Author Topic: NBA finals (game six)  (Read 1295 times)

Offline ReardenSteel

NBA finals (game six)
« on: June 17, 2008, 07:45:16 PM »
Back in Boston tonight. What will happen?

- I think the Lakers will not have the inside game they did in game five. Perkins will be playing bringing the Celtics back to full strength.

- I think Boston will not let L.A. get off to yet another crazy fast start like the last couple games.

- I think the Celtics big three play big enough to win and become champs tonight.

(I think, I need to leave right now to have beer before tip-off)  :cheersmate: 
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
Re: NBA finals (game six)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 07:47:43 PM »
Back in Boston tonight. What will happen?
- I think the Lakers will not have the inside game they did in game five. Perkins will be playing bringing the Celtics back to full strength.
- I think Boston will not let L.A. get off to yet another crazy fast start like the last couple games.
- I think the Celtics big three play big enough to win and become champs tonight.
(I think, I need to leave right now to have beer before tip-off)  :cheersmate: 

Ditto! Except I'll be drinking tea!  :-)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 09:33:18 PM »
What a second quarter! It's a gross understatement to say that Boston wants it more.

The Lakers look worse than they did in game one. They are wandering around like they have no idea why they are even there.

I'm for the Celtics by default but I hope Kobe "and the rest" can make a good game of it. sheesh!!

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 10:16:21 PM »
Three down and one to go. My second half hopes are unrealised to put it mildly.

:yawn:

This a$$-whoppin' is getting downright boring.

- Ayn Rand

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 04:01:45 AM »