Author Topic: Obama: 'Michelle and I Will Be Fine No Matter What Happens'  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Obama: 'Michelle and I Will Be Fine No Matter What Happens'
« on: October 23, 2012, 11:33:08 AM »
[snip]

Obama: 'Michelle and I Will Be Fine No Matter What Happens' in the Election

In his latest fundraising email to supporters, President Barack Obama says, "Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens" in the election. Instead, Obama's trying to win the contest "for our country and middle-class families."

Here's the full pitch:

I don't want to lose this election.

Not because of what losing would mean for me -- Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.

This race is very close.

I'm not willing to watch the progress you and I worked so hard to achieve be undone.

Time is running out to make an impact -- please don't wait any longer. Donate $5 or more today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Two-Weeks

I believe in you. If you stick with me, and if we fight harder than ever for the next two weeks, I truly believe we can't lose.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. -- I don't know what Election Night will hold, but I'd like you to be a part of the event here in Chicago. Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a chance to meet me -- airfare and hotel for you and a guest are covered.

[/snip]

Source: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-michelle-and-i-will-be-fine-no-matter-what-happens-election_657232.html

It sounds like he is trying for the pitty me vote and donation.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Obama: 'Michelle and I Will Be Fine No Matter What Happens'
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 11:46:20 AM »
Considering that he's got donors buying him and the First Yeti a Barbie Dream House worth 3 times their total net worth, ready for them to move in come January, I'm not worried about what happens to the Obamas. 

The wreckage of my country that they're leaving behind, on the other hand; well let's just say that President Romney has his work cut out for him.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 12:24:33 PM »
Of course they'll be fine.  They'll live in the lap of luxury without a scrap of work to do.  Give a speech every now and then for an enormous fee.  Golf, basketball, vacation, shop, wine&dine.  It's a wonder he wants this job. 

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 12:32:23 PM »
Considering that he's got donors buying him and the First Yeti a Barbie Dream House worth 3 times their total net worth, ready for them to move in come January, I'm not worried about what happens to the Obamas. 

The wreckage of my country that they're leaving behind, on the other hand; well let's just say that President Romney has his work cut out for him.

Maybe I watched too many Magnum PI, but were I he, I would not want to live in Hawaii for security reasons alone.  Not a good idea IMHO.  I get the hebi jebies every time I think about it. Despite what he may think, Obie is not popular with a segment of very vindictive Muslims who have nothing save time and schemes.  :thatsright:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 12:35:42 PM »
Maybe I watched too many Magnum PI, but were I he, I would not want to live in Hawaii for security reasons alone.  Not a good idea IMHO.  I get the hebi jebies every time I think about it. Despite what he may think, Obie is not popular with a segment of very vindictive Muslims who have nothing save time and schemes.  :thatsright:

And except for the potential loss of otherwise good Secret Service agents, I see no problem with putting the ReichsMessiah out to pasture there, for exactly that reason.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 12:44:23 PM »
And except for the potential loss of otherwise good Secret Service agents, I see no problem with putting the ReichsMessiah out to pasture there, for exactly that reason.

On one level I agree but on another I would hate to see this Bozo become a martyr.  He should live as long as Carter as an example to all who would follow his ill conceived path.  His greatest value is as a really bad example.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 12:51:55 PM »
On one level I agree but on another I would hate to see this Bozo become a martyr.  He should live as long as Carter as an example to all who would follow his ill conceived path.  His greatest value is as a really bad example.

Actually, I wonder how much of a martyr he would be if he was offed by the same species of Islamic radicals he's spent 4 years trying to convince the American public doesn't exist.  I think Karma might be properly served if the investigation into such a hit reported that the Obamas were beheaded in a "home invasion robbery". (That sounds roughly akin to "workplace violence", to me.)

My sole reason for hoping that Moose limbs find their way to Obama's little corner of paradise is to prevent this country from having to go through with him what we've had to put up with from Carter, lo these last 30+ years.  In this aspect as well, I foresee Obama being orders of magnitudes worse than Carter, and my poor, benighted country has had quite enough of it.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 12:52:21 PM »

The more I think about it, the more I realize that everything has transpired according to a Divine Plan.  God put the Obamessiah in the right place at the right time, to wake up our country.  God also put Mitt Romney in the right place at the right time, to restore the promise of America to whomever might want to work for all that the country stands for.

What we do, or don't do, is the variable.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 12:54:03 PM »
The more I think about it, the more I realize that everything has transpired according to a Divine Plan.  God put the Obamessiah in the right place at the right time, to wake up our country.  God also put Mitt Romney in the right place at the right time, to restore the promise of America to whomever might want to work for all that the country stands for.

What we do, or don't do, is the variable.

Amen brother! :cheers1:
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus