Author Topic: Realized something the other day...  (Read 712 times)

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Realized something the other day...
« on: June 24, 2012, 07:41:36 AM »
We've all seen the Obama ad where he talks about "Romney Economics". I realized that Obama is actually saying "Creating a huge debt doesn't create jobs, so why vote for that guy?"

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Realized something the other day...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 10:20:11 PM »
Ironic, innit?  The unselfconscious strutting and pomposity of the Obamites will no doubt provide many more such humorous failures of logic.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 11:15:55 PM »
I been seeing that same ad and find it to be total crap. Obama says that raising taxes is bad, but yet that is what he is running on. Wow. Whoever made that ad is one stupid moron.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 09:26:37 AM »
Problem is, even the Obama water carriers know that the claim about Romney is horseshit.

When Romney took office, MA was LOSING jobs and was ranked 50th out of the 50 states (not 57, Obumbles.)

If you go year-by-year instead of looking at the entire four year period (his first year, MA lost 60K jobs) they went from 50th to 28th.  Now OVERALL, yes, it's true that would put MA 47th in that four-year span, but also ask yourself, who RUNS Massachusetts?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford