Author Topic: Romney is toast!  (Read 2411 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Romney is toast!
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2012, 05:31:09 PM »
Did anyone ever keep count of how many times they claimed that George W was toast during his two terms?
Well, the tide turned twice daily during his 2 terms. I'll go with that answer.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2012, 05:37:31 PM »
We're gonna need a bigger calculator!!!

Above : IBM's 'Watson' - When asked about how many times President GW Bush was declared 'toast' by the left, Watson replied, "F--- That. I could sooner answer the question about Life, The Universe, and Everything. How about a nice game of chess ?"

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »
[center
Above : IBM's 'Watson' - When asked about how many times President GW Bush was declared 'toast' by the left, Watson replied. "F--- That. I could sooner answer the question about Life, The Universe, and Everything. How about a nice game of chess ?"[/center]

Nice

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2012, 05:47:56 PM »

Above : IBM's 'Watson' - When asked about how many times President GW Bush was declared 'toast' by the left, Watson replied, "F--- That. I could sooner answer the question about Life, The Universe, and Everything. How about a nice game of chess ?"

Bush apparently outfoxed them so many times that it was like he was playing Road Runner to their DUmb E. Coyote (Wile E.'s dumb ass cousin).
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2012, 07:02:49 PM »

Watson could probably compute the value of pi to the last digit, before it figured out how many times President Bush had been declared 'toast' by the DUmb****s.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »
No one likes my 2 tides a day estimate ? Everyone is getting caught up in the personality of Watson (sad face).
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »
No one likes my 2 tides a day estimate ? Everyone is getting caught up in the personality of Watson (sad face).

Perhaps if you festooned yourself with X-mas lights.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2012, 07:15:57 PM »
Did anyone ever keep count of how many times they claimed that George W was toast during his two terms?

The supercomputer is still working on it.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2012, 07:16:56 PM »

I think Its because I managed to hit two geek anthems in one post  :-) I tried to get a Star Wars reference in there too, but it seemed to be stretching.   :-)  ("I am fluent in over six million forms of communication")

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2012, 07:21:38 PM »
The supercomputer is still working on it.

:rotf:  Everyone else had the same idea.

:lol:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2012, 07:22:40 PM »
I think Its because I managed to hit two geek anthems in one post  :-) I tried to get a Star Wars reference in there too, but it seemed to be stretching.   :-)  ("I am fluent in over six million forms of communication")
Well, all I can say is...grrrrrrrrrr !

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »
Is the super computers name Joshua?