Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 190670 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air
« Reply #425 on: September 03, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »
I wonder if DainBramaged has a criminal record.

Hmmm.... that is a very good question, Ptarmigan. A very good question.

H5!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #426 on: September 03, 2013, 07:04:28 PM »
Shouldn't the body be ripe by now? Maybe I should start checking the on-line papers for a suicide notice.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #427 on: September 03, 2013, 07:16:34 PM »
Is he still MIA, Frank?
I think he is still trying to find a way to spin his firing into a victory. Week and a half later...nuthin.

I could have spun a good lie, "I'm glad I was fired. The place was haunted anyways. and the earwigs, I couldn't stand it!"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #428 on: September 03, 2013, 07:30:00 PM »
I think he is still trying to find a way to spin his firing into a victory. Week and a half later...nuthin.

I could have spun a good lie, "I'm glad I was fired. The place was haunted anyways. and the earwigs, I couldn't stand it!"

Well, when it comes to spinning, he's been stationary.

I'm pursuing this matter as a subject of purely scientific anthropological interest; I'm interested in his state of mind, to discern whether or not he's learned something from his overblown arrogant egoism; if this might be something that'll make him a better person.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #429 on: September 03, 2013, 07:32:14 PM »
I'm interested in his state of mind, to discern whether or not he's learned something from his overblown arrogant egoism; if this might be something that'll make him a better person.

In other words, to find out if he is going to set a DUmp precedent.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #430 on: September 03, 2013, 07:36:34 PM »
In other words, to find out if he is going to set a DUmp precedent.

Well, yeah, that too.

I don't want the primitives to think that franksolich has any personal interest in any of them; I look at them only with detached scientific and anthropological eyes, so as to illuminate humanity as to the nature of primitivity.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #431 on: September 03, 2013, 08:29:26 PM »
Well, yeah, that too.

I don't want the primitives to think that franksolich has any personal interest in any of them; I look at them only with detached scientific and anthropological eyes, so as to illuminate humanity as to the nature of primitivity.

That is why I admire you, Frank. You got the... dunno the words I'm looking for... maybe scientific detachment?... that I don't have. I can't help but laugh at the dummies. You clinically study them. You da the man!!!!   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #432 on: September 03, 2013, 09:43:48 PM »
That is why I admire you, Frank. You got the... dunno the words I'm looking for... maybe scientific detachment?... that I don't have. I can't help but laugh at the dummies. You clinically study them. You da the man!!!!   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Of course.

I've never looked at the primitives with any more sensitivity than a professional scientist looks at laboratory specimens in petri dishes.  They're a subject for study, nothing more.

And the primitives on Skins's island being mere cyber internet personas, they're not worth any time and trouble caring about them.  If they all came to tragic ends, whoop-pee.

Some people study rocks.  franksolich studies primitives, with the same detachment of those who study rocks.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #433 on: September 04, 2013, 04:23:29 AM »
Some people study rocks.  franksolich studies primitives, with the same detachment of those who study rocks.

Well, the two groups probably behave the same way . . . (rocks and primitives, that is)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #434 on: September 04, 2013, 06:41:44 AM »
He was/is probably still drunk and muttering... :loser:
Vader Rules!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #435 on: September 04, 2013, 08:09:43 AM »
He was/is probably still drunk and muttering... :loser:

You know, this thread would've gotten no further than 5-6 pages and a few hundred "views," excepting for this:

DainBramaged (39,090 posts)    Sat Aug 24, 2013, 10:13 AM

335. Amazing how empty their lives are

Stupid ****ers all.

FreeRepublic, America's excuse for school dropouts to practice spelling on public computers.

HI ASSHOLES!

And they made it easy to pick out who they are here....

Whenever a primitive says freerepublic or our old home or the DUmpter is insignificant or irrelevant--or harmless--I guess we have to knuckle down and show that no, we aren't.

The glum sour walrus-faced primitive unhappily for himself spoke one time too many.

Whatever sort of predicament he's enduring now, well, he's got no one but himself to blame.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #436 on: September 04, 2013, 08:14:37 AM »
Exactly so Frank.
Vader Rules!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #437 on: September 04, 2013, 08:28:29 AM »
Exactly so Frank.

How many times over the years--surely there's been hundreds--have we read about the primitives trying to manipulate remote controls for television, turning books inside bookstores the other way around, stealing (R) campaign signs, &., &c., &c., after which the usual reaction was merely "ho-hum; the primitives are showing their true Stalinist nature," and then we went on to other things?

But when walrus-face said what he said, it was like waving a red flag in our faces.

He was daring us to show the Power of the People.

Well, I guess we showed him. 

<<really tired of being dismissed by the primitives as insignificant and harmless.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #438 on: September 04, 2013, 11:23:05 AM »
How many times over the years--surely there's been hundreds--have we read about the primitives trying to manipulate remote controls for television, turning books inside bookstores the other way around, stealing (R) campaign signs, &., &c., &c., after which the usual reaction was merely "ho-hum; the primitives are showing their true Stalinist nature," and then we went on to other things?

But when walrus-face said what he said, it was like waving a red flag in our faces.

He was daring us to show the Power of the People.

Well, I guess we showed him. 

<<really tired of being dismissed by the primitives as insignificant and harmless.

If they could pull their collective head out of their ass, maybe one day, maybe, they will realize that every dirty trick we know, we learned from them.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Dori

« Reply #439 on: September 04, 2013, 11:27:51 AM »
If they could pull their collective head out of their ass, maybe one day, maybe, they will realize that every dirty trick we know, we learned from them.

:hi5:
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #440 on: September 04, 2013, 03:32:19 PM »

Except for when coach iced the round red sodomite.

That was inspired innovation.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #441 on: September 04, 2013, 04:49:44 PM »
Except for when coach iced the round red sodomite.

That was inspired innovation.

Still waiting on those Ninja lawyers that were promised.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Tucker

« Reply #442 on: September 04, 2013, 06:25:17 PM »

The DUmmy that can't be named, the one with the lost VW, has them on retainer.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #443 on: September 04, 2013, 06:26:23 PM »

I'm still waiting on something else, that should've come a long time ago.

You of course know how the primitives allege they love each other, they're always there for each other, they hang with each other, and they stand up for each other, blah, blah, blah.

They make a big deal about caring for each other.

One looks in vain, however, for any primitive expressions of sympathy for the brain-damaged primitive; this is especially surprising considering how "popular" he'd been among the primitives, when he was among them.

And his two best chums on Skins's island, the cbayer primitive and Skippy from New York City, haven't said a damned word; it's painfully obvious they don't care.

One recalls how the big guy in Bellevue called his fellow primitives "the best people ever," perhaps as a gentle reminder they were expected to contribute to his political campaign last year.

We all know how that went.  

Alas! the poor brain-damaged primitive! deserted and forgotten by his fellow primitives! alas!

I'm starting to think we care more about the brain-damaged primitive than the primitives do.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #444 on: September 04, 2013, 06:47:52 PM »

One looks in vain, however, for any primitive expressions of sympathy for the brain-damaged primitive; this is especially surprising considering how "popular" he'd been among the primitives, when he was among them.

And his two best chums on Skins's island, the cbayer primitive and Skippy from New York City, haven't said a damned word; it's painfully obvious they don't care.

Alas! the poor brain-damaged primitive! deserted and forgotten by his fellow primitives! alas!

I'm starting to think we care more about the brain-damaged primitive than the primitives do.

The DUmmies are sort of boxed in on that. Expressing sympathy or concern for Doug Bulna would be an admission that they've followed his saga here.

DUmmies only see things here by accident, the way they sometimes catch a few seconds of Rush's show, or a teeny-tiny snip of Fox News.

To admit otherwise damages their DUmp cred.

The thousands of views on these Doug Bulna threads must all be coming from Chinese bots or JimRob's nuthatch, not Skimmer's asylum.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:53:52 PM by GOBUCKS »

Offline Dori

« Reply #445 on: September 04, 2013, 07:02:52 PM »

e-mail?  FB, twitter?

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #446 on: September 04, 2013, 07:39:18 PM »
The suspense is killing me.  I guess I need to call the dealership tomorrow and ask for him (Skype call of course).

Great thread!
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #447 on: September 04, 2013, 10:53:13 PM »
Number one is I consider changing the parental settings of a television provided for customers, and then stealing the means of restoring the settings to be vandalism.
And B is even more important. I hope that franksolich's studying of the primitives never causes coach to be afflicted by them at all.
We all know that psychiatrists have a strong tendency to become more like their patients, and less sane over time.
And we all know about Stockholm syndrome.
We need coach to remain as rock ribbed conservative as he ever was !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #448 on: September 05, 2013, 02:50:02 AM »
Response to vdogg (Original post)

Sat Aug 31, 2013, 09:00 PM

scooter rider (64 posts)
27. I was in the "customer service lounge" at the Chevy dealer earlier today getting the brakes checked

and the oil changed on the Tahoe and someone had left the TV tuned to MSNBC. I suppose they had been watching the President's address.

Anyway I heard some of what was being said, especially that Jacobs clown, and was just sickened by it. Fortunately they have the same cable box as we have at home and I was able to switch the channel and lock it out with an app on my Samsung S4. Nobody could figure out what happened because I just looked like I was pecking away on my smartphone. I may have even heard a few murmured cheers.

I'll bet they password or pin that box from now on.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023572132#post27

:rotf:

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:52:11 AM by chitownchica »

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #449 on: September 05, 2013, 03:55:01 AM »
The DUmmies are sort of boxed in on that. Expressing sympathy or concern for Doug Bulna would be an admission that they've followed his saga here.

DUmmies only see things here by accident, the way they sometimes catch a few seconds of Rush's show, or a teeny-tiny snip of Fox News.

To admit otherwise damages their DUmp cred.

The thousands of views on these Doug Bulna threads must all be coming from Chinese bots or JimRob's nuthatch, not Skimmer's asylum.

It's all by accident, true.  One Dummie was talking about a mention on FR, saying he found the post when doing a google looking for one of his old DU posts.... another one of those thread worthy accidents on DU.  :lmao:

I just noticed at the top of this page is a banner ad for the Chevrolet dealership!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 03:57:16 AM by RobJohnson »