Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive examines tiny aged withered sexual organ  (Read 803 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002879339

Oh my.

DainBramaged (35,515 posts)   Fri Jun 29, 2012, 04:32 PM

Donald Trump Stares Forlornly At Tiny, Aged Penis In Mirror Before Putting On Clothes, Beginning Day

Real estate mogul and television personality Donald Trump reportedly stood before his bedroom's full-length mirror Wednesday morning and stared forlornly at his aged, shriveled penis before getting dressed and leaving his residence in Manhattan's Trump Tower to start the day.

According to reports, the 66-year-old had laid his suit out on his bed and was preparing to step into a pair of silk boxer shorts when he glimpsed his deteriorating body in the mirror. Trump then spent approximately 15 to 20 minutes morosely reflecting on his appearance, dedicating most of that time to gazing at his desiccated sexual anatomy and contemplating its all-but-total lack of function.

"God, look at this thing," said a dejected Trump, hoisting up a large quantity of belly flab with his forearm to make his stunted organ visible. "Pitiful."

Trump, who in just over an hour would be appearing on the morning show Fox And Friends to assert that the president of the United States was not an American citizen, is said to have grasped the bulb of his penis with his thumb and forefinger and stretched the organ to its full 3-inch length before letting it go and leaving it to loll on an unruly tangle of mostly gray pubic hair. Noticing the pronounced droop of his scrotum, Trump glumly cupped his testicles in his hand and lifted them several inches until they reached the approximate height at which they had hung in his youth and even into early middle age.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/donald-trump-stares-forlornly-at-tiny-aged-penis-i,28589/

- - - - -

Bullshit Mr. lump, bullshit on you.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: brain-damaged primitive examines tiny aged withered sexual organ
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 08:25:04 PM »
lol wut?
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 08:52:38 PM »
lol wut?

Yeah, I'll admit this was the lamest campfire I brought over tonight from Skins's island.

As with all the other short threads tonight, I nadined the brain-damaged primitive, went to page 30 of the "search results" and picked the fifth item on the page, for each one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 09:21:21 PM »
Well, Bud, all's I can say is, that's right up there with the thing I keep seeing on FB...some variation on

"Here's a fun game: pick up the book closest to you, go to the fifth page and type the first complete sentence."

Of course, if that were to happen right now, I have four books exactly equidistant from me...

"The Emperor is a most impressive figure, and, in his black uniform surrounded by his officers, certainly looked every inch a king."

"No, Tom's life went along well enough, especially in summer."

"He climbed and he climbed and he climbed, and as he climbed he sang a little song to himself."

"Philip, observing him in the firelight, thought his father looked careworn and anxious."

Thus endeth the threadjack.  May we hear no more of wealthy aged penii.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 03:29:57 AM »
Why is the DUmp always so fixated on sex?  Could it possibly be because most of them can't get it from anyone or anything? 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 05:01:08 AM »
Why is the DUmp always so fixated on sex?  Could it possibly be because most of them can't get it from anyone or anything? 

Teh Winnah! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

H5 given!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 06:32:55 AM »

Sad, few liberals  own or work on a sheep farm.