Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive wants to know what God knows  (Read 788 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
brain-damaged primitive wants to know what God knows
« on: April 18, 2013, 08:34:24 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022704645

Oh my.

DainBramaged (37,451 posts)    Thu Apr 18, 2013, 09:18 PM

God Knows Who the Senate Repubs are Working For These Days. But They Sure as Hell Don’t Work for The American People.

after which some pretty pictures

This was taken from Mitch McConnell’s Facebook page, where it was warmly praised by staffers who run it for the Senator. It went up shortly after a minority of Senators ignored the wishes of Ninety-F***ing-Percent of Americans and voted down pretty much any and all meaningful gun-control regulations. And then McConnell mocked us. Holy f***ing s***, people, is there anything else you need to hear to realize that the Senate does not give a rat’s fart about the will of the people?

When is the last time you heard 90% of us agree on anything? Been a while, yes? Kind of unusual, wouldn’t you say? Something significant, something our “public servants” would take into account, n’cest pas? Yes, you’d think so. But you’d be wrong.

Members of the Cranky Nation, hear the call: We. Must. Vote. All. Of. Them. The. F***. Out Of Office. And that soon. Even if the replacements are of the same party, they’ll have gotten a math lesson: 90% can kick the asses of the 10%, if they are mad enough.

Stay mad, friends, and we can win our country back.

Mr. Blunt and Cranky

http://bluntandcranky.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/god-knows-who-the-senate-repubs-are-working-for-these-days-but-they-sure-as-hell-dont-work-for-the-american-people/

New campfire, just lit.

You know, I'm not so concerned about the Senate Republicans as I am about the brain-damaged primitive, who apparently hasn't resolved his, uh, problems with the IRS.

“DainBramaged’s car hit by a drunk driver (and IRS woes, too) (10-21-2011)
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,65811.0

“brain-damaged primitive has a quibble with the IRS” (10-21-2011)
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,65821.0
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: brain-damaged primitive wants to know what God knows
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 08:40:13 PM »
Guess the idiot has not seen the polling data that says just the opposite.

Oh well,sucks to be stupid.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 08:44:40 PM »
Poor lad is so butthurt he can't even blow a decent fart.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 08:45:01 PM »
I want to know where the preezy got this 90% from.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 08:49:10 PM »

GMTA. I was wondering the same thing. I've seen this statistic quoted several times; but never the data to back it up. There's no way in hell 90% agreed with this bill. Especially with gun sales up.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 08:53:10 PM »

From DainBramaged's butthurt ass, of course.  :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 08:55:54 PM »
Same place he gets all his other facts.
57 states can't be wrong.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 08:57:43 PM »
GMTA. I was wondering the same thing. I've seen this statistic quoted several times; but never the data to back it up. There's no way in hell 90% agreed with this bill. Especially with gun sales up.

Maybe he meant 90% on a DU poll. The other 10% were banned.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 03:04:00 AM »

Same place he gets all his "facts" from.

His ass, or Joe Biden, whichever is closer.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 08:18:57 AM »
He is getting it from a poll one college town. Hardly a cross section of the country.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 12:07:59 PM »

Some 4 Apr Quinnipiac poll that oversampled Democrats.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline dixierose

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 01:02:53 PM »

^5 :rofl:
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 02:00:21 PM »

I thought Joe Biden was his ass......
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne