Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive bids fellow primitives adieu  (Read 2099 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: brain-damaged primitive bids fellow primitives adieu
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 07:51:30 AM »
Caught bits and pieces of this on the radio news. Homeless guy was arrested and spent the night in jail for stealing power from a city park outlet to recharge his cell phone......I guess Obama forgot to furnish power with the free Obamaphones.

Could this be the brain-damaged DUmmie?

Oh geezuz.

Only in America, a homeless person with a cellular telephone.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 09:02:11 AM »
Caught bits and pieces of this on the radio news. Homeless guy was arrested and spent the night in jail for stealing power from a city park outlet to recharge his cell phone......I guess Obama forgot to furnish power with the free Obamaphones.

Could this be the brain-damaged DUmmie?

I have to say this is ignorant.   How much is it going to cost to house this imbecile?  feed him?  shhhhheeeeeez. :rant:  Just take his cell and step on it  :-)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 09:03:53 AM »

The nominating thread for the Top DUmmies of 2012 will be posted some time this next Sunday, but won't begin accepting nominations until about suppertime Thanksgiving Eve, a week from tomorrow.

This is one election that the democrat party can't steal.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 09:06:07 AM »
This is one election that the democrat party can't steal.

Though all of the candy-dates will be the pride and joy of the Dhimmi'Rat Party. :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 09:32:51 AM »
Though all of the candy-dates will be the pride and joy of the Dhimmi'Rat Party. :popcorn:

GMTA.  H5.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.