Author Topic: Colorado still predicting Romney win ...  (Read 942 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Colorado still predicting Romney win ...
« on: October 07, 2012, 08:25:53 PM »

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/10/04/updated-election-forecasting-model-still-points-romney-win-university

The model actually is even more favorable now.

Of the 13 battleground states identified in the model, the only one to change in the update was New Mexico -- now seen as a narrow victory for Romney. The model foresees Romney carrying New Mexico, North Carolina, Virginia, Iowa, New Hampshire, Colorado, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida. Obama is predicted to win Michigan and Nevada.

KC
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:28:35 PM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
Re: Colorado still predicting Romney win ...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 08:32:07 PM »
They've been accurate since 1980. Looks like almost all of the swing states going to Romney.

I hate polls, though.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Colorado still predicting Romney win ...
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 05:03:51 AM »
Whoops!  I put this in BN.  Mods, could you merge the two? :o
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.