Author Topic: Pedro Picasso goes hmmmmmm.....  (Read 884 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro Picasso goes hmmmmmm.....
« on: May 22, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=203x491103

Oh my.

Again, heartfelt and sincere thanks to Chris, who taught me a better way of looking for specific primitives on Skins's island.  This is sort of dated, from January of this year, but it's typical Pedro Picasso.

Pedro Picasso was ticked off because Hillary Clinton won the Democrat primary in New Hampshire, I guess, when polls ostensibly showed Barry "Goldwater" Obama would.

Man, that's light-years ago, the first primary of this campaign.

Atman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-08-08 09:57 PM
Original message

Don't forget, polls were never so innaccurate BEFORE BushCo 2000.

All you people saying it's just crummy polling or bad data, WAKE THE **** UP.

Exit polls, voter surveys...they all used to be accurate. Before BushCo, there were INDEPENDENT polling organizations who tracked this data. But, in 2000, BushCo determined they were ALL seriously flawed, the media companies disbanded their polling apparatus and then a couple of BushCo-friendly media conglomerates created an entirely new polling organization which has CONSISTENTLY been wrong. BushCo's plan was genius...no one believes polls anymore. Although they SHOULD. They were always accurate before. Only since the criminal cabal was installed have the polls become "unreliable."

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

It's a medium-sized bonfire, but Pedro Picasso got owned.  As usual.

yourout  (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-08-08 10:02 PM
Response to Original message

1. Funny how no one questioned Iowa because you could not hack/fraud a caucus.

But NH on the other hand will be questioned no matter what.

Until partison voting machines with secret software are removed all elections with them will be questioned.

Atman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-08-08 10:27 PM

2. Don't forget.

This is all a ****ing sham.

foo_bar  (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-08-08 11:33 PM

3. there's a small problem with this urban legend

"Exit polls, voter surveys...they all used to be accurate."

after which the fubar primitive posted a list of examples from 1992 and 1988

Nederland  (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-09-08 12:03 AM
Response to Reply #3

18. Thank you

I thought I had heard the end of the "exit polls used to be accurate" bullshit with the 2004 election.

I guess some people just can't handle losing, and I say that as an Obama supporter.

progressivebydesign  (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-08-08 11:48 PM

7. Wow.. yet ANOTHER sour grapes conspiracy theory thread...

did you guys all call each other and decide what to wear tonight, too? Cuz it's the lamest coordinated attack on Hillary Clinton so far. If you did your homework (but maybe you're not being paid to do your homework) you'd know that 17% were UNDECIDED before tonight.. which means... they decided, and lots of them chose Hillary. If you flip out every time your candidate loses a primary, you're in bad shape. they have drugs for that you know.

Justice Is Comin  (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-08-08 11:50 PM

8. Not 20 points Atman.

Not 20 points. Maybe 3 or 4 could be done cleverly on the pc board, but not 20.

That was New Hampshire saying fu Iowa.

Freddie Stubbs  (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-09-08 12:11 AM

20. Tell that to Dewey and Truman

after which the stubby primitive posts the famous photograph of Truman holding up the newspaper proclaiming DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN

Zywiec  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-09-08 02:01 PM
Response to Reply #20

35. Yes, Bush was involved in this too!

Good grief.

tritsofme  (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-09-08 01:07 PM

27. Except none of this is true.

Polls have never been a holy grail.

Remember Dewey Defeats Truman?

This sounds like nothing more than sour grapes.

Yeah, it was sour grapes on Pedro Picasso's part.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Pedro Picasso goes hmmmmmm.....
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 02:27:02 AM »
I would tend to think, especially with democrats, that they'd be more honest in a private voting booth than the public atmosphere of a caucus. Ever since the 60's when the party was taken over by the paranoid, Animal Farm, PC crowd they've been consumed with how others (especially others in their leftist clique) perceive them. It's especially important to not offend the current minority victim du jour. This primary season must be particularly difficult for them. I guess, at least as far as the press, super delegates, and most of the moonbats are concerned it's much worse to be considered racist than sexist.

Poor Hill, she's definitely the bigger victim. Obama pretty much grew up in a privileged home, rich white grandparents, private schools, growing up in Hawaii where "brown-skinned" people have it much easier than whites. And here's poor Hillary, the ultimate feminist, who nevertheless sacrificed her own needs and goals to stand by her man. Had she been on Jerry Springer the audience would've told her to kick him to the curb...having some sweet young thing, young enough to be their daughter blow him, leaving his brand on her pretty blue dress. And it wasn't just for her husband she looked the other way and then forgave him when ignoring the situation was no longer possible. She did it for the party. She took one for the team to help hold it together. Still, it would be worth it because there was that unspoken promise that HER turn would finally come.

She would represent everything feminists have worked for since, well since Margaret Sanger, without whose tireless advocacy for birth control there wouldn't BE Planned Parenthood, The Holy Church of the Left. Eugenicist, racist, women's advocate...doesn't matter as long as one realizes Roe vs. Wade would NEVER have become legal without the pioneering effort of women like her. She KNEW how to be arrogant and elitist...traits as important to the left as breathing clean air blown straight from the South American rain forests. Or Susan B Anthony who not only was instrumental in getting women the right to vote (OK, I AM grateful for that one), but also proved that ugly women could be involved in politics.

Ms. Clinton was the culmination of decades worth of struggle. Why, when she intoned, "I don’t feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy..." she could've been talking about her own struggle for equality in a world dominated by men. All that anger, bitterness, oppression, and resentment of anyone with a penis would finally pay off. Instead, she's not just been thrown to the back of the bus, but under it, right alongside Obama's dear grandmother. Cast aside for a young upstart, a clean, articulate Magic Negro. It just doesn't pay to be the "little woman" anymore. Maybe they should do something profound, like burn their bras.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 03:06:17 AM »
Delilah, madam, you nailed it again.

As much as one despises the political leanings of Hillary Clinton, she is a fighter.

Compare that, please, with someone who thinks he was divinely appointed.

This was also a similarity between the Impeached One and Alphonse Capote Gore, as exemplified in their campaigns for the presidency.  In 1992 and 1996, the Impeached One KNEW he had to fight, struggle, to win those elections, and so he worked at it.

Even those of us who loathe the Impeached One will admit he's a fighter, and an intense one.

In 2000, Alphonse Capote Gore acted as if God meant him to be president, and essentially sat back, waiting to receive the gift.....and appeared genuinely shocked when it was denied him.

I think we're going to see the same sort of shock in Barry "Goldwater" Obama, when either the Democrat nomination or the presidency, is withheld from him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 03:51:03 AM »
Spot on Cindie!
H5!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 08:36:43 AM »
Dead on, Cindie and Coach.  H5s to the both of you.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.