Author Topic: Hive silent on St. Rachel's homophobia  (Read 916 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Hive silent on St. Rachel's homophobia
« on: July 16, 2013, 03:18:07 PM »
JEANTEL WARNED ZIMMERMAN COULD BE GAY RAPIST
TRAYVON: NOT THAT KIND OF WAY

Tue Jul 16 2013 11:55:00 ET

Last night Trayvon Martin's friend Rachel Jeantel gave CNN her first interview since testifying in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

Jeantel opened up and let loose on the murder case that gripped that nation.

She explained to CNN's Piers Morgan how she warned her childhood friend that Zimmerman -- could be a gay rapist!

MORGAN: You felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn't know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?

JEANTEL: Yes.

MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?

JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every -- who's not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?

She continued:

"And people need to understand, he didn't want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend's house to go get -- mind you, his little brother was there. You know -- now, mind you, I told you -- I told Trayvon it might have been a rapist."

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrj.htm

So it was St. Rachel Of Hoodratia who possibly helped provoke St. Trayvon's desire for a beatdown.

But so far, nothing but *crickets* from the GLBTQAEIOU (and sometimes Y) crowd at DU.

They are all excited though, over the prospect of her getting a "college scholarship", even though I don't think even Hamburger U will accept someone who isn't literate enough to fill out an admissions form.

Trayvon Martin’s Friend, Rachel Jeantel, Offered Full Ride Scholarship from Tom Joyner

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=3272247

Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin’s friend, is offered a full college scholarship

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/10023274149

What say you, DUmmies?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 03:21:28 PM by dandi »
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Hive silent on St. Rachel's homophobia
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 03:20:02 PM »
I just saw this same subject in another topic thread. This could be a great wedge. The LGBLT's (hold the lettuce) could be offended by Trayvon's homophobia.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 03:23:44 PM »
I just saw this same subject in another topic thread. This could be a great wedge. The LGBLT's (hold the lettuce) could be offended by Trayvon's homophobia.

He's a dead black kid, so as far as the DUmmies are concerned he could have been a homophobic for all they care. The bigger issue is proving that all creepy ass crackers are nothing but a bunch of racists.

The whole Zimmerman deal is a 2 for one for the left, 1 they get to scream racist, and 2 they get yet another excuse to want to disarm creepy ass crackers.
Because of that the Gheys must play second fiddle.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline GCBill

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 03:28:40 PM »
The LGBLT's (hold the lettuce)

OK, you've talked me into it. I am going to Walmart tomorrow for a pound of bacon so I can have a LarGe (Tony's in Birch Run-sized) Bacon Lettuce (hold the lettuce, or maybe not) and Tomato sandwich. Because A. It will be delicious and B. it will piss off DUmmies that I am eating a meat based product purchased at Walmart.
Capitalism is based on self-interest and self-esteem; it holds integrity and trustworthiness as cardinal virtues and makes them pay off in the marketplace, thus demanding that men survive by means of virtue, not vices. It is this superlatively moral system that the welfare statists propose to improve upon by means of preventative law, snooping bureaucrats, and the chronic goad of fear.
 - Alan Greenspan, The Assault on Integrity (1963)

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »
OK, you've talked me into it. I am going to Walmart tomorrow for a pound of bacon so I can have a LarGe (Tony's in Birch Run-sized) Bacon Lettuce (hold the lettuce, or maybe not) and Tomato sandwich. Because A. It will be delicious and B. it will piss off DUmmies that I am eating a meat based product purchased at Walmart.
If only you could purchase it at the new Walmart ready to open in D.C. but held up by political hacks trying to buy votes. Then you would have the perfect trifecta !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 03:48:44 PM »
It would be fun, though, wouldn't it, if this started sinking in to the DUmp ghey population.  Just as blacks can do no wrong, gays can do no wrong.  The very idea that she was prejudiced toward a person she thought might be a gay rapist, out trolling for victims, ought to enrage them.  Then, when they utter the slightest criticism of St. Rachel, the hive will burst. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 03:49:26 PM »
It would be fun, though, wouldn't it, if this started sinking in to the DUmp ghey population.  Just as blacks can do no wrong, gays can do no wrong.  The very idea that she was prejudiced toward a person she thought might be a gay rapist, out trolling for victims, ought to enrage them.  Then, when they utter the slightest criticism of St. Rachel, the hive will burst. 
:hyper: :popcorn:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 04:08:57 PM »
If only you could purchase it at the new Walmart ready to open in D.C. but held up by political hacks trying to buy votes. Then you would have the perfect trifecta !
Has anyone noticed that the DC council doesn't even pay "the living wage", that they imposed on others?
This is in regards to janitors, and others often deemed at the lower end of employment.
Has a reference to it early this morning, and now can't find it.
Did find this..... http://www.fedjobs.com/pay/washington.html
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 04:18:01 PM »
The DUtards will not notice the profiling by St Rachel of Cursive toward the alphabet community until the read it here.
This too shall pass.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 04:18:25 PM »
I would bet my house that Rachel Jeantel will not be getting a degree in the sciences, scholarship or not.  :p

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 04:22:52 PM »
I would bet my house that Rachel Jeantel will not be getting a degree in the sciences, scholarship or not.  :p
Even being a female, she won't even be able to get a degree in squat.  :whistling:

She will however, find a way to scam the system, and pocket the money.  Bank on it.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 05:17:11 PM »
Even being a female, she won't even be able to get a degree in squat.  :whistling:

She will however, find a way to scam the system, and pocket the money.  Bank on it.  :-)
I want to open an account at that bank.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 07:02:08 PM »
She's too dumb to realize that she really sank the prosecution.

And that's ok.  'Cause she's also too dumb to realize that without her egging him on, there's a decent shot that nothing would have happened.

Which leads to the thought: was Trayvon so hard up and such a loser that he was interested in impressing THAT?

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
She's too dumb to realize that she really sank the prosecution.

And that's ok.  'Cause she's also too dumb to realize that without her egging him on, there's a decent shot that nothing would have happened.

Which leads to the thought: was Trayvon so hard up and such a loser that he was interested in impressing THAT?
Any port in a storm when you suffer from dry-hand syndrome.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 07:27:49 PM »
There was this thread on it but it sunk like a rock.

meow2u3 (14,279 posts)

New Talking Point: Trayvon Was the Bigot, As He Thought Zimmerman Was Gay (puke alert)
You might have thought the Trayvon Martin case was about race—that George Zimmerman thought the unarmed teenager was a criminal because he was black. Today, in certain corners of the Internet, you are wrong. It's Martin who was the true bigot. As Rush Limbaugh told listeners Tuesday, "Zimmerman got beat up because Trayvon thought he was gay."

In an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan on Monday night, Rachel Jeantel said she told Martin to run from George Zimmerman because he might be a rapist, during their phone call in the last minutes of Martin's life. "For every boy or every man who’s not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creeped out?" she said. This is not new. When Jeantel said the same thing in court in June, it didn't make much news—people were focused on her "creepy-ass cracker" description of Zimmerman instead of the rape angle. But now, it's the main story on the Drudge Report. Limbaugh spent a good part of his radio show talking about it. Lots of conservative blogs picked it up.

"JEANTEL WARNED ZIMMERMAN COULD BE GAY RAPIST" Drudge declared. "Jeantel opened up and let loose on the murder case that gripped that nation. She explained to CNN's Piers Morgan how she warned her childhood friend that Zimmerman—could be a gay rapist!" Drudge headlined Limbaugh's afternoon commentary. Limbaugh said:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/07/new-talking-point-trayvon-martin-was-real-bigot-because-he-thought-zimmerman-was-gay/67235/

How low will these racist pricks go to slander a dead kid?

Star Member tularetom (17,664 posts)
3. It isn't bigoted to want to avoid a rapist - gay or straight

And in fact if Zimmerman was attempting to sexually assault him, Trayvon was well within his rights to defend himself.

Zimmerman being gay has nothing to do with it.

They totally ignore what St. Rachel actually said. (not that most people could actually understand her)

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 08:37:28 PM »
She had the weed and the purple drank.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 09:07:27 PM »

And in fact if Zimmerman was attempting to sexually assault him, Trayvon was well within his rights to defend himself.

He could have avoided Zimmerman, but he doubled back and tried to beat the ghey out of him.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 09:19:23 PM »

So that is the new talking point. Zimmerman wanted to rape Saint Skittles.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 09:20:13 PM »
So that is the new talking point. Zimmerman wanted to rape Saint Skittles.  :whatever:
Too skinny.  Not my type.  :whatever:

Idiots.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 09:59:54 PM »
Lib's reading and comprehension skills are on display.
Consider this...

"Member tularetom (17,664 posts)
3. It isn't bigoted to want to avoid a rapist - gay or straight"

Trayvon wasn't avoiding the alleged racist rapist. He was laying in wait to ambush him.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: Re: Hive silent on St. Rachel's homophobia
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 10:16:29 PM »

she will most likely squirt out 10 kids from 10 different daddy's and collect welfare benefits for all of them since the baby daddys will be out of the picture, either in jail or dead.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 10:18:59 PM »
Member tularetom (17,664 posts)

That's kind of the point, isn't it? According to DU, there are no gay rapists. Any talk of such is homophobia, just like not wanting to shower with gays in the military is laughed at as homophobia. Because gays never look at straights and have prurient thoughts and act on their desires. That's what you've been telling us for years, yet you are perfectly willing to accept fear of homosexual rape as a legitimate fear on the part of Trayvon Martin that night. You're willing to embrace his and his hoodrat's homophobia, as long as it makes your political case for you. Idiots.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 10:28:58 PM »
That's kind of the point, isn't it? According to DU, there are no gay rapists. Any talk of such is homophobia, just like not wanting to shower with gays in the military is laughed at as homophobia. Because gays never look at straights and have prurient thoughts and act on their desires. That's what you've been telling us for years, yet you are perfectly willing to accept fear of homosexual rape as a legitimate fear on the part of Trayvon Martin that night. You're willing to embrace his and his hoodrat's homophobia, as long as it makes your political case for you. Idiots.
It's a good 2fer, because coincidentally, LGBLT's (hold the lettuce) get thrown under the bus.