September 09, 2013, 09:54:12 PM »
Didn't I see Douggie's home address somewhere in this thread?

Well now, that would be wrong too.

From Scamdy, we had rules of ethics and conduct, and never had to resort to real-life contact like that.  Not even close.

Best to just keep it on the internet, and best to keep it focused on the brain-damaged primitive.

As I said, it's a free country, and one's free to do as one wishes, but I'm agin it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #646 on: September 09, 2013, 10:01:55 PM »

I agree with Frank on this one.  Open season on dummies... not open season on businesses that may employee them. In this particular case, the business seems like a community asset.

Just my 2 cents.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #647 on: September 09, 2013, 10:04:34 PM »

The business is a victim of DainBramaged's theft of company property and cover up, which is worse than the crime. The cover up is what did it for him.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #648 on: September 09, 2013, 10:08:24 PM »
Very wise, Frank. I really think that the idea was to give the employees more laughing material than anything, but having said that, the professional aspect of the dealership is more important. I was veering to that conclusion once I got back from the UPS store, and instead I'll create the bookcover instead. Maybe even an app box. It's still funny!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #649 on: September 09, 2013, 10:09:38 PM »
The business is a victim of DainBramaged's theft of company property and cover up, which is worse than the crime. The cover up is what did it for him.
Somewhere, Scooter Libby is smiling.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.