Author Topic: Paging Red October......  (Read 22408 times)

Offline formerlurker

Re: Paging Red October......
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2008, 05:17:54 PM »

Not So Fast. The Brady Backup Plan ...
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin Expected to Report to Patriots Camp Tomorrow After Campaign Stop in Cambridge. VP Candidate Will Design Plays for Coaches, Play Catch With Moss, and Could Be Ready to Lead the Offense by Sunday

http://bostondirtdogs.com/

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2008, 05:20:08 PM »
All is right with which world?

Score-Freakin-BOARD

And we didn't even have to blow out Cutler's knees to do it.

See ya in Week 7.  BTW--who is the only NFL team to have a winning record against the Pats since 2001?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2008, 05:24:17 PM »
All is right with which world?

Score-Freakin-BOARD

And we didn't even have to blow out Cutler's knees to do it.

See ya in Week 7.  BTW--who is the only NFL team to have a winning record against the Pats since 2001?

Um, Oakland?

Are you kidding me right now?   

You're not are you.

:lmao:

» I want to admire the Denver Broncos for opening the season with a blowout victory on the road. At the same time, I find it impossible to ignore the fact that their opponent, the Oakland Raiders, provided no more resistance than they could expect to receive going against air on the practice field. Jay Cutler did show how much better a quarterback he is now that he's undergoing treatment for diabetes. He has regained the size and strength to stand tall in the pocket (not that the Raiders defense gave him much reason to feel uncomfortable) and throw the ball with zip and accuracy. Rookie receiver Eddie Royal demonstrated that he has difference-making skills. But, I'm sorry. It's hard to truly know just how good the Broncos are because their opponent was so incredibly bad. We'll get a much better idea when they take on the San Diego Chargers in Week 2.

:rotf:

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2008, 05:39:03 PM »
And you against the Jets.  This oughta be good.  Do we need to put you on suicide watch Sunday night?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2008, 06:31:15 PM »
And you against the Jets.  This oughta be good.  Do we need to put you on suicide watch Sunday night?

Oh hell's no.   

D-line don't need Brady to squash Favre's ass.   :-)

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2008, 06:32:17 PM »

Oh hell's no.   

No, you just need some guys who aren't already in walkers.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2008, 06:36:47 PM »

Oh hell's no.   

No, you just need some guys who aren't already in walkers.

:-*

You know Pats are winning this game.    BB couldn't write better bulletin board material if he wants to -- the NY media is being so generous for him. 

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2008, 11:36:37 AM »
Nice choke job against the Rays.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2008, 12:10:19 PM »
Nice choke job against the Rays.

Yeah, it was really pathetic bad.   I will give you that.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2008, 08:10:01 AM »
Hang your head in shame, FL.  Tell me right now, admit it before all on this board, that the Pats are DONE.  OVER.  FINISHED.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2008, 05:08:24 PM »
Hang your head in shame, FL.  Tell me right now, admit it before all on this board, that the Pats are DONE.  OVER.  FINISHED.

Ah you're kidding me right? 

Picture this, 2001 season.   Week 5. Brady's second game after the Bledsoe injury.   Brady's Pats lose to Miami 30-10.   

How did that season end again? 

While I am disgusted at their performance Sunday, you would have to be a complete fool to say they are done for the season.   You know, the same kind of fool that thinks Denver's 3-0 start is something to get excited about.     

:popcorn:

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2008, 05:43:57 PM »

Picture this, 2001 season.   Week 5. Brady's second game after the Bledsoe injury.   Brady's Pats lose to Miami 30-10.   

While I am disgusted at their performance Sunday, you would have to be a complete fool to say they are done for the season.   You know, the same kind of fool that thinks Denver's 3-0 start is something to get excited about.     

In all reality, FL, they're only 2-1.  Everyone knows they didn't really beat the Chargers.    :popcorn:

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2008, 06:06:26 PM »

In all reality, FL, they're only 2-1.  Everyone knows they didn't really beat the Chargers.    :popcorn:

:lmao:

H5

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2008, 07:22:36 AM »

1--just like the Eagles didn't "really lose" to the COWBOYS?
2--The scoreboard never lies.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2008, 07:39:54 AM »

Neither does videotape.   :tongue:  Touchdowns scored by running the patented "Zebra Offense" have no street cred. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2008, 07:40:59 AM »

Neither does videotape.   :tongue:  Touchdowns scored by running the patented "Zebra Offense" have no street cred. 

H5

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2008, 08:11:58 AM »

Tell ya what--you go to Roger Goodell himself and tell him to take that "W" out of the column and see how far ya get, m'kay?

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2008, 08:13:06 AM »

H5

WTF are you laughing about?  We beat our divisional opponents in our crib.  And then we'll come to your crib in about a month and beat you down--AGAIN.

Name the only team who has a winning record against the Pats since 2001.  Try, please?

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2008, 08:15:33 AM »
Name the only team who has a winning record against the Pats since 2001.  Try, please?

The Giants? 

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2008, 08:17:15 AM »

Tell ya what--you go to Roger Goodell himself and tell him to take that "W" out of the column and see how far ya get, m'kay?

I took it out of the win column... and that's good enough for me.   :-)

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2008, 08:18:57 AM »

The Giants? 

Bzzzzzzt!  Wrong!

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2008, 08:37:00 AM »

The Giants? 

Bzzzzzzt!  Wrong!

I'm sorry... I just assumed a Superbowl win trumped 16 regular season wins. 

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:16 AM »

OH, BURN!!!!

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »
Ok calm down people.     Calm down.

Red, you know you don't want to do there with me as this is all you got to put up against the Patriots --->    :puke:    (wounds still have to be raw my brother)

Sparky, give me a break already.   

Who the hell is afraid of the Broncos?    ( :yawn:)

Who the hell is afraid of the Angels?   :-*

Bring.It.On.   :-)

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2008, 09:22:31 AM »