Author Topic: Babs Bunny noticed our thread.  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Babs Bunny noticed our thread.
« on: January 19, 2013, 05:54:06 PM »
babsbunny (8,182 posts)

I posted on here that my Sister killed herself with a gun, then self deleted it

I saw a terrible, mean reply, so I self deleted the post. What I said is true, it happened on 1/16/2013. Now you have to see what I have found on the internet making fun of me. These People are beyond EVIL!!!!

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=82946.15

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022220956

Yeah we are the evil ones.  :mental:
You want to see evil? Look at any thread where abortion is discussed on DU and you will see evil.

Skittles (83,784 posts)
1. who cares what people in that cesspool say, babs?

Last edited Sat Jan 19, 2013, 06:44 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

they are sick ****s - that's what allows them to BE conservatives

my condolences to you - I know the feeling; my dad died from a gunshot wound to the head

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Babs Bunny noticed our thread.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 06:01:24 PM »
proud2BlibKansan (95,393 posts)
12. I'm not clicking on that link because I refuse to give Frank any more traffic

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers

Ohh if only you knew the power of Frank, if he wants traffic he will get traffic.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »
Ohh if only you knew the power of Frank, if he wants traffic he will get traffic.

Little does she know that frank doesn't want her here so he used his Jedi mind powers to make her say that.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 06:05:35 PM »
Little does she know that frank doesn't want her here so he used his Jedi mind powers to make her say that.

This is not the forum you are looking for, move along!

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 06:08:06 PM »
Whiny *****. What did you expect from politicizing the alleged death of a non existent sister? When my best friend killed himself in the service I didn't do a damn thing but work and sleep for a couple of weeks. I sure as hell didn't Go online to try and gain political traction from it.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 06:23:33 PM »
Personally I don't believe it.

1. The DUmmies are nothing but a bunch of attention whores.

2. DUmmies lie. All the time, they lie.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 06:24:13 PM »
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 08:38 PM
babsbunny (8,178 posts)

My Sister killed herself yesterday...........with a gun

She was depressed, a little more depressed than she had been in a while, but I missed the signals. She had DOD and PTSD and has been fighting demons for most of her life, but was almost 10 years sober. There was a gun laying next to her Partners bed and she had thought it all out, even asked me days before which way would work better, through the head or through the mouth? I still didn't think about a possible suicide.

I am so sick of these Mother ****in' Guns!

Let me get this straight, we are the evil/sick/stupid ones?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0W6aFBfdU_YJ:www.democraticunderground.com/10022210670+there+was+a+gun+laying+next+to+her+partners+bed+and+she+had+thought+it+all+out&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 06:28:36 PM »
She should have unfriended her sister for daring to own a gun.

BTW -- whatever happened to the good liberal cause of supporting people seeking euthanasia?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 06:34:31 PM »
Poor sis! Do ya think this is the gun she saw?

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »
You are the reason she's dead you stupid bitch!  She ask what's better the head or the mouth and are so so stupid you don't think she might be suicidal! **** you!!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 06:42:28 PM »
Sorry, no way in hell do I believe one word of this. 

Oh, and Babs, link to the obit.  No ****ing balls.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 06:53:05 PM »
Sorry, no way in hell do I believe one word of this. 

Oh, and Babs, link to the obit.  No ****ing balls.

I believe that it's a lie as well.

This is just a way for her to get the "Guns suck" agenda/message out. She's not being cleaver.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 07:00:49 PM »
Making fun of you? Nah, we are disgusted by you.

World of difference you social misfit.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 07:47:00 PM »
I wonder if this is the same rethug, 'faux nooz', teahadist sister babsbunny made fun of on DU in the past ?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002958675

or the one on Medicare part D and has all sorts of mental health issues ?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2518190

or the one who was rooting for john Edwards ?

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4159520

the one that lives in Montana ?

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6676225

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 07:50:49 PM »

Link to the obit. Pretty simple.

And lurking DUmmies, feel free to sample the exotic flavors of my nutsack.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 08:02:49 PM »
Interesting her screen name is Babs Bunny. So many rabbit names at DU.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 08:14:53 PM »
Well, I'll tell ya what, here's my opinion for what it's worth. 

Anyone who would exploit the death of their own sister on an internet forum for the express purpose of being anti-gun is either a lying sicko or they simply had no deep abiding love and respect for that sister at all.  Because people commit suicide all kinds of different ways.  They leap from bridges, drink or drug themselves to death, they can drive their cars off cliffs and into buildings.  They can slit their wrists, or hang themselves with just about anything... ect..ect... 

The problem with these stupid liberals is that they have no sense of good judgment, no moral gage that convicts their conscience to wisdom that says...evil is just plain evil and no matter by what method they choose to inflict harm upon themselves or anyone else there is no way government can control all the elements capable of such harm and attempting to do so is futile...but still government tries.  People lose freedoms, rights, their liberty to live as they choose able to protect themselves by those same elements and means that government wants to take away. 

Government was never meant or originally designed to control the people, the people were meant to control the government.  They have fed at the government trough for so long now it has become their little god whom they worship...who will bail them out, feed them, clothe them, house them and raise their children for them and murder the ones they don't want for them.

So, it's not surprising to me that this person who believes and trusts in all of the above would believe that the real evil here is a piece of molded metal and not the infected minds of those who obtain them and use them for evil. 

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 08:17:59 PM »
     Link to the obit. Pretty simple.

And lurking DUmmies, feel free to sample the exotic flavors of my nutsack.

You might want to reconsider that invitation.  I think many of the so-called men might be more than a little interested.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 08:20:10 PM »
You might want to reconsider that invitation.  I think many of the so-called men might be more than a little interested.

I regret that you are probably correct.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 08:28:54 PM »
No pic no prewf!

When my sis died I sure as hell didn't go on the net to broadcast it. Shoot i didnt even go online except to notify her friends by email.

Now I know people deal with grief differently but with her story I smell BS.

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 08:30:53 PM »
No pic no prewf!

When my sis died I sure as hell didn't go on the net to broadcast it. Shoot i didnt even go online except to notify her friends by email.

I agree, but with liberals it's hard to tell whether they're just simple minded mental midgets or lying scumbags.

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 08:36:59 PM »
True that.

Whether true or false, the behavior reminds me of Kindergarten. Mommy the meanies are picking on me! WAH!

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 08:37:53 PM »
True that.

Whether true or false, the behavior reminds me of Kindergarten. Mommy the meanies are picking on me! WAH!

:rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2013, 08:40:43 PM »
Oh geezuz.

The babbling bunny primitive's been seen before, but it's been a long time now, I think when we were still at our old home.  She's one of the heavy-set primitives, and was then known for her exaggerated hysterics.

Her story stinks because it's just too too convenient, too too neat.  If it'd happened in October or June, it might've deserved credibility, but its timing and the circumstances are just too.....well, too coincidental.  She hits upon every single current talking-point, missing not a one.

It's just way too neat of a story, no deviation from boilerplate.

Now, if I'm wrong, do I owe the babbling primitive an apology?  Of course not; the babbling bunny primitive is a primitive, meaning she hangs with primitives who loathe and detest all that is good and decent, and warrants no sympathy for anything at all. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 08:47:09 PM »
No pic no prewf!

I will say this about that--my father died of lung cancer just over three years ago.  Somewhere still on this board is a thread dealing with what I was going through with my family up to the point of his passing.

It was several pages by that point, IIRC.  I still remember and know for a FACT that the only post I made between learning of his death and getting back from his funeral in AZ was a short post letting the folks who had posted previously know he had passed.

No pontificating, no stands, no wishing he'd never picked up a cigarette in his life, etc.

In the time since, I still keep in touch with his wife, and although I don't get out there much, the Internet is a wonderful tool for keeping up with each other.

But I will NEVER, EVER stand on the grave of anyone I love to make a point.  It's demeaning, disrespectful, and to do so while (allegedly) her sister isn't even cold shows that she's either full of shit or the most callous and dense human being on the planet.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford