Author Topic: This photo just makes me want to puke...  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
This photo just makes me want to puke...
« on: May 29, 2012, 09:01:59 PM »
Aviation Pro

Last edited Tue May 29, 2012, 02:08 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

This ****ing moron veteran supports a ****ing wad of phlegm who has never served a day in his life in uniform; who ran like a yellow bellied coward when the clarion call of duty was sounded; and whose five sons failed to volunteer for service during the last decade when the U.S. was at war.

This is the mother****er he and others like him support?

Meanwhile here's a short list of the President's accomplishments:

1. Greenlighted the SEALs to kill Osama Fish Food.
2. Greenlighted the SEALS to kill the Somali pirates.
3. Expanded veterans' benefits so they could return to civilian life with dignity thus continuing their service to the nation.
4. Expanded programs to help wounded warriors returning from overseas.

And what does Lurch the ****ing StiffTM offer?

Crickets.

Choose wisely white, male, 55+ veterans or at least admit that the only reason you're voting for the shitstain is because you hate the fact that there's a black man in the White House. Just be honest with yourselves.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002739135

Here is the veteran he is calling a ****ing moron, and a racist

Aviation Pro you can kiss my ass you stupid asshole. How dare you disrespect that man like that? You know nothing about him yet you call him a moron and a racist.  :banghead:

hfojvt
1. well if that doesn't convince all the racist ****ing morons to vote for our guy

I don't know what will.

Maybe a ****ing little more mother****ing profanity.

BTW, none of my father's five children ever volunteered for the military either. And neither have the first five grandchildren to reach adulthood.

Thank goodness Obama and Clinton are both Vietnam Vets.

Ouch!

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: This photo just makes me want to puke...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 09:12:39 PM »
hfojvt
1. well if that doesn't convince all the racist ****ing morons to vote for our guy

I don't know what will.

Maybe a ****ing little more mother****ing profanity.

BTW, none of my father's five children ever volunteered for the military either. And neither have the first five grandchildren to reach adulthood.

Thank goodness Obama and Clinton are both Vietnam Vets.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is gonna leave a mark across the dummies face.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 09:29:05 PM »
OH MY GOD!
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 09:31:28 PM »
I saw that one earlier today, made me wish I could reach through my monitor and choke Aviation Pro out.

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 09:50:13 PM »
 :rofl: Oh my! Almost makes me wish I could ^5 hfojvt.  :rofl:
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 09:54:42 PM »
Aviation pro and his "Partner" must be fighting again. They seem to do that a lot.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 10:14:59 PM »
:rofl: Oh my! Almost makes me wish I could ^5 hfojvt.  :rofl:

I think s/he is a mole.  And a damn fine one, I might add.  I'd hug them either way. 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 10:16:49 PM »
Is Sasha deploying to Libya?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 10:18:01 PM »
Aviation Pro (7,042 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
3. I replied to another post in this fashion...

Last edited Tue May 29, 2012, 12:41 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

...this should clear up the confusion:

"...this walking assclown of a ****ing poser and his five service avoiding sons should be an anethema to every man and woman in uniform. When the clarion call for duty came, this mother****ing wad of phlegm turned yellow and fled to "mission work."

Although the President never served, he has the mind of a brilliant tactician as evidenced by his use of SOF to surgically strike and decapitate the heads of our enemies.

Lurch the ****ing StiffTM would use our military to fatten the wallets of his ****ing buddies while buddy ****ing our service members and veterans."

:whatever: What a douchebag.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 10:19:25 PM »
I set up a mole account there tonight. I won't say what my name is but it is hilarious.  :lmao:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 10:21:21 PM »
I set up a mole account there tonight. I won't say what my name is but it is hilarious.  :lmao:
You talk too much.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 10:25:35 PM »

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 10:33:59 PM »
Aviation Pro (7,042 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
3. ...

Although the President never served, he has the mind of a brilliant tactician as evidenced by his use of SOF to surgically strike and decapitate the heads of our enemies.
The only "brilliant tactician" part was the way he set it up so that if it failed he would be able to blame someone else.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 10:37:03 PM »
The only "brilliant tactician" part was the way he set it up so that if it failed he would be able to blame someone else.

He would still blame someone else. That is how he works.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 04:29:34 AM »
:rotf:

Chris is correct, Kyle.  OPSEC! :bitchslap:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 06:53:44 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 07:12:01 AM »
Response to Aviation Pro (Original post)
Haywood Jablowme

This message was hidden by Jury decision.

:rofl:

Offline movie buff

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 07:30:29 AM »
Teh stupid is strong with this one.
"who ran like a yellow bellied coward when the clarion call of duty was sounded;"
Romney didn't "Run" from anything; Yeah, he didn't serve in Vietnam, but it was because he was never actively drafted.
"1. Greenlighted the SEALs to kill Osama Fish Food."
After sleeping on the decision of whether to do so or not, and even working in a few rounds of golf (An activity he has always shown to be more interested in than actually doing his job) too before giving the greenlight. From the way you liberal idiots trumpet it, you make i seem likehe personally flew in and killed Osama with his bare hands.
"2. Greenlighted the SEALS to kill the Somali pirates."
Oh, so now you're proud of that fact? As I recall, back when that happened, libs like you were weeping over the Somali pirates if not portraying them as flat- out heroes, and portraying the soldiers who killed them as evil, imperialistic monsters. I guess you changed your minds now that you know you need to bulk up Obama's accomplishments in the hopes that he'll be re- elected and beable to haveanother 4 years to more thoroughly disgrace the office of President of the United States.

Oh, and then of course, as is typical for any DU rant attempting to build up Obama and throw mud at Romney, you insert the usual "Everyone who doesn't vote for Obama is a racist" meme.
btw, why should veterans side with you DU pukes, who regularly insult, slander, and demonize the US military as a whole? Even just the Memorial Day DU threads were filled with DUmmy swine spewing hatred against our troops and America in general (Even when the DUmmies have one of their fellow libs in office, they still hate America).

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 09:22:03 AM »
Aviation Pro

This ****ing moron veteran supports a ****ing wad of phlegm who has never served a day in his life in uniform; who ran like a yellow bellied coward when the clarion call of duty was sounded; and whose five sons failed to volunteer for service during the last decade when the U.S. was at war.

You know, I seem to remember a point being brought up during the elections of 1992, 1996, and 2008 about certain demoshit candidates who managed to never serve anything but themselves for their entire lives.  I also seem to remember a lot of bullshit excuses for the outright cowardice of a draft dodging Bill Clinton and the lack of character of barry big ears who was unable to run anything but his mouth. 

I'm sure you remember the excuses as well, don't you, DUmmie?  Why didn't they serve?

Aviation Pro (7,042 posts)
3. ...

Oh, my mistake, I forgot that you ignorant turds seem to think he conceived a plan, briefed it personally, and led it.

:whatever:

Seems like you might be an ignorant "****ing wad of phlegm who has never served a day in his life in uniform; who ran like a yellow bellied coward when the clarion call of duty was sounded" as well, DUmmie.

Out of the two presumptive nominees, neither of which served in uniform a day in their life, I'll take the one who doesn't hate his country and who has actually had executive experience.

When it comes to accomplishments, the list is short indeed.

Uh, no, he didn't, he punted that.  After he slept on it, of course.

2. Greenlighted the SEALS to kill the Somali pirates.

Wrong again.  The Commander on scene made that call as soon as the "pirates" physically threatened their hostage in accordance with maritime laws.  In hindsight, he was lucky that barry big ears didn't have him keel-hauled for killing the poor, misunderstood muslim marauders before his FBI negotiating team arrived on scene.

Choose wisely white, male, 55+ veterans or at least admit that the only reason you're voting for the shitstain is because you hate the fact that there's a black man in the White House. Just be honest with yourselves.

What black man?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 10:06:32 AM »
Alrighty there "Haywood" ::) :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
Out of the two presumptive nominees, neither of which served in uniform a day in their life, I'll take the one who doesn't hate his country and who has actually had executive experience.

Or the one who isn't determined to balance his own spending by taking huge chunks out of the defense budget, a process referred to by his own SecDef as "shooting ourselves in the head".

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 10:12:59 AM »
:rofl:

All I said was "yeah, yeah, yeah, yawn! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz", and they hid it!  :rotf: What a bunch of morons.

How do I find out how why they hid it?

Offline redwhit

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »
All I said was "yeah, yeah, yeah, yawn! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz", and they hid it!  :rotf: What a bunch of morons.

How do I find out how why they hid it?

You should have an automatic pm from the jury results.  Your next step is to complain in meta.   :-)

Long, hard, loud.  Like my ex's ass.

Claim discrimination.  That always works.

Enjoy!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 01:37:06 PM »
Aviation Pro

This ****ing moron veteran blah...blah...blah...

2. Greenlighted the SEALS to kill the Somali pirates...

Uh, DUmbshit?  You are aware that in BOTH of these cases, Panetta in the case of bin Slapnuts and the SEALs themselves in the case of the Somali pirates had to make END RUNS AROUND Teh ReichsMessiah, in order to accomplish those missions at all.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus