Author Topic: Obama is dividing Americans, is he now inciting violence ???  (Read 2156 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Obama is dividing Americans, is he now inciting violence ???
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:41:58 PM »
Obama is divisive not only along economic lines but also along racial lines. Is Obama responsible for "pushing" some supporters to the point of violence ?

The primitives do not need any "pushing" ordinarily, but Obama's rhetoric has been particularly offensive to me and many other hard working Americans and I believe he has gone too far.

Some of obama's supporters are going over the line starting with the democrat party, Joe Biteme, the press and their outrageous charges that  Romney lied in the debates. Now it is happening in the neighborhoods.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/elderly-couple-face-vandalism-molotov-cocktail-over-romney-sign.html

(quote) 

An elderly California couple has been subjected to violent threats, vandalism and a fake Molotov cocktail because they erected a pro-Mitt Romney sign on their front yard. 

(/quote)

Is this the America Obama envisions for all of us ?
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Obama is dividing Americans, is he now inciting violence ???
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 08:34:07 PM »
No it's not the America he envisions, the America he envisions is where he would be running unopposed and Romney would be in jail.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 10:43:27 PM »
No it's not the America he envisions, the America he envisions is where he would be running unopposed and Romney would be in jail.

I suspect several of us would be.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 10:46:32 PM »
There will be a lot of violence when Obama is voted out next month.  What's happening now is nothing compared to what kind of riots will happen in our streets.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 10:51:31 PM »
There will be a lot of violence when Obama is voted out next month.  What's happening now is nothing compared to what kind of riots will happen in our streets.

I live pretty far out where the tall grass grows. Pro-Obama violence will be something I read about.

Those of you in the cities, be careful.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 10:58:20 PM »
I think the protests will be quashed by the people pretty quickly in places like here in TX and AZ.

Which reminds me, I need to get some HD 12 gauge rounds this weekend.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 11:38:23 PM »
I think the protests will be quashed by the people pretty quickly in places like here in TX and AZ.

Which reminds me, I need to get some HD 12 gauge rounds this weekend.

They'll be stopped pretty quickly here in Illinois, too.  At least outside of Crook County and farther downstate. A lot of people are hunters in  Illinois and know how to protect themselves.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 11:48:56 PM »
They'll be stopped pretty quickly here in Illinois, too.  At least outside of Crook County and farther downstate. A lot of people are hunters in  Illinois and know how to protect themselves.
Good practice for the Zombie Apocolypse, too.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 11:55:57 PM »
I live pretty far out where the tall grass grows. Pro-Obama violence will be something I read about.

We have guns... and live far out in the suburbs, in the very back of the subdivision.  Some other neighbor will get to the rioters first, if they ever make it this far.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 12:25:53 AM »

They are finally taking down the Ron Paul signs in my town and putting up Romeny signs.

I have not seen one Obama sign.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
I planned vacation the rest of the week, after election day.   Either way it goes, I anticipate some neighborhoods I drive through to get to work might be a little, uh, touched.  ::)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »
Obama has been inciting violence using class warfare for years.  The video is from a speech on MLK day 2002.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuzwIsNrXgQ&[/youtube]
Transcript:

The philosophy of nonviolence only makes sense if the powerful can be made to recognize themselves in the powerless. It only makes sense if the powerless can be made to recognize themselves in the powerful. You know, the principle of empathy gives broader meaning, by the way, to Dr. King’s philosophy of nonviolence. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but rich people are all for nonviolence. Why wouldn’t they be? They’ve got what they want. They want to make sure people don’t take their stuff. But the principle of empathy recognizes that there are more subtle forms of violence to which we are answerable. The spirit of empathy condemns not only the use of firehoses and attack dogs to keep people down but also accountants and tax loopholes to keep people down. I’m not saying that what Enron executives did to their employees is the moral equivalent of what Bull Connor did to black folks, but I’ll tell you what, the employees at Enron feel violated. When a company town sees its plant closing because some distant executives made some decision despite the wage concessions, despite the tax breaks, and they see their entire economy collapsing, they feel violence . . .
patterico