Author Topic: grey warrior primitive grieving today  (Read 1163 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
grey warrior primitive grieving today
« on: May 15, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7738066

Oh my.

The old lady of Skins's island, the grey Amazonian one:

graywarrior  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu May-15-08 03:35 PM
Original message

I have a list of grievances today and I want to have a street fight over them

First, the IRS sends me a "do this, or else" letter regarding an error on my tax return. I need to "do this" on a specific form and mail it back by May 20. The form is sitting at my SIL's house where we had our mail sent until we got a new place in NH. I now have to pay my SIL to overnight the form and then overnight it to the IRS. My refund this year amounts to $20.

My bank charges a service fee for balances under $1500. People with balances under $1500 get hit with a monthly $9 fee. Wealthy people do not pay the fee. WTF? I know, I know $1501 does not constitute wealth.

The radio and CD player in the car I drive for my job broke last night. That means 160 miles of nothing but the noise in my head--dangerous for all those around me.

GD-P is pissing me the **** off like nothing ever has before (except the Hell's Angel that clocked me one in '75)

I have worked three weeks so far and as of yet have not received any money because the two companies I work for are out to get me, I am sure of it.

Someone meet me in the parking lot.

One more thing...I hate editing spelling and grammar errors in my posts. Proves I am not the big I am that I think I am.

She's got more problems than a pig sliding on ice, it seems.

graywarrior  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu May-15-08 03:46 PM
Response to Reply #3

7. I wanted to tear the IRS letter to shreds with my teeth, but it's in Florida

I am s e e t h i n g. Exactly how they want me to react. Like they are real, or something. Bastards.

Midlodemocrat  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu May-15-08 04:17 PM
Response to Reply #7

16. Just hung up with them. Catch this.

We paid up. To the tune of my accountant's error of $62,000. We get another letter today that we still owe.

So, I'm on the phone. Nope. A mistake. Apparently, we they receive a large amount, it often freezes the account so that they can verify that it is indeed from the taxpayer who sent it in and isn't misapplied.

How's that for ****ed up?

That's the meat of the bonfire; all the rest are stupid attempts by primitives to do a funny.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Flame

Re: grey warrior primitive grieving today
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 04:32:57 PM »
Complaining about paying a fee for a checking account??  How about shopping around for FREE checking?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 04:53:08 PM »
I'm absolutely thrilled to find out she's not in Florida any more. Property values and average IQ just rose.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »
Complaining about paying a fee for a checking account??  How about shopping around for FREE checking?

Actually, the grey Amazon primitive is so ancient I'm sure she qualifies for one of those "senior citizen" checking accounts--around here, the age is 55 years--that don't have those charges or minimums.

I think it's all a bouncy.

Remember, primitives lie.  All the time, primitives lie.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 04:56:22 PM »
Wow. Insane much grey one???

and am I reading that right? Middlingdem paid about $62k in taxes? That would mean they have a lot of personal income. Or own a business.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 05:05:26 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7738066

Oh my.

The old lady of Skins's island, the grey Amazonian one:

graywarrior  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu May-15-08 03:35 PM
Original message

I have a list of grievances today and I want to have a street fight over them

First, the IRS sends me a "do this, or else" letter regarding an error on my tax return. I need to "do this" on a specific form and mail it back by May 20. The form is sitting at my SIL's house where we had our mail sent until we got a new place in NH. I now have to pay my SIL to overnight the form and then overnight it to the IRS. My refund this year amounts to $20.

My bank charges a service fee for balances under $1500. People with balances under $1500 get hit with a monthly $9 fee. Wealthy people do not pay the fee. WTF? I know, I know $1501 does not constitute wealth.

The radio and CD player in the car I drive for my job broke last night. That means 160 miles of nothing but the noise in my head--dangerous for all those around me.

GD-P is pissing me the **** off like nothing ever has before (except the Hell's Angel that clocked me one in '75)

I have worked three weeks so far and as of yet have not received any money because the two companies I work for are out to get me, I am sure of it.

Someone meet me in the parking lot.

One more thing...I hate editing spelling and grammar errors in my posts. Proves I am not the big I am that I think I am.

She's got more problems than a pig sliding on ice, it seems.

graywarrior  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu May-15-08 03:46 PM
Response to Reply #3

7. I wanted to tear the IRS letter to shreds with my teeth, but it's in Florida

I am s e e t h i n g. Exactly how they want me to react. Like they are real, or something. Bastards.

Midlodemocrat  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu May-15-08 04:17 PM
Response to Reply #7

16. Just hung up with them. Catch this.

We paid up. To the tune of my accountant's error of $62,000. We get another letter today that we still owe.

So, I'm on the phone. Nope. A mistake. Apparently, we they receive a large amount, it often freezes the account so that they can verify that it is indeed from the taxpayer who sent it in and isn't misapplied.

How's that for ****ed up?

That's the meat of the bonfire; all the rest are stupid attempts by primitives to do a funny.

The IRS is a pain in the ass but generally they will give you sufficient time to fill out and return forms.  My guess is that the letter has been at her sisters for quite a while and it probably only need to be postmarked by the 20th.

WTF is she doing paying service fees to a bank? 

WTF is she doing driving 160 miles to work?  I hope that's 160 miles per week if not she needs to be taxed into oblivion for all the pollution she's creating.  :evillaugh:

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 06:05:42 PM »
So what are you going to do, Grey? I know, damnit, you'll vote for a Dem who'll raise taxes EVEN more.  :mental:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 06:18:49 PM »
I've written checks to the IRS of almost $40,000 (no problems, self-employed and just good years with full FICA). Never had any hold or any trouble. I did almost burst a blood vessel as I wrote those checks. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.