Author Topic: Obama voter cries she can't make ends meet  (Read 2026 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Obama voter cries she can't make ends meet
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2013, 09:51:27 AM »
instead of responding with mean hateful speech.   Merely point out the most obvious.  The obama administrations war on American women.   They are being told by him a overbearing male that they "can't drive their suv's,  keep the ac to a comfortable level in the desert or the tundra and eat what they want and the rest of the world say OK.  "     

These lazy no good American women must be put in their place by a strong male Mr. obama.     After they are put in their place they should also shut up as members of his cabinet.
Misogynistic sexist liberals like bill maher and david letterman are the best supporters of Mr.  o for a reason.   **** em and dump em types.
jctejas

ummmmm ............what?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Obama voter cries she can't make ends meet
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 12:14:31 PM »

Call me mean, call me insensitive, call me an asshole, but as far as I am concerned this woman is getting exactly what she deserves. My only problem is her stupidity is dragging the rest of us down with her.

Right on!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du