Author Topic: "If you're not interested in "placating" Hillary supporters.."  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Lauri

tritsofme 
Response to Original message
1. If you're not interested in "placating" Hillary supporters, good luck finding the keys to the White House.

This isn't the GE, you can't take the prize and tell the losers to **** off.

BlooInBloo
Response to Reply #1
5. Watch us.

holy shit! this thread is HUGE.. with over 340something posts, I have no earthly idea when i can read this thing, but its starting off really cool :-)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6014363

these are within the first three posts in response.. so, it could be boring, i have no idea.. but I left the OP out cause it was long and rambling about "WTF is Hillary still doing in the race???" and lots of whining about how crazy Hilary is..

anywho...i hope its not bad.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 09:19:16 AM by Lauri »

Offline Lauri

Re: "If you're not interested in "placating" Hillary supporters.."
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »
ok, i skipped to the last post and it said this ..

dpbrown  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun May-18-08 10:47 PM
Response to Original message
332. I think you should just revel in your pompous "we don't need" any other candidate's voters attitude

Yeah, that's the ticket. Why don't you condescend to Kucinich supporters, Edwards supporters, Richardson supporters, Biden supporters and Clark supporters while you're at it.

That's sure to heal the ticket.

Oh, that's right. Obama the Messiah doesn't need anybody!

:rofl:

so, there ya go... lots of infighting still.  :popcorn:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 06:40:49 AM »
It appears that the bigger, stronger baboons are successfully suppressing the emergence of any radical and unacceptable ideas such as tool use from amongst the more rational but weaker members of the troop.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »
I wonder what will happen when the Oooobama is crowned as the nominee? Will DU implode? Will skinner step in and make them tow the line? Inquiring minds want to know! :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Lauri

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 02:09:03 PM »
i think we may be mere weeks away from finding out  :cheersmate:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 05:10:29 PM »

Exactly!   :beer: :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »

Exactly!   :beer: :cheersmate:

the only problem though, is that most of us here have lives and dont stalk DU enough to see all the stuff that will get deleted before we can catch it.

especially during the summer.. we're going to miss a lot of the ultimate stupidity ... damn!  :banghead: :lmao:

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 07:41:26 PM »
If I am not on vacation when it happens I promise to watch carefully from 12pm to 3pm before or after that is someone else's job.  I will do my very best to capture all of the bitch smacks, knock downs, rabbit punches, and low blows. :-)
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Lauri

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 09:48:24 PM »
If I am not on vacation when it happens I promise to watch carefully from 12pm to 3pm before or after that is someone else's job.  I will do my very best to capture all of the bitch smacks, knock downs, rabbit punches, and low blows. :-)

ha! i wish i could commit to a time during the day.. my days are all over the place with kids at home.

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 10:23:48 PM »
I wonder what will happen when the Oooobama is crowned as the nominee? Will DU implode? Will skinner step in and make them tow the line? Inquiring minds want to know! :-)

A knowledgeable acquaintance ::)  of mine says Skinner promised that ages ago. A couple of weeks' grace to get behind the official nominee, tow the party line, or leave/be TS'd.

And the Obamatrons are pretty full of themselves, so they won't tolerate any criticism of their Messiah, constructive or otherwise. Perfect conditions to close up that group-think circle jerk and get them just where they need to be.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 11:51:26 PM »

ha! i wish i could commit to a time during the day.. my days are all over the place with kids at home.

12 until 3 will be "Mommy's Special Time" and they will learn to sit like good little kiddies or face the wrath of mommy. :-)
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill