Author Topic: Bitter old harpy should look around her  (Read 560 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Bitter old harpy should look around her
« on: February 19, 2013, 02:34:41 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022398975

cali (77,280 posts)

Hey freeps, how stupid do you have to be to keep lining rimjob's pockets?
Not that I mind rimmy taking advantage of you, but don't any of you wonder where your contributions go? rimjob isn't exactly spending much of it on on that dismal medieval site you frequent. And here it is, down again, but rimjob doesn't have to worry; he knows you chumps will keep letting him suck money out of you.

Skammer thanks you for his vacation fund.

ChisolmTrailDem (783 posts)
1. They are so stupid they are mentally incapable of working out that they

are being fleeced.

I mean, look at freeperville and then look at DU. freeperville has been getting donations for years, as has DU. But LOOK at the difference! freeperville looks like a boarded up slum inhabited by the dregs of society while DU is a bright, shiny, state-of-the art, custom-designed masterpiece of forum software design built and operated by a team of geniuses!

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see who has been fleecing their flock and who has been rewarding their members with the very best of everything, including Valentine's hearts! Of course, that leaves out freepers because their cranium consists of exactly one working brain cell and it's standing there in a void as vast as outer space wondering if life exists elsewhere in that universe. 

A posting structure that only makes sense to the insane and more ads one can shake a stick at unless you line skins pocket to avoid.

Brickbat (13,774 posts)
5. It's like they think those tens of thousands of dollars are going to site upkeep

instead of hookers and blow for the owner.

bunnies (9,443 posts)
9. They're obviously easy marks.

Just look at the whole teabag "grassroots" movement. . And those idiot still think its legit. ha. They get what they deserve.

Unlike the occupy vermin that got stoned,raped women and shit all over the yard.

HereSince1628 (25,661 posts)
12. Why post this on DU in GD??

I really don't get it. It's exceptionally unlikely to get a hit from someone who would donate to FR.

Even this respons is a terrible waste of bandwidth

RudynJack (381 posts)
16. If you read

FreeRepublic, you'll see many of their people "monitor" what goes on here, and even post. I'm sure plenty of Freepers are checking out DU today.

You have no idea noob,we overrun your juries daily.
Every post you make could be to one of our moles and you will never know it.

Btw...thanks for the hearts last week,you DUmbasses got cheated out of your 5 bucks but I enjoyed looking at all of them.  :rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Bitter old harpy should look around her
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 02:43:38 PM »
Oh now, seriously.

DU is a bright, shiny, state-of-the art, custom-designed masterpiece of forum software design.

The primitives have said lots and lots of really stupid things the past twelve years, but this takes the cake, tops them all.

Seriously, now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:49:48 PM »
rewarding their members with the very best of everything, including Valentine's hearts!

You have to buy them, what kind of reward is that?   :mental:  Unless of course, ChisholmTrail is a mole. 

Offline liberty

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 03:17:54 PM »
If they only knew how many moles mess with them everyday! Hey, I'm one of them. :rofl:
"The constitution only guarantees the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »
Oh now, seriously.

The primitives have said lots and lots of really stupid things the past twelve years, but this takes the cake, tops them all.

Seriously, now.

It's stupid, but compared to FR, the DUmp is "a bright, shiny, state-of-the art, custom-designed masterpiece of forum software design".

But only compared to FR.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 05:53:43 PM »
DUmmie, even if they choose to give him money, money is not finite. They can earn more. I wouldn't give the guy a dime but if the people who frequent the site want to contribute, that's their right. Still, you guys give to Scammer, whose wife is a big time DNC operative. Basically, this allows them to keep you isolated from normal people but come suck you out of YOUR money during election season to give to a candidate that says all the pretty words you want to hear and then delivers nothing. And what the DO deliver (0bamacare) turns out to be a disaster because they don't have a clue what the hell they're doing and don't have any idea what their own bill says. How many things have they now had to (or tried to) walk back because it's turning out to be a disaster? You people are idiots.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 06:44:12 PM »
I can't stand FR's or DU's posting structure.  I get a headache just trying to read post.

Edit.

Oh, and thanks for my hearts MOTHER****ERS!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 06:47:41 PM by Maxiest »
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Undies

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 07:35:28 PM »
I never log-in at FR.  I forgot my password years ago.  I cannot retrieve it because my email has changed.  I cannot update my email because I cannot log-in.......but that's not the point here.

I read FR and DU.  Neither website could win any design awards, that's for sure.  But from a read-only point of view I think FR wins.  I get very confused trying to keep up with comments on DU.

Also, the general population of FR is about 200 million times more intelligent than the general population of DU.  FR is mostly verifiable truths and honesty.  DU is completely batshit insane.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 07:37:25 PM »
If they only knew how many moles mess with them everyday! Hey, I'm one of them. :rofl:

I'm three of them...no, wait...four.

Or is that five?  ****, I've lost track.  So many people to **** with, so little time.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 07:52:31 PM »
I never log-in at FR.  I forgot my password years ago.  I cannot retrieve it because my email has changed.  I cannot update my email because I cannot log-in.......but that's not the point here.

I read FR and DU.  Neither website could win any design awards, that's for sure.  But from a read-only point of view I think FR wins.  I get very confused trying to keep up with comments on DU.

Also, the general population of FR is about 200 million times more intelligent than the general population of DU.  FR is mostly verifiable truths and honesty.  DU is completely batshit insane.

My sentiments too.

No wonder we get along so well, being agreeable all the time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 08:12:16 PM »

FR has a better interface than DU. DU is a real pain to navigate.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 08:56:02 PM »
Hmmm...had an account on FR for like 9 years now.

Be damned if they ever get a dime from me.  Here and a couple of other places, however, I give what and when I can.

But thanks for the reminder to start looking out for the folks running this site.  Been too long since I chipped in.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford