Author Topic: Battleground Poll: Romney Up 16 with Independents, Up 13 In Enthusiasm  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/08/Battleground-Romney-Crushing-Obama-Indies

The MSM is only trying to keep it as tight as they are to make it easier for the left to cry foul when this thing is done.

In 2008, President Barack Obama won the independent vote over John McCain by a margin of eight points, 52-44. This morning, a new Battleground Poll has Mitt Romney massacring Obama among indies by a whopping 16 points, 51-35.

That's a 24-point swing among independents since 2008, a group that makes up anywhere from a quarter to a third of voters, and yet Battleground still has Obama in the lead 49-48…?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BigTex

Re: Battleground Poll: Romney Up 16 with Independents, Up 13 In Enthusiasm
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »
That's a 24-point swing among independents since 2008, a group that makes up anywhere from a quarter to a third of voters, and yet Battleground still has Obama in the lead 49-48…?

Independents made up only 17% of that poll
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »
Independents made up only 17% of that poll

Did you miss this part?

Well, actually the worst news for Obama is 85% of the calls made for this new Battleground Poll were made prior to Obama humiliating himself in last week's debate.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 01:50:21 PM »
And then there's this:

Updated Election Prediction

"An update to an election forecasting model announced by two University of Colorado professors in August continues to project that Mitt Romney will win the 2012 presidential election.

According to their updated analysis, Romney is projected to receive 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes. President Barack Obama is expected to receive 208 votes -- down five votes from their initial prediction -- and short of the 270 needed to win."

Cindie

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 02:56:59 PM »
And then there's this:

Updated Election Prediction

Cindie

I like that one.  I posted it around here somewhere but I definitely like it!

KC

*Stolen