Author Topic: Some early NC voters complain their ballot cast for Romney resulted in a vote ..  (Read 1583 times)

Offline mrclose

Full Title: Some early NC voters complain their ballot cast for Romney resulted in a vote for Obama

(Don't worry though .. "It's just a glitch"!)

Several early voters in Guilford County, NC hoping to cast a ballot for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney had an unwelcome surprise Monday when their votes showed up as a vote for President Barack Obama.

The complaints came from voters who cast their ballot at the Bur-Mil Park polling site in Guilford, MyFox8 reported Tuesday night.

While election officials say the problem is a mere glitch, a couple voters were rattled.

Sher Coromalis, who had to try three times to have her vote for Romney count, told the local Fox affiliate that the experience was upsetting.

“I don’t feel good about it, it’s scary,” said Coromalis who added, “Whatever they’re doing is not working.”

Early voter Marie Haydock experienced the same problem at Bur-Mil Park, noting to Fox8 that “The frustration is, every vote counts.”

Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert told The Daily Caller that the incidents are just touchscreen mechanical problems that are fixable if poll workers re-calibrate the machine. He added that there is not a “conspiracy” and that some Obama voters have had their votes recorded as a vote for Romney.
(more at link)

These people are in full blown fraud mode now.

My other post was about Virginia and this one is North Carolina!

Swing States?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/24/some-early-nc-voters-complain-their-ballot-cast-for-romney-resulted-in-a-vote-for-obama/#ixzz2AHW9b8lR
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 12:38:35 AM by mrclose »
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline jhincka

• Probationary (Probie)
I suppose I'm a little confused here.  I thought absentee ballots were paper ballots that were filled out and mailed in.  I've never voted absentee, but everything I've ever seen on the news was as I described above.  How long are these polling places open?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I suppose I'm a little confused here.  I thought absentee ballots were paper ballots that were filled out and mailed in.  I've never voted absentee, but everything I've ever seen on the news was as I described above.  How long are these polling places open?

It says "early voting."  The words "early voting" and "absentee" are spelled differently for a reason.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
It is important that when everyone goes out to vote that they make sure the vote they cast is the one that gets counted. It frightens me to think how many people may have not caught this error.

I seem to recall this happening in NV where the votes were switching for Dingy Harry.

Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert told The Daily Caller that the incidents are just touchscreen mechanical problems that are fixable if poll workers re-calibrate the machine. He added that there is not a “conspiracy” and that some Obama voters have had their votes recorded as a vote for Romney.

That makes me feel better, NOT. WTF is wrong with these people do they not bother testing the machines before they let the voters in?
I hate to sound like a DUmmy bitching about the machines, but this shit has me worried.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.