Author Topic: Misinterpretation  (Read 1829 times)

Offline CG6468

Misinterpretation
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:06:24 AM »
I was telling someone that gay meant Good As You and they said, "I thought it meant Got Aids Yet?"
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Misinterpretation
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 12:04:49 PM »
I was telling someone that gay meant Good As You and they said, "I thought it meant Got Aids Yet?"

Have to go way back to when the word was coined.     From what I can find the meaning was a male that did
not marry but bounced from bedroom to bed room with both sexes.   Gay Blade had nothing to do with a sword.

Into modern year life, many of us had an uncle that family called a "Life long bachelor"  Or a great Aunt called a spinster. Now to the brain confusing point, the Aunt and Uncle that never married but lived together for life.

What had their parents done to them as children to make both afraid of leaving each others side ?

Very confusing all this sex stuff, in the early 20'es woman held hands as they walked, slept in the same bed, but they were not Lesbians.    Much has been hinted about Elinor Roosevelt and her girlfriends but this was normal behavior for girls at the time.    Very normal to write each other love letters that had nothing to do with sex.

Love was very pure back then, nothing like we have today with LOVE changed to mean Lust.

Males bond in the same way, they may love each other but not Lust for them.

Love is in the Mind, Lust the body.    The Gay Blades have only love for themselves and their body needs.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 01:14:54 PM »
Gay was originally used to mean happy.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »
Gay was originally used to mean happy.

Yes and for good reason, without a woman to nag you and spend all your money, the Gay Blades had it made.

Notice that the Gay Blades were usually wealthy, they had no need for a wealthy wife unless they went into Politics and needed to hide behind a wife and kids.

How much happier can a male be that has no responsibility, family money supporting them, lots of friends and the ability to come and go as they wish. No Commitment to anyone but them selves.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 03:15:07 PM »
Have to go way back to when the word was coined.     From what I can find the meaning was a male that did
not marry but bounced from bedroom to bed room with both sexes.   Gay Blade had nothing to do with a sword.

Into modern year life, many of us had an uncle that family called a "Life long bachelor"  Or a great Aunt called a spinster. Now to the brain confusing point, the Aunt and Uncle that never married but lived together for life.

What had their parents done to them as children to make both afraid of leaving each others side ?

Very confusing all this sex stuff, in the early 20'es woman held hands as they walked, slept in the same bed, but they were not Lesbians.    Much has been hinted about Elinor Roosevelt and her girlfriends but this was normal behavior for girls at the time.    Very normal to write each other love letters that had nothing to do with sex.

Love was very pure back then, nothing like we have today with LOVE changed to mean Lust.

Males bond in the same way, they may love each other but not Lust for them.

Love is in the Mind, Lust the body.    The Gay Blades have only love for themselves and their body needs.

Is Nadin your mole? You seem to know about every topic under the sun.  :tongue:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 07:43:39 PM »
Is Nadin your mole? You seem to know about every topic under the sun.  :tongue:

At least vesta is crazy in English.  :-)
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline CG6468

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 07:45:40 PM »
AIDS = Anal Induced Death Syndrome.

Except for those unfortunate people who get it through blood transfusions.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 01:06:29 PM »
AIDS = Anal Induced Death Syndrome.

Except for those unfortunate people who get it through blood transfusions.

Another Infected Dick Sucker.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 01:13:08 PM »
In aviation parlance it's
A viation
I nduced
D ivorce
S yndrome.

edit tense
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.