Author Topic: Poll Shows Romney Leading Obama among Jews: Mitt 44% to Obama 40%  (Read 4217 times)

Offline BigTex

Re: Poll Shows Romney Leading Obama among Jews: Mitt 44% to Obama 40%
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 02:53:13 AM »
Yeah, demographics, people leaving states, people moving to states, none of that shit matters.

And no, Florida, like Ohio, Michigan, PA, NH, and about 8 others, is in play, hence why they're called "SWING" states.

Write that on your forehead and stare in the mirror until it makes sense, old man.

I dont think you get how reality works. The states arent independent of each other if ind and other undecided voters swing for Romney it happens nation wide. If Romney wins PA then he probably won every other swing state. In the real world there is no scenario where Romney can win PA and lose FL and if you think there is you are a damn fool.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 02:58:07 AM by BigTex »
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 04:03:05 AM »
I think you're missing the big flick, Tex, but that's okay.

Seems like most things are over your head.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BigTex

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 10:15:58 AM »
I think you're missing the big flick, Tex, but that's okay.

Seems like most things are over your head.

Im not missing anything you are living in a fantasy world
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers