Author Topic: The media is still not covering Lee Mercer Jr  (Read 4735 times)

Offline Miss Mia

The media is still not covering Lee Mercer Jr
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:09:54 PM »
This is a funny thread.  It's locked but it's funny.  Making fun of all the candidates zealots, especially Edwards.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4085385

sniffa  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal
Wed Jan-16-08 01:11 PM
Original message
The media is still not covering Lee Mercer Jr

Look at this shit: http://news.google.com/news?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mo...

What are they afraid of?

My favorite post on that thread:

Occam Bandage  (1000+ posts)
Wed Jan-16-08 03:29 PM
Response to Reply #42
82. Plus, he plans on looking up definitions of words. Or possibly murdering someone. I can't tell.

Edited on Wed Jan-16-08 03:29 PM by Occam Bandage
45. To Prove the definition Kill in the Random House Dictionary of the English Language College Edition Larence Urdang Editor in Chief Stuart Berg Flexner Managing Editor in All Displines across the board through Military Intelligence.

Either way, I approve!
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: The media is still not covering Lee Mercer Jr
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 09:25:18 PM »
I am sold!

MERCER IN '08!!!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 09:27:09 PM »

My Campaign Theme

The United States Government must regulate government sleepers and  government regulations authorized thought, ideas, acts, actions, rights, wrongs, controversies, facts, issues and circumstantial evidence through  intelligence research, law research, law enforcement research and criminal law research implementing ROTC communications research innovating education  national and international.

My Platform
http://www.mercerforpresident2008.com/home.html

My platform for President of the United States Of America is Criminal Law. It is developed from my Method of Education.  I was ordered to create and or invent by the United States Army that is now intact regulating the United States Government protecting it through Military Intelligence Computerization Management a new Disipline I invented and the Administration of Criminal Law Laws across the board.

My Direction

The United States Government education will perfect the vindication of it’s government regulating it’s directions and resources requirement by the law only.

Man, it doesn't get any truer.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 09:37:01 PM »
I am sold!

MERCER IN '08!!!

I know I know.  I'm going with Mercer as well. 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Lauri

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 09:54:36 PM »
I am sold!

MERCER IN '08!!!

he's as likely as any of the rest of them right now ... :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 10:19:44 PM »
I don't think I understand what the hell he's talking about...reads like stereo instructions.

Cindie

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »
I don't think I understand what the hell he's talking about...reads like stereo instructions.

Cindie

Huh?  What could be clearer?

My platform for President of the United States Of America is Criminal Law. It is developed from my Method of Education.  I was ordered to create and or invent by the United States Army that is now intact regulating the United States Government protecting it through Military Intelligence Computerization Management a new Disipline I invented and the Administration of Criminal Law Laws across the board.

His background speaks for itself!

I am in a stalled police debriefing with the Houston Police Department waiting for me to sue to complete my debriefing for my background biography with them in the United States Army Military Intelligence Academy Camp Bullis San Antonio, Texas The University of Texas ROTC to West Point Military Academy U.S. Navy doctorate degree in Police Science.
The United States Military Police and Federal Police are  doing a biography and autobiography of me regulating the United States Government National and International affiliated with and undercover intelligence-Criminal investigation of the United States Government.

The United States Federal Congress has encouraged me to want to become President of the United States so that I can do what the President of the United States of America is supposed to do and complete the federal and military government biography and autobiography.

And talk about issues!  Man, Mercer as the pulse of the nation:
MISSING PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES ENFORCEMENT:

There is some concern about the Missing Persons in the United States enforcement. I will enforce Missing Persons missing enforcement regulating itself with its regulations pertaining to itself according to its enforcements to locate missing persons 100% and to stop kidnappings 100%.

Need I go on? Mercer is the man who as President will be the President in all the nations and the outlying areas.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 10:30:36 PM »

Cindie

Huh?  What could be clearer?

His background speaks for itself!

I am in a stalled police debriefing with the Houston Police Department waiting for me to sue to complete my debriefing for my background biography with them in the United States Army Military Intelligence Academy Camp Bullis San Antonio, Texas The University of Texas ROTC to West Point Military Academy U.S. Navy doctorate degree in Police Science.
The United States Military Police and Federal Police are  doing a biography and autobiography of me regulating the United States Government National and International affiliated with and undercover intelligence-Criminal investigation of the United States Government.

The United States Federal Congress has encouraged me to want to become President of the United States so that I can do what the President of the United States of America is supposed to do and complete the federal and military government biography and autobiography.

And talk about issues!  Man, Mercer as the pulse of the nation:
MISSING PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES ENFORCEMENT:

There is some concern about the Missing Persons in the United States enforcement. I will enforce Missing Persons missing enforcement regulating itself with its regulations pertaining to itself according to its enforcements to locate missing persons 100% and to stop kidnappings 100%.

Need I go on? Mercer is the man who as President will be the President in all the nations and the outlying areas.

he sounds very likely to be appearing on Coast to Coast soon..

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 07:04:04 AM »
The man is GOLDEN!!!!!!! How could he lose?  Seriously I don't think there has been a man like Lee Mercer Jr. to ever run for anything ever in the history of mankind.

I rationality Norse fundamentals to exceed the capaciatorship of modern telemarketing statues and tylenol!!!!!!!  Seriousitaly!!!!!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 07:46:46 AM »
I think a massive invasion of CU is called for in order to draw the attention of the ronbots and remaining neocons to our man Mercer!
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »
The DUmp rejects even have a Lee Mercer forum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

http://www.democraticwarrior.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=438
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »
Who is going to post a "Why I'm voting for Lee Mercer Jr" thread? :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
I think a massive invasion of CU is called for in order to draw the attention of the ronbots and remaining neocons to our man Mercer!

Now THAT is an idea...  I wonder if it would get me banned.  Especially since I am sure we are under surveillance and they can see this thread.

Offline seemomgonuts

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 12:36:41 PM »
Forget the USA! I vote for him for Presidentialification of the world!  :hyper:

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »
"The media is still not covering Lee Mercer Jr"

Maybe that's because the general public is not caring about Lee Mercer Jr.?
Just askin'.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »
"The media is still not covering Lee Mercer Jr"

Maybe that's because the general public is not caring about Lee Mercer Jr.?
Just askin'.
If they would only understand how an understanding of how his presidential presidency would be presidential they would understand that caring care is all he needs.