Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive being stupid, as usual  (Read 1097 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
brain-damaged primitive being stupid, as usual
« on: April 18, 2013, 09:49:43 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022699554

Oh my.

DainBramaged (37,446 posts)    Thu Apr 18, 2013, 09:54 AM

Senators voting against background checks, it's obvious your career is more important than children mothers, fathers, and all innocent bystanders.

Shame on you fro such selfishness, shame on you all.

If you dare come here to read DU, know you are exposed.

We are the conscience of America, we don't forget.

Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, the primitives on Skins's island being the "conscience of America."

By the way, one's still curious as if the brain-damaged primitive's cleared up his long-standing problem with the IRS yet, in which he tried to cheat, but didn't get away with it.

pampango (13,670 posts)    Thu Apr 18, 2013, 10:10 AM

5. Thank you, DainBramaged. Nice post.

Why you're at it, pampango, ask him if he's cleared up his problem with the IRS yet.  Massa Barry needs the dough the brain-damaged primitive tried to hide from him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: brain-damaged primitive being stupid, as usual
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 09:54:10 AM »
Quote from:
DainBramaged

If Skin's island ever becomes the conscience of America, then pack it in, this country isn't worth saving.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 09:57:52 AM »
DainBramaged (37,446 posts)    Thu Apr 18, 2013, 09:54 AM

Senators voting against background checks, it's obvious your career is more important than children mothers, fathers, and all innocent bystanders.

Shame on you fro such selfishness, shame on you all.

SHAME ON YOU ASSHOLES that have saddled my children and grandchildren with enormous debt!  You don't give a shit about the children. :bird:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 10:04:25 AM »
If someone is pro abortion then they have lost all rights to use children's safety as an argument for gun control or cause or agenda they want to push.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 10:06:48 AM »
If Skin's island ever becomes the conscience of America, then pack it in, this country isn't worth saving.

Hi^5  Exactly what I was going to write also.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 10:11:36 AM »
Only if the conscience of America is petty, cruel, hateful, and greedy. It is amazing that the DUches so often display in their rants what their rants are against.

I put that down to just another indicator that the DUches are clinically mentally ill.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 10:26:09 AM »

:rotf: :lmao:

"With trembling hands and shallow breath, Senator _____ swallowed hard and reached for the keyboard.  Typing in www.democraticunderground.com in the bar, his heart raced with terror and trepidation.  What would he find?  Would he be exposed?  Would it hurt?  Surmounting the creeping dread, Senator _____ hit the arrow key, and entered the realm of the democrats underneath the ground."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 11:16:20 AM »

"With trembling hands and shallow breath, Senator _____ swallowed hard and reached for the keyboard.  Typing in www.democraticunderground.com in the bar, his heart raced with terror and trepidation.  What would he find?  Would he be exposed?  Would it hurt?  Surmounting the creeping dread, Senator _____ hit the arrow key, and entered the realm of the democrats underneath the ground."

Sounds like a good first paragraph of a new short story. :whistling: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 11:37:03 AM »
Sounds like a good first paragraph of a new short story. :whistling: O-)

I agree.

Go, Karin. Go!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 12:31:14 PM »
I agree.

Go, Karin. Go!

Yes, Karin!

GMTA, eh? :whistling: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 12:31:23 PM »

"With trembling hands and shallow breath, Senator _____ swallowed hard and reached for the keyboard.  Typing in www.democraticunderground.com in the bar, his heart raced with terror and trepidation.  What would he find?  Would he be exposed?  Would it hurt?  Surmounting the creeping dread, Senator _____ hit the arrow key, and entered the realm of the democrats underneath the ground."

Needs a pirate ship.  Also more cowbell.

:-)

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
The home page opened before his eyes.   Seemed banal enough, same thing Politico was reporting.  Senator ____ decided to dig deeper underground, noticing there was a forum.  Did he dare?  His mouth became dry and a light sweat broke out on his forehead.  He could use a drink, quite frankly.

Entering the gloom of the forums, he glanced at the main sections.  So far, he hadn’t experienced anything untoward, but could he, should he proceed?   He just didn’t want to be exposed.

Carefully making his way down damp, moldering stairs, he chanced upon a particularly filthy door marked “OCCUPY.”  He decided he must see what unspeakable things lay within these walls. 

The door opened with a shower of dust and debris, and a wall of stench nearly sent him reeling.  There, he found this:

Thu Apr 11, 2013, 05:59 PM
Bluenorthwest (23,677 posts)

Occupy Medical-What free universal health care looks like.
What do you do if you are homeless, uninsured or just plain broke and you’re sick? Where do you go if you do have a home but the waiting list is too long at the clinic or your insurance isn’t good enough to get you the care you need?

On Sundays from noon until 4 pm you can walk up to the former bloodmobile painted red and white and emblazoned “Occupy Medical Mobile Clinic,” that’s parked downtown at the Park Blocks and get anything from a Band-Aid to a prescription for heart medicine. You can also get food, a haircut and proof that someone cares.

(Link)

So, he thought to himself, free universal socialized healthcare consists of one four-hour period per week, where medical services are limited to:  A bandaid, a haircut, some unspecified coronary drug, and a granola bar.  Sounds about accurate, he thought. 

Offline liana

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 12:56:47 PM »

:rotf:   :rofl:

Well said.
If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 01:18:45 PM »
Feeling his skin crawl in the stifling atmosphere, he stayed in the OCCUPY chamber long enough to peer into a corner, where he saw:

Sat Apr 6, 2013, 08:37 PM
Lady Freedom Returns (3,791 posts)

Have you been wanting to find out how to get ahold of your Senator or Rep?
Getting word to one's Senator or Representative is a good way of letting them know where people stand on many issues. And when we get those that have like minds to do the same, things start moving. But where to start to find out where and how? These sites have info to help you get in touch.

Contact your representatives:
http://www.opencongress.org/people/representatives

Contact your senators:
http://www.opencongress.org/people/senators

(Link)

Extraordinary, he thought.  Is this not an internet-type environment of a political nature?  Are the inhabitants so stupid as to need guidance on how to email or otherwise contact an elected person?  A function so basic, so elementary, that one could almost assume an infant could do it?  Thinking about his four and five-year old sons who ran circles around him in the technology department, he laughed. 

I’m not so sure my nervousness was well-founded, he mused.   How dangerous can this clan be?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 01:23:56 PM »
Oh, yeah. This is good.

Hi5.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 02:45:01 PM »
At any rate, Senator ____ knew he had to get out of there, as the place smelled like a long-forgotten Portapotty which had never been pumped out. 

He wandered down the dark and dusty hallway, and came upon a door whose signage indicated some sort of Job Seeking and Career Advice activity.   He grasped the doorknob and turned, and the door immediately fell off its hinges.   Not a lively room, thought the good senator.  He stuck his head in. 

“Nobody here but us spiders,” he heard in the dark.  He hurried away. 

Further down the hall was something called “Humor.”  Must be a comedy club, thought the senator.  How bad can this be?  He eased the door open and looked in. 

There on stage, was a person wearing a Che Guevara mask, telling a sparse number of jokes:

“My wife says I never listen to her, or something like that.”

“If olive oil is made out of olives, what is baby oil made out of?”

“the 4 stages in life.....

You look like Santa Claus
You are Santa Claus
You believe in Santa Claus
You dont believe in Santa Claus
LOL”

“A little boy is in the back yard, filling in a hole. The next-door neighbor looks over the fence and asks what he’s doing.

"I’m burying Fishy, my pet goldfish," says the little boy.

"That’s a big hole for a little goldfish, isn’t it?" asks the neighbor.

"Not really," says the little boy. "He’s inside your cat."

There was no applause, and no recommendations.  Being fond of cats, the senator felt pretty offended at that last one.   Plus, the Che mask was making him nauseated.  And of course, not wanting to be exposed, he hastily left the wretched comedy club. 

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »
DainBramaged should call himself BrainDamaged.  :mental: :lmao:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 03:09:32 PM »
If someone is pro abortion then they have lost all rights to use children's safety as an argument for gun control or cause or agenda they want to push.

I agree. Liberals use the children as an emotional rationale for all of their political crusades. The liberal war on children is far more damaging to the young in America than guns are.  We don't need gun control; we need Liberal control.

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 03:16:48 PM »
Yeah, cuz God forbid congress represents the majority of their constituents (94% of the country) instead of a group of uber losers no one cares about (well, okay, that freaking nut case congressman when he needs donations) other than to laugh at. You guys and your self importance...you're like Infowars on steroids.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2013, 03:17:53 PM »
H5 Karin.  I LOL'd hard!

Offline Dori

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2013, 03:22:08 PM »
Karen...... :clap:

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2013, 03:34:53 PM »
what is it with liberals and brain damage?

Joe Biden (brain surgery)

Gabby Giffords (shot in the head)

dainbramaged (brain surgery)

exposing you day by day

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2013, 04:34:32 PM »
what is it with liberals and brain damage?

Joe Biden (brain surgery)

Gabby Giffords (shot in the head)

dainbramaged (brain surgery)

exposing you day by day

I'm wondering more what is it with Democrats and tax cheats?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, 04:47:36 PM »
I'm wondering when a cop jumps out of the bushes?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2013, 06:50:16 PM »
I'm wondering when a cop jumps out of the bushes?

Maybe Karin will write that into the next chapter . . . :whistling:

Chase her.