Author Topic: DUmmie logic: The Iranian News will tell us the truth!  (Read 1350 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DUmmie logic: The Iranian News will tell us the truth!
« on: May 18, 2008, 01:46:18 PM »
halliburtonsux (52 posts)      Sun May-18-08 02:19 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3314664
Iran busts CIA terror network
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Sun May-18-08 02:24 PM by halliburtonsux
Source: tehrantimes.com

Iran busts CIA terror network
Tehran Times Political Desk
May 18, 2008

TEHRAN - The Intelligence Ministry on Saturday released details of the detection and dismantling of a terrorist network affiliated to the United States.

In a coordinated operation on May 7, Iranian intelligence agents arrested the terrorist network’s members, who were identified in Fars, Khuzestan, Gilan, West Azerbaijan, and Tehran provinces, the Intelligence Ministry announcement said.

The group’s plans were devised in the U.S., according to the announcement, which added that they had planned to carry out a number of acts such as bombing scientific, educational, and religious centers, shooting people, and making public places in various cities insecure.

One of the terrorists was killed in the operation, but the rest are in detention, the Intelligence Ministry said, adding that the group’s main objective was to create fear among the people.

<snip>

Read more: http://www.legitgov.org/tehrantimes_iran_cia_terror_180...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comcast was apparently blocking access to tehrantimes.com.

Oh, FFS...

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Georgia Bulldog

Re: DUmmie logic: The Iranian News will tell us the truth!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »
The moonbats will lap this up as the gospel truth. Especially since it makes the US look bad.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
1874-1965, British Statesman, Prime Minister

The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view.

Ronald Reagan
40th US President, 1911-2004

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 05:08:31 PM »
The moonbats will lap this up as the gospel truth. Especially since it makes the US look bad.

H5 for that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 05:41:27 PM »
If The Iranian Intelligence Services busted a "CIA" ops group...they got the wrong people.

If you know what I mean.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 09:26:56 AM »
Now wait a minute, they are calling a U.S. organization a terror cell? That's rich.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle