Author Topic: RETIRED LT. COL.: MY SOURCES SAY OBAMA WAS IN THE ROOM WATCHING BENGHAZI ATTACK  (Read 4483 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39

Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “According to my sources, yes, [Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this.”

Shaffer served as a senior operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency in Afghanistan in 2003 and wrote a book critical of the policies there. The U.S. government purchased the entire print run for $47,000 in an attempt at censorship just before its 2010 publication, claiming it contained classified material.

Shaffer said the question now is what precisely Obama did or didn’t do in the moments he saw the attack unfolding. The CIA reportedly made three urgent requests for military backup that were each denied.

“He, only he, could issue a directive to Secretary of Defense Panetta to do something. That’s the only place it could be done,” Shaffer said.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said last week the military did not intervene because they did not have enough information about what was happening on the ground.

Col. David Hunt, a Fox News military analyst, said the military could have had jets in the air within 20 minutes and forces on the ground within two hours.

“The issue is always political with the White House, but the secretary of defense gives the order, has to be approved by the White House, they wouldn’t pull the trigger, and it’s disgraceful,” Hunt said. “We’ve got guys dead.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/retired-lt-col-my-sources-say-obama-was-in-the-room-watching-benghazi-attack-happen/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
This is a non issue, look over there Gloria Allred says Romney lied in a court case years ago, that's a real issue.  :banghead:

Everyday I hear and see things that only make this situation look worse. The best case scenario is 0bama and his gang are the most incompetent fools this country has ever seen, the worst case scenario is they are doing this shit on purpose. Either way the media has 0bama's back.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Not just throwing words out there like they do at the DUmp thinking hyperbole makes new facts but this has looked right from the beginning and continues to look like out and out treason.

I understand the politics of it to see if the election just removes this bastard but if somehow not then what happens?
Does the House run from it thinking that impeaching Bubba was a negative?
Biden as President?...Good Lord.

Shaking my head.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Not just throwing words out there like they do at the DUmp thinking hyperbole makes new facts but this has looked right from the beginning and continues to look like out and out treason.

I understand the politics of it to see if the election just removes this bastard but if somehow not then what happens?
Does the House run from it thinking that impeaching Bubba was a negative?
Biden as President?...Good Lord.

Shaking my head.

The right thing would be to haul 44...Plugs and the SecDef before Congress and impeach them for dereliction of duty and depraved indifference homicide.  Whether they get re-elected or not.

Because on a message like that...that an Ambassador is missing they all three knew and were given near real time updates.

So they are all three complicit in what happened.

That they would get to walk away from this scot free and then go out and make millions on books and speaking tours after an attack like Benghazi is spitting on the graves of those that died and in the faces of their families.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline 5412

Hi,

I love to see the republican members of congress, particularly those who are well respected carry the ball on this one.  It will get investigated unless BO pulls it out.  It would not surprise me that his last minute judicial pardons will include Holder and those involved with the cover up.

regars,

Offline zeitgeist

The right thing would be to haul 44...Plugs and the SecDef before Congress and impeach them for dereliction of duty and depraved indifference homicide.  Whether they get re-elected or not.

Because on a message like that...that an Ambassador is missing they all three knew and were given near real time updates.

So they are all three complicit in what happened.

That they would get to walk away from this scot free and then go out and make millions on books and speaking tours after an attack like Benghazi is spitting on the graves of those that died and in the faces of their families.

Justice delayed is justice denied seems to have a familiar ring.  I have no doubt some sort of justice will be done (by whom and when is another story).

I doubt Obie will ever have another peaceful night sleep. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
This is a non issue, look over there Gloria Allred says Romney lied in a court case years ago, that's a real issue.  :banghead:

Everyday I hear and see things that only make this situation look worse. The best case scenario is 0bama and his gang are the most incompetent fools this country has ever seen, the worst case scenario is they are doing this shit on purpose. Either way the media has 0bama's back.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

That's my belief. There's also another wicked story out there I'll get around to posting if the Evil Conservative doesn't that Obama HAS to have known about/been in on. I hate to say we should convict him of treason, and delete him from the gene pool, but that's what should happen. This man is making history, and doing it in a very, very bad way.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
That's my belief. There's also another wicked story out there I'll get around to posting if the Evil Conservative doesn't that Obama HAS to have known about/been in on. I hate to say we should convict him of treason, and delete him from the gene pool, but that's what should happen. This man is making history, and doing it in a very, very bad way.

What story is that?
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
Well, I didn't want to steal Jess' thunder, but here:

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit/

I wonder if THIS is crunchy enough for Nadin?

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
What story is that?

I don't remember.  He might be referring to the CNBC children who were murdered by their nanny.  CNBC broke a story about a $43 Trillion dollar lawsuit.  Next day, his kid's are stabbed by their nanny.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit/

My head is killing me and I really don't feel like starting a new thread.  This might be on the site already, but I haven't seen it yet.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
Yep. I got it above.

Try Advil or something. :) Dunno if that helps migraines though...

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Yep. I got it above.

Try Advil or something. :) Dunno if that helps migraines though...

Already did.  I just want some caffeine.  We're heading over to the neighbor's house soon, so I hope they have some soda.  We don't have any and I don't want to drive two miles to go get it.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Well, I didn't want to steal Jess' thunder, but here:

I wonder if THIS is crunchy enough for Nadin?

Yikes. That is awful.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
Already did.  I just want some caffeine.  We're heading over to the neighbor's house soon, so I hope they have some soda.  We don't have any and I don't want to drive two miles to go get it.

Make hubby do it.  :lmao:

Yikes. That is awful.

Definetly, and because of the circumstances, I don't know if even Fox will pick it up. If it goes national, it should go as big as Benghazi. It's a HUGE domestic thing. Oblahma has now given us a HUGE foreign negative for his presidency, and a huge domestic negative for his presidency. He will not be re-elected if both these stories catch like wildfire.

Most corrupt Administration in history!

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Make hubby do it.  :lmao:

Definetly, and because of the circumstances, I don't know if even Fox will pick it up. If it goes national, it should go as big as Benghazi. It's a HUGE domestic thing. Oblahma has now given us a HUGE foreign negative for his presidency, and a huge domestic negative for his presidency. He will not be re-elected if both these stories catch like wildfire.

Most corrupt Administration in history!

I posted it in GD.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Sarge, the only way I can see that he wouldn't have been immersed in it after all the buzz over Osama and the Prez's global visibility over anything super-hot in those intel feeds via the high-tech War Room would be if he was out doing campaign fundraisers at the same time.  His travel logs may provide him an alibi, shitty as it is to have to say "No, I wasn't running the country during the crisis because I was too busy trying to hustle bucks."  He can stonewall on the necessary WH logs until after the election, sadly, it's just too close now to make him give them up fast enough to settle the question before November sixth.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline sybilll

Sarge, the only way I can see that he wouldn't have been immersed in it after all the buzz over Osama and the Prez's global visibility over anything super-hot in those intel feeds via the high-tech War Room would be if he was out doing campaign fundraisers at the same time.  His travel logs may provide him an alibi, shitty as it is to have to say "No, I wasn't running the country during the crisis because I was too busy trying to hustle bucks."  He can stonewall on the necessary WH logs until after the election, sadly, it's just too close now to make him give them up fast enough to settle the question before November sixth.
Nope, here is Obama's daily schedule for 09/11/2012, and at 5PM it clearly shows he is meeting with Biden and Panetta:  http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-11

Offline mickBelker

• Probationary (Probie)
Obama will pay no price for this. If there was clear criminal activity then there will be prosecutions. As for Obama lying to the American People, first, that's easy to do. The Left figured out some time ago that you only need gin-up the base and fool the undecideds to win elections.

It's rare that the truth can penetrate the wall of noise that the Left puts up to obscure it. It takes a concerted effort by many, and for a long time to get at the truth. Job #1 right now is undoing the O-damage ASAP starting after Election Day.

The battle is far from over so we must not dissipate our energies chasing after Obama's ghost. We will have to satisfy ourselves with his political defeat.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Nope, here is Obama's daily schedule for 09/11/2012, and at 5PM it clearly shows he is meeting with Biden and Panetta:  http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-11

And siad meeting is closed to the press as well.  The former SF guy that called Rush last week said that at 1700 he wouldhave been getting some kind of Intel brief.

Offline Lacarnut

I have this feeling that no one in the admin. will provide any info. before the election. They will try to run out the clock. I watched Judge Jeanie and she has more balls than all the Repubs in Congress put together. If this happened under a Repub. admin., all hell would break lose.  The lies and the coverup is unbelievable.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
I have this feeling that no one in the admin. will provide any info. before the election. They will try to run out the clock. I watched Judge Jeanie and she has more balls than all the Repubs in Congress put together. If this happened under a Repub. admin., all hell would break lose.  The lies and the coverup is unbelievable.

Bush waited 7 minutes IRRC to finish reading a book before he got the full brief on the attacks on the original 9/11.  He was also blamed for not heading very vague mentions of attacks with airplanes in an August 2001 intel brief.

The left and the media hounded him for 8 long years over that crap.

Obama has real time access to what's going on...has the ability to direct the full power of the U.S. military to rescue American citizens...does nothing...and the media shugs their collective shoulders and says "eh..no big deal".

We don't have...with a few exceptions...a free and independent media in this country anymore.  We have stenographers.  Newsrooms vull of Baghdad Bob clones.

The MSM in our country today makes Pravda and Izvestia look like pillars of journalistic integrity by comparison.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
The battle is far from over so we must not dissipate our energies chasing after Obama's ghost. We will have to satisfy ourselves with his political defeat.

Who is this "we" that you speak of?  I want my pound of flesh.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Ausonius

Who is this "we" that you speak of?  I want my pound of flesh.

Sorry, but MAObama will walk away - re-elected or not - from this without a care.  Panetta is the easy fall guy, who will always have the "fog of war" excuse about calling off any rescue attempt.  "Trying to save lives" will equal let a few die rather than risk even more to save the few.

And even if one could go after MAObama for this, given our cowardly RINO's in the House, nothing will happen.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
And even if one could go after MAObama for this, given our cowardly RINO's in the House, nothing will happen.

We'll see.  At some point the feces piles up so high, the stench can no longer be ignored.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline mickBelker

• Probationary (Probie)

I am somewhat torn in my feelings about this. On the one hand, I agree that, in a righteous world, this pseudo-American, traitorous, Dictator-In-Chief wannabe would be guilty of treason and other high crimes and misdemeanors, removed from office, then stripped of his U.S. citizenship and shipped off to Palestine where he could explain himself up close and personal and join whichever political faction would have him.

On the other, he is just a figurehead (ok, one that needs to be lopped off), a mere symptom of our greater national bipolar disorder. It is the American body politic that has produced Obama and Kerry and Clinton and Mondale and Carter and Johnson and Kennedy and Roosevelt and Wilson. No, it is WE who are the ones that are to blame.

And, no, I didn’t vote for Obama or Kerry or Clinton or Mondale (yes on "Jimmah" to my everlasting shame, and too young for Kennedy). So what? Like most other Americans, I didn’t keep vigilant about my liberty, acting as if I and my decendants would always have it merely by fact of having been born American. But, SO WHAT!!?? To paraphrase Bernard Shaw from Heartbreak House, “Do you think the laws of God will be suspended in favor of the United States because you were born in it?”

We are in deep trouble in this country and, therefore, in this world (c.f. Mark Steyn's "Armageddon" Armageddon), because we weren’t taught, and didn’t protect, the second-most precious gift that a human, to date, could have received:  the liberties for which so many of our fellow humans have suffered and died so that we could be here even to talk of such things.

We’ve nearly let it all slip away and we haven’t saved ourselves yet. Obama, like Osama, is just a symptom.  Defeating him is prerequisite to the task ahead. But we cannot outsource our problems to the next poor bastard who’s awarded First Prize in our quadrennial Savior-In-Chief lottery. We need to take action across the board everyday.

We need to elect and appoint conservatives to a majority in every polity - in the federal bureaucracy; at the state and local levels; and in the school boards. But there’s more.

We must begin the taking-back process and, though there’s much to do, it is the job that’s never started that takes longest to finish. We should be embarking on a program to…
  • --> take a lesson from our Communist enemies and apply Gramsci’s dictum in reverse and, ourselves, take the long march through our institutions to correct these horrible deviations. If that means forming our own institutions of higher learning, the sooner the better. There are already some to be found. FIND THEM. Make it an active choice everyday.
  • --> take another lesson from our Communist enemies and apply Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.” Make it an active choice everyday.
  • --> stop giving our money to organizations that will only come back to use it against us. Find conservative organizations and businesses with which to engage. Where you can’t avoid buying from the enemy, do so under protest. Send letters objecting to their politics or products. Picket their stores and outlets. Make it an active choice everyday.
  • --> get your news and facts only from reliable sources. These do NOT include the NYT, ABC, CBS, (MS)NBC, LAT, etc., etc. With electronic sources of most everything available now there’s no reason to keep those bums in business. There are plenty of reliably conservative or libertarian outlets from which to choose. Make it an active choice everyday.
  • --> stop playing so nice. If Reagan should’ve taught us anything it is that it is weakness, not strength, that is provocative to our enemies. Our leaders’ general passiveness in the face of outrage (the modus operandi of the establishment GOP since forever) is self-defeating. These people need to be called out for their every transgression, daily, in real-time, as it occurs. Let’s show these bums that we’re not done just yet.

And the list goes on. I fear for my future and that of my children and grandchildren.

Samuel L. was right (but for the wrong reasons):  we DO need to W(ake)TF up!
--
Best,
Mick

P.S.:  sorry I get so long-winded about these things.  :-/