Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 190428 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2013, 09:44:34 PM »
But you have to take into account that his liberal stupidity might cost him his job. He certainly forfeited his online anonymity on DU. No telling how much pain his liberal stupidity might cost him.

GOBUCKS earlier in this thread (I think it was this thread) earlier itemized the primitives who lost their jobs because of their big mouths.  They didn't lose their jobs because of anything decent and civilized people did to them; they lost them through their own fault, their own big mouths.

I wouldn't call them instances of "wallduding," but other primitives got into trouble of one sort or another by shooting off their big mouths--one thinks of the big guy in Bellevue, the concert promoter in that small city in Illinois, the mayor of that small town down in Georgia, &c., &c., &c.

And among minor examples, I'm sure the addled grasswire primitive blames us for that she never opened up that pie-and-jam shoppe.

We're just spectators here, watching the primitives shoot their own selves in the foot, or the face.

Words have consequences.  I have a big mouth, but I'm always aware there might be consquences, some of them unanticipated and some of them unpleasant for me.

Too bad the primitives don't understand this; they persist in believing their actions have only the consequences they want them to have.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:46:57 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2013, 09:51:34 PM »
Lady Freedom Returns, the convenience store primitive in Joplin, Missouri.

Yes, it was a very short interview when she applied for a job as a shotgirl at a Joplin bar.

I was unaware such a career existed, but learned the main qualifications are either a pretty face, great tits, or a nice ass.

Lady Freedom Returns profoundly lacks all three qualifications, and so ended up peddling Mountain Dew, lottery tickets, and condoms on the midnight shift.

Offline Charles Henrickson

Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2013, 10:53:18 PM »
That was eeeeevil.  :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2013, 10:56:54 PM »
That was eeeeevil.  :-)
Not eeeeevil enough. :whistling:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2013, 02:03:36 AM »
It's not like many of us have not taken the time and effort to show Dain the errors of his ways. I guess now will be the time to see if he still gets pain on Fridays or if he spends Fridays sitting at the unemployment office filling out resumes.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2013, 06:51:45 AM »
Charles, your being a man of the cloth, I can totally understand where you're coming from, and I respect that.

Now, having said that, were we putting our balls on the DUmmie chopping block, how many of them would think to themselves, "You know, maybe a little forgiveness is in order here?"  Yeah, you see me working.  I can't think of a single non-mole DUmmie who wouldn't be out for blood, if only to slake their thirst for just a moment before resuming their hollow, meaningless existences.  While I would like to think that I'm not of that sort, neither am I the one to turn the other cheek without some sort of lesson being learned by our slow to comprehend little Internet poo-flingers.

In the immortal words of Christian Bale as Batman, "I won't kill you--but I don't have to save you."

The DUmmie mess is one of his own making, and his alone.  All we did here was point and recognize it for what it was.

The old saying, "You made your bed--now lie in it!" comes to mind.

Actions have consequences--especially monumentally stupid ones.

Reminds me of this emoticon: :dozer:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2013, 07:09:44 AM »
I just saw this now, and as I've said before, DB lives in a RED County, the only towns in Morris County that lean Democrat are Dover and Morristown, Denville is RED, the Mayor and Council are all Republican, here's the political breakdown of the town:

As of March 23, 2011, there were a total of 11,789 registered voters in Denville Township, of which 2,288 (19.4%) were registered as Democrats, 4,951 (42.0%) were registered as Republicans and 4,542 (38.5%) were registered as Unaffiliated.

Denville and those surrounding towns cater to a clientele who are rich and Republican, you don't change Fox there, fool!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Karin

« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2013, 08:10:37 AM »
Par for the course for the DUmmies, he's a handsome devil isn't he.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2013, 09:24:42 AM »
I just saw this now, and as I've said before, DB lives in a RED County, the only towns in Morris County that lean Democrat are Dover and Morristown, Denville is RED, the Mayor and Council are all Republican, here's the political breakdown of the town:

As of March 23, 2011, there were a total of 11,789 registered voters in Denville Township, of which 2,288 (19.4%) were registered as Democrats, 4,951 (42.0%) were registered as Republicans and 4,542 (38.5%) were registered as Unaffiliated.

Denville and those surrounding towns cater to a clientele who are rich and Republican, you don't change Fox there, fool!

Don't you feel the urge to go shopping for a new Chevrolet? Just window shopping though.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #210 on: August 27, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »
Don't you feel the urge to go shopping for a new Chevrolet? Just window shopping though.

No LOL, I'm happy to have paid off cars, I don't want payments in this economy.

BTW I hope he doesn't lose his job, I hate to see anyone out of work, but he needs to keep his politics out of his business especially when your business caters to rich people who are overwhelmingly Republican and Independent/Unaffiliated ie Conservative.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

« Reply #211 on: August 27, 2013, 10:37:20 AM »
No LOL, I'm happy to have paid off cars, I don't want payments in this economy.

BTW I hope he doesn't lose his job, I hate to see anyone out of work, but he needs to keep his politics out of his business especially when your business caters to rich people who are overwhelmingly Republican and Independent/Unaffiliated ie Conservative.

Well just visit, stop in the lounge and have a cup of coffee. Watch some TV.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #212 on: August 27, 2013, 11:21:02 AM »
:lmao:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #213 on: August 27, 2013, 11:41:03 AM »

I'm not nearly as kind, I want to see this DUmmie idiot pay in spades for his childish stupidity.  Pain and repetition are the best teachers on the planet, DUmmie Doug Braun needs a healthy dose of both to finish growing up.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #214 on: August 27, 2013, 11:51:22 AM »
I'm not nearly as kind, I want to see this DUmmie idiot pay in spades for his childish stupidity.  Pain and repetition are the best teachers on the planet, DUmmie Doug Braun needs a healthy dose of both to finish growing up.

Same here. He is 62 and acts like a kid. :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline vlad335

« Reply #215 on: August 27, 2013, 12:44:24 PM »
I can't fathom myself blocking MSNBC or say Current TV at work then running to a conservative forum and bragging about it.

Really, this guy is 62 years old? Just shows the petulant children we are dealing with.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #216 on: August 27, 2013, 01:36:50 PM »
Doug Bulna. Let's get his name straight. Doug Bulna.

Maybe Doug Bulna will show up on a search engine somewhere.

Crazy Doug Bulna. If he gets fired, I hope he takes it hard.

Sure wish DUmmy Elad would finish that Dead DUmmy forum that Skimmer promised to the CalPig.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2013, 04:00:37 PM »
Well his name is still showing as SysAdmin on the company website.

"Hey Doug, as your last official act..."  :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #218 on: August 27, 2013, 04:22:13 PM »
Am I right in understanding that if the name Doug Bulna shows up in a lot of posts, these threads will show up on search engines?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #219 on: August 27, 2013, 04:26:29 PM »
Am I right in understanding that if the name Doug Bulna shows up in a lot of posts, these threads will show up on search engines?

Yes.

And incidentally, that's why it's required that when one post a campfire from Skin's island, that one include the screen-name of the primitive who lit it.

I dunno why, but some seem to omit that part, and it's important.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #220 on: August 27, 2013, 04:35:18 PM »
Yes.

And incidentally, that's why it's required that when one post a campfire from Skin's island, that one include the screen-name of the primitive who lit it.

I dunno why, but some seem to omit that part, and it's important.

Maybe we need a reference section, maybe in the sandhills, linking the DUmmy moniker and real name.

Hell, it doesn't have to be secretive. Just put a link in the DUmping ground, much like when a DUmmy changes their screen name. We have a thread showing old name-new name. Same principle could apply.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #221 on: August 27, 2013, 04:45:24 PM »
Well his name is still showing as SysAdmin on the company website.

"Hey Doug, as your last official act..."  :-)

:lmao:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #222 on: August 27, 2013, 04:46:36 PM »

I just did a nadin search on the brain-damaged primitive, specifying for the past seven days only.

It's got just one page, and half of those are from here and freerepublic.

It shows the last time he commented on Skins's island was Saturday evening; nothing since then.

When a primitive shows up on the nadin search engine with quite a few references to this place, and to freeepublic, mixed in with his quotes from Skins's island, it must make those out of the know wonder what's up with the primitive.

It's all good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2013, 04:56:33 PM »
the last time he commented on Skins's island was Saturday evening; nothing since then.

Not so.  DB made a small number of posts yesterday (none of them about the Case of the Missing Remote). Nothing today so far, though. I hope he's OK.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2013, 05:00:10 PM »
I hope he's OK.
I hope that if he commits suicide, he does it efficiently.