Author Topic: DUmmy advises the young on how to hate America  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Aristotelian

DUmmy advises the young on how to hate America
« on: May 05, 2013, 01:01:33 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (2,583 posts)

My Advice To The Young Is "Boycott Military Service". Refuse To Serve. Here Is Why.

Last edited Sat May 4, 2013, 01:52 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

Despite the flag waving and phony "thank you" the public does not give a shit about you when you are back. Nothing has really changed since I got back from Vietnam in 1968. We got screwed back then and new vets continue to get screwed.

Since I got back from Vietnam the GOP and conservatives have been instrumental in getting rid of all the vets assistance centers called the National Employment Service run by DOL. We had local offices run by the states and staffed by state employees. We had veteran Job Service units staffed by up to three veterans. We had disabled veterans employed as job counselors and job developers. We had veterans preference in government hiring. We had 100% disabled veterans working at jobs that allowed them to make a living and draw some of the disability.

We had veteran outreach officers in every county in the country who worked with all veterans helping them with their VA benefits. And they acted as advocates for veterans and their issues.

Well Reagan started to process of destroying our national Employment Service and turned it all over to the local counties at the tiem run by political hans. The new county run system is a disaster.

VIRTUALLY ALL VETERANS SERVICES ARE GONE. AND THE VA HUGLEY UNDERSTAFFED AND VETERANS EMPLOYMENT SERVICE IS GONE GONE GONE THANKS TO THE GOP.

The GOP wants to privatize the VA system and turn it over to private insurance if they get power. Of course they will lie about that idea.

The backlog of disability claims was set up by the Bushies and Obama walked into an underfunded situation that had festered for 30 years. Obama can only do so much because sequestration effects the VA too.

On top of that the GOP has been responsible for the laying off of hundreds of thousands of veterans who used to work in federal, state, and local government. And the private sector won't hire veterans. THEY GIVE YOU THAT PRO VET BULLSHIT BUT THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Coming home from war to a God damned job at WALFART OR McDonalds or the like is a national disgrace. **** that!. I am a radical GOP hater. I would rather turn a GOP legislative bastard over to the terrorists. Hell they are a bunch of terrorists.

If you are young stay out of the military, save your body and saint. All you are is cannon fodder for the damned billionaires and big business who would rather give your job to someone over seas.

Anyone who enlists in the service now is a SUCKER. And anyone who votes for damned Republican is a real SUCKER.

I am sorry for using such strong language, but I follow what is going on with vets. It is a complete disaster out there economically for our military vets. And the GOP wants to destroy the country to get power.

DUmp link

:puke:

131 DU Recs

The bile and hatred flows through pretty much the entire thread...only a very few disagree.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: DUmmy advises the young on how to hate America
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 01:03:41 PM »
Why hasn't Democrat control restored all those lost services? Surely the rats will fix everything, right?

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 01:17:37 PM »
Why hasn't Democrat control restored all those lost services? Surely the rats will fix everything, right?

They can't.  They need the money to pump into their unicorn "green energy" companies that go bankrupt.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 04:06:52 PM »
DUmmies don't join the military, much for the same reason they don't have other jobs, drug tests.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 05:10:59 PM »
Despite the flag waving and phony "thank you" the public does not give a shit about you when you are back. Nothing has really changed since I got back from Vietnam in 1968. We got screwed back then and new vets continue to get screwed.
You  lying POS.  I got back in '68, too.
The only scum that treated us bad, were scum like you. You're a lying POS.
Years later, folks finally figured it out, and grew to understand and appreciate what we did.
There's nothing "phony" about it at all, POS. Those of us that served honestly and gave what we could, will not allow low-life POS's like you, to denigrate what we did.
The only reason you think we're getting screwed, is because scum like you, and all the other parsites, illegals and intitlement minded assholes suck so much money from the taxpayers, that the government can no longer help the veterans.
Pound sand you filthy POS.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 05:22:14 PM »
DUmmies don't join the military, much for the same reason they don't have other jobs, drug tests.

That and they don't want to leave mommy and daddies basement
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 05:39:50 PM »
I am sorry
The only part I'm in total agreement with.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 05:57:15 PM »
Maybe TMNs one of those phony PH/Bronze/Sliver/MoH wannabe vets that couldn't quite pull it off.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »
tblue (13,778 posts)

74. Tell him he can't just go out on a date

or on vacation, or wear his favorite clothes whenever he wants if he's in the military. He can't just go home whenever he wants, can't get up or go to bed whenever he wants, can't go see his friends on the spur of the moment. Aside from being owned, used, and abused, regardless of the dangers and the stop-loss policies of our military, there are umpteen reasons to choose another path.

No more sleeping in!  :rotf:

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 06:02:50 PM »
Maybe TMNs one of those phony PH/Bronze/Sliver/MoH wannabe vets that couldn't quite pull it off.
Failed at that, too. Stupid wanker DUmpmonkey.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 06:20:56 PM »
AnotherMcIntosh (7,265 posts)

39. The "thank you for your service" is something that Ollie North may have started when interviewing

troops for Faux News.

Ollie North who helped sell sophisticated munitions (Hawk and TOW missiles) to an enemy country and wrap himself in the flag while doing so.

The phrase is an irritant. Although some people mean well when they say it, they should drop it.

Response to AnotherMcIntosh (Reply #39)

Sat May 4, 2013, 01:17 PM

Star Member Aristus (29,045 posts)

45. I agree. It has become, out of a well-meaning sense of obligation,

a pleasantry, a polite nothing, like "Have a nice day."

bike man (237 posts)

55. But we see a lot of posts saying exactly that when there is a thread for "Vets check in" or

something similar.

Reply to bike man (Reply #55)

Sat May 4, 2013, 07:03 PM

Star Member Aristus (29,045 posts)

60. Here at DU, I can be sure they are sincere and well-meant, and

not just obligatory.

I've been with groups of people, including strangers, and the subject of my veteran's status comes up, and there will be a chorus of "thankyouforyourservice!" from people who don't even know me.

As if I had announced that I had received a pay raise, and everybody was offering me a polite 'congratulations!'

Response to Aristus (Reply #60)

Sat May 4, 2013, 08:06 PM

bike man (237 posts)

62. That is not what you said.

"It has become, out of a well-meaning sense of obligation, a pleasantry, a polite nothing, like "Have a nice day."

You did NOT say 'with the possible exception of DU', but rather, it is "a polite nothing".

Have a nice day.

:popcorn:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 06:23:49 PM »
AnotherMcIntosh (7,265 posts)

39. The "thank you for your service" is something that Ollie North may have started when interviewing

troops for Faux News.

Ollie North who helped sell sophisticated munitions (Hawk and TOW missiles) to an enemy country and wrap himself in the flag while doing so.

The phrase is an irritant. Although some people mean well when they say it, they should drop it.

At least Obama isn't selling weapons to enemy nations like Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, or possibly to al Qaeda in Syria. *sarcasm*

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 08:06:25 PM »
DUmpmonkeys really don't understand at all.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »

I think that operation was brilliant. Remember, this was during the Iran-Iraq war. Low-level munitions were secretly sold to Iran, to help them kill more Iraqi muzzies at a time when we were openly arming the Iraqis to help them kill more Iranian muzzies. The bottom line was far more dead muzzies, which is nothing but good news.

Then the proceeds from Iran were used to help the Contras in Nicaragua to kill more communists, again, nothing but good news.

And this was all accomplished during a time when communist sympathizers held both the U.S. Senate and House.

President Reagan was a genius.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 09:40:00 PM »
I think that operation was brilliant. Remember, this was during the Iran-Iraq war. Low-level munitions were secretly sold to Iran, to help them kill more Iraqi muzzies at a time when we were openly arming the Iraqis to help them kill more Iranian muzzies. The bottom line was far more dead muzzies, which is nothing but good news.

Then the proceeds from Iran were used to help the Contras in Nicaragua to kill more communists, again, nothing but good news.

And this was all accomplished during a time when communist sympathizers held both the U.S. Senate and House.

President Reagan was a genius.

I agree. We got money from the muzzies and indirectly got a lot of them killed, and we used that to get a bunch of commies killed. From my point of view it was a win/win.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 11:13:56 PM »
Under 0bama being a POS DUchebag pays more from the government than serving in the military; and you don't have to a damn thing other than bitch others are not doing enough for you.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.