Author Topic: Winn Dixie Fuel Perks  (Read 2722 times)

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Winn Dixie Fuel Perks
« on: August 16, 2012, 11:49:42 AM »
Save 5¢ per gallon with fuelperks! for every $50 you spend at Winn-Dixie.

http://www.shell.us/home/content/usa/products_services/on_the_road/fuels/grocer_rewards/winn-dixie/

Here’s how.

Use the Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card (with magnetic stripe) when you shop at Winn-Dixie, and for every $50 you spend, you can save 5¢ per gallon on your next Shell fuel purchase. (Maximum of 20 gallons of fuel per purchase). If you don’t have a Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card with a magnetic stripe, just visit your local Winn-Dixie store to sign up today. It’s fast, simple and FREE!

You don’t have to spend $50 all in one transaction, and there is NO limit to the amount of fuelperks! Rewards you can earn. The more you shop at Winn-Dixie, the more fuelperks! rewards you earn. So, if you spend $100 on qualified purchases at Winn-Dixie, you can save 10¢ per gallon on your next Shell fuel purchase. (Maximum of 20 gallons of fuel per purchase). fuelperks! rewards expire at the end of the month after the month they are earned.

For example, if fuelperks! rewards are earned in June, that reward will expire on the last day of July.

Redeem your fuelperks! at Shell

If paying at the dispenser, press “yes” when prompted for your Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card
    Insert your Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card (with magnetic stripe)
    Select your form of payment and fuel grade
    Watch the price drop!
    Dispense up to 20 gallons
    If paying inside, see cashier before inserting your Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card

Offer available at participating Shell locations.  See store for details.  Shell Oil Products US and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the terms and conditions of the issuance of Winn-Dixie loyalty rewards.  Please see www.winn-dixie.com/fuelperks - opens in new window for a full list of fuelperks! program terms and conditions.  The use of your Winn –Dixie Customer Reward Card to redeem fuelperks! rewards signifies your agreement to the fuelperks! program terms and conditions.  All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Pretty cool deal and it works just like advertised....
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Winn Dixie Fuel Perks
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:52:34 AM »
That shouldn't be hard to do with the price of food as high as it is.  Kroger has a $100/10-cent reward as well.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 02:25:33 PM »
That shouldn't be hard to do with the price of food as high as it is.  Kroger has a $100/10-cent reward as well.

Price Chopper in NY had a 10 cent/$50 spent reward, but they recently changed it to 10 cents off/$100 dollars spent, with local Sunoco stations.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 06:16:50 PM »

Same here with Smith's that is owned by Kroger.

Now the points expire every few months. In the past they never did. So you have to be careful as to not blow the discount. I usually wait until I have about a .30 discount per gallon banked and my tank is empty. I can use the points at the Smith's station or any Shell station.

They even give "reward points" for every Rx you have filled there. Bastards.  :censored:

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 04:13:47 PM »
Price Chopper in NY had a 10 cent/$50 spent reward, but they recently changed it to 10 cents off/$100 dollars spent, with local Sunoco stations.

Nothing really changed as the amount of food is still the same at 100 as it was at 50 over the past year it seems
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 03:40:52 PM »

I could have sworn our local one is still at the $50.  Be sure to pay attention if the participating gas station is not your regular one.  These points expire.  Also pay attention to the prices in the stores.  I think Price Chopper has gone through the roof.  $5.99 for ground beef.  Yeesh.   $.10 per gallon for 20 gallons is $2, and I think I can get cheaper groceries elsewhere. 

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 03:48:19 PM »
$5.99 for ground beef.

Highway robbery.  I just picked up a week worth of steak for under $5 a pound.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 09:49:40 PM »
Highway robbery.  I just picked up a week worth of steak for under $5 a pound.

Tube steak?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »
 :rotf:

:bird: