Author Topic: Rumours around You Tube evidence HAARP caused China Earthquake  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3304026

Idiocy this deep is hard for the sane to imagine..

lovuian (1000+ posts)        Sun May-18-08 12:22 AM
Original message
Rumours around You Tube evidence HAARP caused China Earthquake
   Advertisements [?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8LMvqT7Hjw

Does a Sichuan large earthquake have the possibility of executing HAARP?
Two hours before the earthquake. Iridescent clouds appeared in the sky. About 30 minutes.
May 12 2008
Taking a picture is "甘粛省天水市 - Gansu (province) Tianshui-city. "
The victim took a video with the cellular phone.

I'm not saying that this is anything but I did want DUERS to know that there are other videos out there claiming this
Reasoning is US oil companies are mad at China for winning bids all over the world as they loose them
The usual signature from HAARP is a aurora borealis kinda effect in the clouds do to heating up the ionosphere

and theese Iridescent clouds were filmed two hours before the event

People who have worked HAARP has said it can affect weather and even earthquakes

Sichuan province is one of the most populated areas and it has a nuclear testing and research facility also

I know its a long shot but just letting ya all know about the rumours out there

If the US did do this and China caught them

OUCH

I had to look it up but this is what the op is talking about.

Frequently Asked Questions about HAARP
General Questions about HAARP
What is HAARP?
HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems. The HAARP program operates a world-class ionospheric research facility located in Gakona, Alaska
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/faq.html

They are the superior intellectuals you know. :rotf:

bambino  (1000+ posts)         Sun May-18-08 12:24 AM
Response to Original message
1. China's center for nuclear weapons

lovuian (1000+ posts)        Sun May-18-08 12:27 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. this is flying all around You Tube got this in my mail from
   several of my You Tube friends

Its very distressing and the worst part is if the Chinese people think we did

Its pretty ugly

Well if it is on You Tube it has to be right. ::)

Forkboy  (1000+ posts)        Sun May-18-08 12:38 AM
3. I play along.
   It took the Burmese situation out of the news, which was haunting many Repubs and their ties to the junta.

I don't really believe this, but what the hell? Who knows these days?

Welcome to the world of the insane or idiots.

mac2  (1000+ posts)       Sun May-18-08 11:18 AM
Response to Reply #30
47. Yes they are using our public universities against us.
   We the tax payers pay for it and they produce weapons to destroy us.

mac2  (1000+ posts)       Sun May-18-08 12:49 AM
8. It could backfire.
   Edited on Sun May-18-08 12:49 AM by mac2
China has our technology. Bush does things around the world which we will have to pay for in the end. It is crazy not to impeach him. Everyday is dangerous.

I couldn't believe he is threatening the American people with another 911 if Republicans can't continue to fight against "terrorist". Funny Bush knew about "them" yet did nothing. How can we be safe under Republicans if they won't protect us?

::)

lovuian (1000+ posts)        Sun May-18-08 12:51 AM
Response to Reply #8
11. Katrina is another example of Bush terrorism
   FEMA just waited and waited and did nothing

Ask the mayor and Governor at the time what they did DUmbass. :yawn:

mac2  (1000+ posts)       Sun May-18-08 02:08 AM
Response to Reply #11
21. The residents near the walls said they heard bombs go off
   Edited on Sun May-18-08 02:10 AM by mac2
just prior to the water rising. Congressman Shays made fun of them during the hearings on CSPAN regarding Katrina. New Orleans had survived many level three hurricanes. They didn't get the level four like the rest of the coast.

FEMA failed to allow help and even caused death.

It was strange that the Congress would accept the President not allowing help to arrive or even demand those who failed us be fired. He promotes them instead because they were successful in destroying the area for political reasons.

It was just unthinkable for us and the world. Are they on drugs?

911 was the same with no jets coming to protect NY, PA, or DC. How did they know it was the only attack?

You are a raving lunatic but at least you have found a home among like minded.

riderinthestorm (1000+ posts)        Sun May-18-08 11:18 AM
Response to Reply #41
46. Yep, theories like this are evidence of the deep mistrust of the Bush Admin globally.
   How far we've fallen....

No it is evidence of how stupid and insane you primitives are.
Thank you once again for parading it in front of the public to see. :-)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Rumours around You Tube evidence HAARP caused China Earthquake
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »
HAARP and Paulistinians.  If it ain't on You Tube...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 12:31:46 PM »
Reasons 7,895,485-7,896,023 why I get down on my knees and thank God I'm not a DUmbass. 

However, they are entertaining.  Much like watching monkeys at the zoo.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 12:45:37 PM »
Botany   (1000+ posts)           Sun May-18-08 01:25 AM
18. Excuse me but earthquakes are because of shifts in the plates of the earth's ...

Edited on Sun May-18-08 01:28 AM by Botany
.... crust. 100 million trillion billion tons of weight.

Please put the bong down.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotf:

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 12:57:12 PM »
mac2  (1000+ posts)       Sun May-18-08 12:49 AM
8. It could backfire.
   Edited on Sun May-18-08 12:49 AM by mac2
China has our technology. Bush does things around the world which we will have to pay for in the end. It is crazy not to impeach him. Everyday is dangerous.

I couldn't believe he is threatening the American people with another 911 if Republicans can't continue to fight against "terrorist". Funny Bush knew about "them" yet did nothing. How can we be safe under Republicans if they won't protect us?
Didn't China get our tech under Clinton's watch?
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 01:25:12 PM »
chascarrillo (1000+ posts)      Sun May-18-08 12:45 AM
Response to Reply #4
6. Looks like HAARP was active as far back as 373 BC.
 This obviously means that the US DoD has discovered time travel as well. Sneaky black ops bastards!

oooh, that's gonna leave a mark!

lovuian (1000+ posts)      Sun May-18-08 12:46 AM
Response to Reply #4
7. Oh Wow I didn't know this call me one of those stupid citizens
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon, similar in appearance to the aurora borealis, that is supposed to appear in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity or volcanic eruptions. Scientific evidence for the presence of lights is sketchy, given that there are few references documenting the phenomenon.

The night before the 1976 Tangshan earthquake, many people in Tangshan reported seeing strange lights.

In Peru's earthquake that occurred south of Lima on August 15 2007, earthquake lights could be seen across the Lima sky before and during the earthquake. Several videos were taken.

The lights appeared 30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China, a 7.8 magnitude quake.

. One theory suggests that earthquake lights are a form of plasma discharge caused by the release of gases from within the Earth and are electrically charged in the air.

Another possible explanation is local disruption of the Earth's magnetic field and/or ionosphere in the region of tectonic stress, resulting in the observed glow effects either from ionospheric radiative recombination at lower altitudes and greater atmospheric pressure or as aurora. However, the effect is clearly not pronounced or notably observed at all earthquake events and is yet to be directly experimentally verified.

Another explanation involves intense electric fields created piezoelectrically by tectonic movements of rocks containing quartz<3>

more...

WOW Wikipedia has this in it already WHOAH Good Call

but you do know that this is a theory not proven and they are not sure of this phenomenon

Thanks for the information I learn something everytime

You do know that HAARP disrupt the ionosphere and causes this phenomenon

Right

using WIKI to disprove YOUTUBE.

DUmmie classic.

Pharlo (773 posts)      Sun May-18-08 07:47 AM
Response to Reply #20
38. Well, that theory proves the earthquake was an action by the Chinese govt.
 After all, they're the only ones with the manpower, money, and machinery to execute this fiendish plot. Here we naively thought they were opening up their markets for monetary gain, but in fact, they were merely using the new 'industrial growth' to hide their monstrous 'earthquake plot'/ population control plan.

How else can we explain the Chinese government's swift response to this crisis. The Chinese premier and tens of thousands of troops on site in hours. Yes, HOURS, not days.

I think FEMA needs to send an efficiency commission to China to see exactly how a disaster response should be competently executed.

:rotf:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 02:27:12 PM »
I think FEMA needs to send an efficiency commission to China to see exactly how a disaster response should be competently executed.

Easy, get rid of Democrats......

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 05:23:15 PM »
Reasons 7,895,485-7,896,023 why I get down on my knees and thank God I'm not a DUmbass. 

However, they are entertaining.  Much like watching monkeys at the zoo.

As long as you stay out of poo-flinging range, anyway....
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Sonnabend

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 05:27:18 PM »
tritsofme  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun May-18-08 02:36 PM
55. Are you serious? This is the type of junk that allows the left to be marginalized

so easily.

Go look at that those nutjobs, they think the US government caused the China earthquakes

Its just incredibly ridiculous.

How soooo true... :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »
55. Are you serious? This is the type of junk that allows the left to be marginalized

so easily.

But DU IS "the left".  If you were rational, logical, intelligent, truthful, realistic, etc., you would be CONSERVATIVES.

So do us all a favor and stop pretending this kind of nutshit isn't the grease that makes your alternate reality wheel spin.  Um-k?

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 05:43:55 PM »
Sounds to me like they've been listening to After Midnight again...and Whitley Streiber was a guest again. :mental:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 06:24:55 PM »
riderinthestorm (1000+ posts)      Sun May-18-08 11:18 AM
Response to Reply #41
46. Yep, theories like this are evidence of the deep mistrust of the Bush Admin globally. 
 How far we've fallen....

It's one thing to be mistrustful of government. It's quite another to extrapolate from that mistrust the possibility said government is behind every negative event in the world, up to and including shifting the tectonic plates around like one of those cheap plastic word scramble games.

One is healthy, the other is symptomatic of mental illness.

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »

so easily.

But DU IS "the left".  If you were rational, logical, intelligent, truthful, realistic, etc., you would be CONSERVATIVES.

So do us all a favor and stop pretending this kind of nutshit isn't the grease that makes your alternate reality wheel spin.  Um-k?
:rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 10:59:04 PM »
lovuian (1000+ posts)        Sun May-18-08 12:51 AM
Response to Reply #8
11. Katrina is another example of Bush terrorism
   FEMA just waited and waited and did nothing[/quote]

I am so sick of this crap! why wont any of those 'southern' DUers explain how New Orleans is surrounded by WATER?? the bridges washed out - how in the hell could they get to everyone? how many boats and helicopters do they believe a city/military has??

first of all, if Bush did something like that on purpose - the GOP wouldnt let him off the hook. we'd be damn pissed off.

but, on the other hand - they can seed clouds to make it rain. i doubt the govt can move the plates in the earth though..  :-)