Author Topic: Islam- The religion of peace  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Islam- The religion of peace
« on: June 09, 2008, 06:06:59 PM »
http://www.mattburkett.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64&Itemid=78

Scroll all the way to the bottom and watch "Fitna". Shocking. :censored:

LiveLeak and YouTube have already removed it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Islam- The religion of peace
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 06:46:13 PM »
I couldn't take it.

I am sorry -- I couldn't take it for very long.

Hate is a powerful emotion.  To feel it well up in my soul and take control of me is too much.  But it is there.

I will take another shot at that video later when I am more ready and my anger doesn't so completely turn black and red.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »
I couldn't take it.

Hate is a powerful emotion.  To feel it well up in my soul and take control of me is too much.  But it is there.

I will take another shot at that video later when I am more ready and my anger doesn't so completely turn black and red.

What it did for me was to realize/re enforce the fact that we made the right decision in the ME and that Obama must not come to power.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 07:47:18 PM »
I couldn't take it.

What it did for me was to realize/re enforce the fact that we made the right decision in the ME and that Obama must not come to power.

It did that in what I saw of it.  This should be required viewing for all Americans.

But that don't make it easy.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline InfamousAndy

• Just Off Probation
  • The Friendly Christian
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »
Hatred of our enemy does not serve our interests.  It is more effective to understand who they are, what they want, and what they are capable of.

More importantly, it is important to understand that we cannot allow them to gain the power they wish to have.  We are literally looking at the rise of another Nazi Germany, but via Islam instead of Nationalism.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 08:59:16 PM »
Hatred of our enemy does not serve our interests.  It is more effective to understand who they are, what they want, and what they are capable of.

More importantly, it is important to understand that we cannot allow them to gain the power they wish to have.  We are literally looking at the rise of another Nazi Germany, but via Islam instead of Nationalism.

Well.......Holland is screwed. I see some of the parallels of what the left wants in the United States.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 09:02:19 PM »

We need to make it clear hussein=capitulation.

By calling a coward by his name "the politics of fear" is like calling someone who keeps his wife from being raped "a thug."