Author Topic: The guy who ran off from the theater, leaving his family, is getting beat up on  (Read 1781 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
the web, but pretty much has his actions justified by the DUmmies.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=1033215
Liberal_in_LA (24,803 posts)
 Man left (wounded) fiance & kids at Aurora theater and drove away. Web is beating him up
Man left baby on the floor, ran out, left in car, returned when fiancee called on cell looking for him (fiancee and another kid also left behind).

180 responses thus far, most of which are of the tone of "Well, none of us knows what we would do"  or "But he came back".

Personally, I think the guy is gutless. Even animals in the wild make an effort to protect/preserve their offspring.
This too shall pass.

Offline Undies

Gutless and sub-human.  I cannot imagine leaving any loved one, much less a baby, to die in order to save myself.

Maybe I have an advantage because I am strong in my faith in God and do not fear dying. 

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
I find his actions very....liberal.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
I find his actions very....liberal.

Same here.

I was wondering what his DUmmie nickname would be, but since he didn't post about it at the DUmp, he's just the typical, gutless, heartless, worthless POS liberal, who wouldn't even make a decent target, much less fiancee.

What kind of a woman would want to marry THIS?   :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
That wasn't a man...that was a spineless douche bag.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
Spineless, self centered coward. Piece of crap.

Yes, he came back, AFTER THE BABY MOMMA CALLED HIM TO COME BACK.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
She needs to find the guy who actually stepped up to protect them and marry him.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline JakeStyle

She needs to find the guy who actually stepped up to protect them and marry him.

Yep

Offline jukin

I got a hundred that says this POS posts at the DUmp or KOS.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline JakeStyle

Offline Vagabond

There was a young crewman trainee (sorry not sure what titlee he would have had) on the USS Lexington that started to run when a pilot in training crashed his aircraft on the deck.  He then stopped realizing what his responsibility was and turned back to fight the fire with fireballs around him.  That is courage.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
And the all knowing nads shows up to impart her vast wisdom on the unwashed masses.
nadinbrzezinski (106,965 posts)
195. You know, I wish you are NEVER in any kind of danger
It will be interesting to see.

I have been in a few emergencies, I credit TRAINING, not heroics, reacting "properly" in each of them.

A few even involved fire arms...

But until you are there, you really do NOT KNOW how you will react, and I will never call somebody a coward.

Now just in case you are, and you react in an "inappropriate fashion" can I call you a coward?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline JakeStyle

[/img]

There is your superhero nadin.  She is about to spring into action.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:09:54 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
I would have kicked his ass to the curb immediately.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
You can't fool me.  That's Phil Spector.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Flame

I told my daughter (19) about that guy after I saw him on a morning news show, saying he proposed to the girl while she was at the hospital (girl said yes)...she was like, no way... I'd be kicking his ass! No way would I marry someone who not only left ME, but left his baby!

Yeah, gutless waste of flesh.

Then there was the miltary kid (he was young, in his very early 20's), who died protecting his girlfriend from the bullets.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Faithful or not, male or female, what kind of POS leaves a baby to the mercy of a spree killer without even trying to pick it up and then run?

He deserves all the shame his actions bring him.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Then there was the miltary kid (he was young, in his very early 20's), who died protecting his girlfriend from the bullets.

There were two other men who did this, IIRC.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I told my daughter (19) about that guy after I saw him on a morning news show, saying he proposed to the girl while she was at the hospital (girl said yes)...she was like, no way... I'd be kicking his ass! No way would I marry someone who not only left ME, but left his baby!

Yeah, gutless waste of flesh.

I wonder if 0bama will say if he had a son he would look like him. Probably not since that man has more courage than the stellar warrior 0bama could ever have.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
The guy is a flat out *****. I understand flight or fight. Running out when it's you, or just your old lady (ya might not like her THAT much), but your friggin' kids.... oh my God. Most parents would take a bullet for their children, it's just paternal/maternal instinct, and this bitch left.... And if ya watch the video, the chick looks pissed as hell. Dollars to donuts this chick ends up pulling a Kristen Stewart on ol' dude.. probably with the guy that did get them to safety.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I wonder if 0bama will say if he had a son he would look like him. Probably not since that man has more courage than the stellar warrior 0bama could ever have.

What if there was a white hispanic in the theater, who was armed, even wearing a hoodie?

edit punctuation
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 08:24:51 PM by obumazombie »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
HooptieWagon (3,856 posts)

80. In his case the flight instinct was stronger.

Not everybody lives up to the heroic ideals of internet posters. In war, its sometimes found a soldier who has fired no rounds, they huddled down in their fox hole the entire battle. The Army tries to weed those out in training, but until real bullets start flying you just don't know.

LisaL (20,001 posts)

93. I don't think military career would be a good fit for this guy.

CanonRay (3,956 posts)

139. I'm thinking Neocon national security adviser to Mitt might work for him.

HooptieWagon (3,856 posts)

158. I'm thinking GOP chickenhawk.

Yeah...

...'cuz the military is wholly populated by liberal bad-asses.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Airwolf

Shitstain should be forced to wear a dress forever.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Airwolf

That sissy should be forced to wear a dress.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
This is a result of what happens when gov't become the father in the family.  He knew the police would be called, so Daddy was on the way.  No reason for him to stick around.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.