Author Topic: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive gets shouted out  (Read 335 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bitter old Vermontese cali primitive gets shouted out
« on: July 07, 2013, 05:12:14 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023192213

Oh my.

L0oniX (18,533 posts)    Sun Jul 7, 2013, 01:55 PM

A shout out to DU's Cali

A real treasure to us all here. Thanks so much for your efforts to bring sense to the table.

It's a very large campfire, so only a few primitive comments, selected at random:

AtomicKitten (39,746 posts)   Sun Jul 7, 2013, 01:57 PM

1. A "treasure" that needs to work on civility.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=profile&uid=152034&sub=trans

cali (82,820 posts)    Sun Jul 7, 2013, 02:13 PM

21. I've been blunt and rude and yes, I need to work on being less reactive

but your post here says nothing for your civility. If civility that much to you why exhibit so clearly here, your dearth of it? This is about as rude, ungracious and uncivil as it's possible to get. And it's something I've never done or dreamed of doing: posting nastily in a thread that is meant to say nice things about someone. Congratulations on the ugly.

I'd also ask people to look at those hides. Many of them are undeserved- as has been noted by others. There is a concerted effort to get me kicked off of DU. I know that because I've read that sentiment numerous times in jury comments. And the names I've been called by jurors hiding under the blanket of anonymity are names that would merit an immediate hide if used within a post here.

but, hey, I like irony and your post is a delicious example of it, kitten.

cali (82,820 posts)    Sun Jul 7, 2013, 02:15 PM

23. thanks, LOonix. This was kind of you

I'm hardly unaware that I'm controversial- to put it delicately. And to put it undelicately, hated by many DUers.

trumad (34,683 posts)    Sun Jul 7, 2013, 04:52 PM

114. I remember this place could find trolls easily...

Now they simply celebrate them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive gets shouted out
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 06:02:27 PM »
If you love her on DU be sure to ask for her to be your server the next time your visiting...

Oh, wait.

Never mind.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 07:04:25 PM »
If you love her on DU be sure to ask for her to be your server the next time your visiting...

Oh, wait.

Never mind.

:lol: ^5
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 07:21:07 PM »
The primitives have been at each others throats ever since this NSA/Snowden thing has emerged, and it's a story that will continue at least through the summer and into the early fall, maybe longer.  I'm lovin' it.

And this has been more than just your average primitive fight over who dances and flaps their arms best while dancing around the fire. The things they've said to each other has cut deep and in a way they'll remember. This promises to cause tension among the various cliques for years. The battle between the 100% Obama cult worshippers and the 99% Obama cult worshippers is setting up nicely.  Personally I'm pulling for the 100% Obama cult worshippers to run off the others. There's nothing funnier to me than a bunch of idiots who mindlessly support and believe everything the Dem party says and tells them to do. That's prime pickin'.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.