Author Topic: The Latest Polls  (Read 34917 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: The Latest Polls
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2012, 02:38:09 PM »
Oh, I dont think there would be one for either candidate they both looked pretty awful and most of the polls showed Obama to win even if it was within the polls MOE

You must not have seen the Fox AND MSNBC focus groups.  They both gave it to Romney.  I do think there will be a debate bump for Romney and it'll happen right before Monday or on Monday.  If Romney continues down this path by this time next week O'bama will be a "bump in the road."

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »
You must not have seen the Fox AND MSNBC focus groups.  They both gave it to Romney.  I do think there will be a debate bump for Romney and it'll happen right before Monday or on Monday.  If Romney continues down this path by this time next week O'bama will be a "bump in the road."

KC

Yep, the focus groups were saying the complete opposite of what the MSM was saying.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2012, 09:06:42 AM »
Romney is up 49% to 45% in Pennsylvania! My state is going red !!  :yahoo:

[snip]

A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.

Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

[/snip]

Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/poll-shows-romney-leading-in-blue-pennsylvania/article/2511153#.UIFfJYXav0Q

In Virginia, it's Romney 50%, Obama 47%

[snip]

Mitt Romney has hit the 50 percent mark in Virginia for the first time in the Rasmussen Reports poll, and the trend is in his direction, suggesting that the Old Dominion's 13 Electoral Votes are moving to the GOP camp.

Just out Friday morning, Rasmussen said:

"The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of likely Virginia voters, taken two nights after the second presidential debate, shows Romney with 50 percent support to President Obama's 47 percent. Two percent remain undecided."

Last week, Romney led 49 percent to 47 percent in Virginia.

[/snip]

Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/in-virginia-its-romney-50-obama-47/article/2511205#.UIFfyoXav0Q

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:09:23 AM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline BigTex

« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2012, 11:02:58 AM »
MSNBC - Iowa
D +2 Poll: Obama 51, Romney 43
no cross sections

SurveyUSA - Ohio
D +7 Poll: Obama 45 Romney 42

2008 turnout: Obama 47, Romney 40

2004 turnout: Romney 48, Obama 39

PPP - Colorado
D +3 Poll: Obama 50, Romney 47

2008 turnout: Obama 50, Romney 47

2004 turnout: Romney 51, Obama 46
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline BigTex

« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2012, 11:03:16 AM »
My state is going red !!  :yahoo:

You shouldnt get your hopes up, Romney isnt spending any money in PA.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2012, 11:16:06 AM »

And O is spending money there, which would make it all the sweeter.

Offline BigTex

« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »
And O is spending money there, which would make it all the sweeter.

Which is why Obama will win PA and lose the election

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2012, 11:58:07 AM »
MSNBC - Iowa
D +2 Poll: Obama 51, Romney 43
no cross sections

SurveyUSA - Ohio
D +7 Poll: Obama 45 Romney 42

2008 turnout: Obama 47, Romney 40

2004 turnout: Romney 48, Obama 39

PPP - Colorado
D +3 Poll: Obama 50, Romney 47

2008 turnout: Obama 50, Romney 47

2004 turnout: Romney 51, Obama 46

Over sampling Dems again. Typical.

I am hoping, dreaming, and praying.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2012, 03:35:45 PM »
State polls for today.

Friday, October 19
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort)   Poll   Results   Spread
Virginia   Rasmussen Reports   Romney 50, Obama 47   Romney +3
Iowa   PPP (D)   Obama 48, Romney 49   Romney +1
Florida   CNN/Opinion Research   Romney 49, Obama 48   Romney +1
Florida   Rasmussen Reports   Romney 51, Obama 46   Romney +5
New Hampshire   PPP (D)   Romney 49, Obama 48   Romney +1
Wisconsin   Rasmussen Reports   Obama 50, Romney 48   Obama +2
Oregon   SurveyUSA   Obama 49, Romney 42   Obama +7
Missouri   Rasmussen Reports   Romney 54, Obama 43   Romney +11
California   Reason-Rupe   Obama 53, Romney 38   Obama +15

Read more: http://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Romney is now ahead in New Hampshire, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia, Iowa, and Missouri. Plus about 20 more. I am shocked that he is ahead in New Hampshire. Now if he gets ahead in Mass, I will really be shocked. Of course there is no way he will ever win California, that place is too moon batty (Well, the southern part is anyhow)... .

Offline BigTex

« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2012, 04:39:56 PM »
heres inside some of those polls Kyle, the sampling is a bit different from the polls yesterday

PPP - Iowa
R +4 Poll: Romney 49, Obama 48

PPP - New Hampshire
R +6 Poll: Romney 49, Obama 48

CNN - Florida
Party even Poll: Romney 49, Obama 48

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2012, 05:07:43 PM »
heres inside some of those polls Kyle, the sampling is a bit different from the polls yesterday

PPP - Iowa
R +4 Poll: Romney 49, Obama 48

PPP - New Hampshire
R +6 Poll: Romney 49, Obama 48

CNN - Florida
Party even Poll: Romney 49, Obama 48

Where are you getting R +4 & +6? I've been reading through the pdf and don't see the breakdown. I see the total # polled.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2012, 05:46:29 PM »
Which is why Obama will win PA and lose the election

I beg to differ. Obama is going to get his butt kicked badly. Romney will win PA, VA, NC and FL, and the media will declare that the voters have elected a new President before midnight EST.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2012, 05:56:01 PM »
One of the founders of FreedomWorks was telling Glenn today that the polls in Ohio don't match the "ground game". They targeted undecided voters who went from not sure to knocking on doors for Romney. And the crowds at R2 rallies have been big.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2012, 06:35:06 PM »
One of the founders of FreedomWorks was telling Glenn today that the polls in Ohio don't match the "ground game". They targeted undecided voters who went from not sure to knocking on doors for Romney. And the crowds at R2 rallies have been big.

True: although I am still nervous about the result, because Ohio is being absolutely saturated with agitprop from BIG BRObama, the crowds are larger and more enthusiastic, and the "signage" I have seen - although a large majority of people refuse to put signs in their yards, because they are afraid of being vandalized by union thugs or worse - in both small towns and suburbs from Cleveland through Columbus to Cincinnati/Dayton to my eyes favors Romney/Ryan.

Eastern counties, with unionized coal miners/factory workers angry at the Dems for sabotaging coal mining and oil fracking, cannot possibly be voting for the Dems this year. 

If they do, and if Ohio goes for the Dems, the only explanation is that such voters are experiencing hostage syndrome evinced by an abused wife defending her violent husband.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline BigTex

« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2012, 06:55:28 AM »
Where are you getting R +4 & +6? I've been reading through the pdf and don't see the breakdown. I see the total # polled.

Cindie

Both polls are on the same link, The Iowa sampling is on page 3 and the New Hampshire sampling is on page 31

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2012, 09:58:07 PM »
Both polls are on the same link, The Iowa sampling is on page 3 and the New Hampshire sampling is on page 31

And yet, here's another one...same group...that shows 0bama up by only one in a D+8 SAMPLE!

Romney has momentum...although supposedly that hag Gloria Allred has some bullshit coming out at the perfect moment for an October surprise. Bet the Romney campaign shoots it down though. Maybe big bird is suing.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #166 on: October 20, 2012, 10:10:06 PM »
And yet, here's another one...same group...that shows 0bama up by only one in a D+8 SAMPLE!

Romney has momentum...although supposedly that hag Gloria Allred has some bullshit coming out at the perfect moment for an October surprise. Bet the Romney campaign shoots it down though. Maybe big bird is suing.

Cindie

You know as sure as God made little green apples that if Allred is involved, it involves something involving some sort of "sexual misconduct". And, Romney being who he is, it's about Ryan. I can almost guarantee you she found someone from Miami (OH) that Ryan brushed up against, or turned down for a date, and is going to cry foul, or that she got pregnant by him and he begged her to have an abortion, said he'd pay for it, and never did, or he fathered a child with her (and she will not succumb to a DNA test).
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline BigTex

« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2012, 09:19:56 AM »
Gravis - Ohio
D +9 Poll: Romney 47, Obama 47

Faux News - Ohio
D +8 Poll: Obama 46, Romney 43

PPP - Ohio
D +8 Poll: Obama 49, Romney 48

SurveyUSA - Florida
D +9 Poll: Obama 47, Romney 46

Hartford Courant/UConn - National
D +8 Poll: Obama 48, Romney 45

The oversampling is out of control just trying to keep the race close

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BigTex

« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2012, 10:50:56 AM »
Really? :whatever:

When they continue to sponsor extremely over-sampled polls they deserve that

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2012, 11:38:22 AM »
Gravis - Ohio
D +9 Poll: Romney 47, Obama 47

Faux News - Ohio
D +8 Poll: Obama 46, Romney 43

PPP - Ohio
D +8 Poll: Obama 49, Romney 48

SurveyUSA - Florida
D +9 Poll: Obama 47, Romney 46

Hartford Courant/UConn - National
D +8 Poll: Obama 48, Romney 45

The oversampling is out of control just trying to keep the race close

They are really trying to push obama as the winner (it is almost like they are purposely over sampling them to a point where it will show obama as the winner). It don't look good for the chosen one.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2012, 12:11:12 PM »
Romney gained two more points (obama lost a point) with Gallop this week. Liberal's heads spin in 3... 2.... 1...

ELECTION 2012 TRACKING
Oct 14-20, 2012 – Updates daily at 1 p.m. ET; reflects one-day change

REGISTERED VOTERS
CHANGE
Romney 49% +1
Obama 46% -

LIKELY VOTERS
CHANGE
Romney 52% +1
Obama 45% -

Read more: http://www.gallup.com/poll/election.aspx
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 12:13:22 PM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2012, 03:55:27 PM »
"Faux" (i.e. FOX) News began losing credibility a few years ago, when they caved into MAObama's threats about cutting off their access to administration officials, cabinet members, and bureau heads.  Suddenly they too often sounded "fair" in BIG BRObama's definition of the word.

"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Mrs Erdleigh

« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2012, 10:47:05 AM »

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2012, 12:36:31 PM »