Author Topic: The title is "Go away, you horrible human being"  (Read 1361 times)

Offline jukin

The title is "Go away, you horrible human being"
« on: May 15, 2008, 12:18:30 PM »
NYCGirl  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-14-08 01:39 PM
Original message
John Aravosis (Americablog) FREAKS OUT! And says what many of us here are thinking

Advertisements [?]
The title is "Go away, you horrible human being"

http://www.americablog.com/2008/05/go-away-you-horrible...

IT'S NOT CLOSE. YOU FREAKING LOST THE NOMINATION, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Good God. What is wrong with her? The Clintons and their campaign staff don't give a damn that they are now hurting our electoral chances in the fall against McCain and against the Republicans in Congress. Their campaign isn't happening in some vacuum, and they know it. Our candidates can't fundraise because of her. Obama can't focus on McCain because of her. Obama is wasting money on HER, rather than spending it on McCain, because of her. EMILY's List, and AFSCME, and the American Federation of Teachers and others are wasting their members' money on her now-failed race - money that they could be spending, should be spending, on other real races, races that haven't already lost. She can't win, the math says she lost the nomination, but she doesn't give a damn. She's going to stay in the race like some spoiled hateful egotistical brat.

Why is the media even covering her? The only stories that should be written about Hillary Clinton is how much damage she's causing our party. How she's hurting fundraising at the DNC - they even admitted it, they're not raising the money they need to fight John McCain because of this woman. Why don't you write some stories about how she is hurting our candidates who can't fundraise because of her? How she has forced EMILY's List and AFSCME and the AFT to waste their money because of her. How she has caused a civil war in the Netroots. Five months ago we all felt that we had 3 great candidates. Now, far too many of us loathe Hillary Clinton, and she has done her racist best to ensure that her supporters can't stand Barack Obama either.

The Clintons don't give a damn about our party. Their party, their church, is themselves. To hell with everyone else. I actually liked Hillary up until a few months ago. Other bloggers used to tell me that Joe and I were too nice to Hillary. People just assumed that we were endorsing her. Now I actually loathe her. She makes me yell at the TV like she's George Bush, and no one other than George Bush makes me yell at the TV - until now. I actually can't stand her or her husband any more. I defended her. I defended her husband. And now I'm actually wondering if the Republicans weren't right about them. That's how bad she has damaged her reputation. People who actually liked you, who actually helped you, who actually defended you, LOATHE you now. Call me a Clinton-hater all you like, but people like me were the ones who had your back. And we never will again.

Let me close with what Mike Huckabee just said on MSNBC:

"The happiest person in America tonight is John McCain."

Fell the warmth of a big bonfire of tolerance and love for the former queen of DUmmyland and lots of wretched swamprat graphics.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5966790

TBF  Donating Member  (503 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-14-08 02:14 PM
Response to Reply #7
49. It's not just his opinion - it's my opinion too. We should have a vote

I bet it resonates with a whole bunch of people out there. Oh, that's right, we did vote and Obama is ahead by miles. She's still got the hard-working white racists, and that's about it.

Sooooo every vote does NOT count if the vote is the way you want. You would love communist countries and dictatorships.

LisaM  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-14-08 01:46 PM
Response to Original message
10. This is so unconstructive. Haven't you already gotten rid of enough Hillary people?

If Skinner wonders why DU fundraising is down, if the DNC isn't getting money, I think they need look no farther than articles like this to see why. First, Obama is sucking up all the money. His fundraising numbers are through the roof, other fundraising numbers are down. This is Hillary's fault? That is a REACH.

I WILL donate to DU this fund drive because I don't think the admins meant for this site to be hijacked by supporters of any one candidate in a close election. After this, though, I will question whether I should pay any more to be insulted here on a daily basis.

It's so disingenuous to say that this article says what so many people are thinking. THINKING? They shout it from the rooftops every day.

chip, chip, chip, chip.

antifaschits  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu May-15-08 07:36 AM
Response to Reply #28
194. true. most of them are center, center-right.

You win a free trip to the kooky ranch.

zidzi  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-14-08 02:26 PM
Response to Reply #40
59. Thank you, ProSense.. I think John Aravosis

is dead on with his rant. hilary's rove approach will not go unanswered by Thinking Dems.

That leaves between 99-101% of Dummies out.

hfojvt  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-14-08 02:13 PM
Response to Reply #10
48. How does this article insult you?

It's about Hillary, not about Hillary supporters.

As for the website being hijacked, I think it is just democracy in action. Aren't there still a number of Obama-bashing threads? There were last night - he's losing his base, he cannot win, Obots will blame Hillary when he loses, etc. And there have been numerous threads like your post, complaining about the behaviour of BHO supporters.

Then I guess your definition of democracy is totalitarian communism but I think you know that.

murielm99  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-14-08 03:06 PM
Response to Reply #10
84. I'm not donating this cycle.

I will wait and see what happens to this site. It is not the fun and educational place it used to be. I am less inspired to find and post articles myself, too.

chip, chip, chip, chip

AlbertCat  (132 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu May-15-08 12:41 PM
Response to Reply #10
211. in a close election

This is a close election?

To begin with, it's not THE election, and secondly, it's not close. Obama has the lead. I lost all interest in the primary thing when Edwards dropped out. Obama is not my 1st choice but, as it seems he will get the nomination.... unless Hillary pulls a fast and sneaky one...I'm for him. I'm for him because he's the Dem candidate....obviously.

Close election....that's a good one.

A difference of less than 8% is not close? The math and statistics skills AMAAAAAAZE me

LakeSamish706  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-14-08 01:53 PM
Response to Original message
20. As I have posted before on DU its seriously time for the DNC to take a serious...

look at both Hillary and Bill as far as continuing to have them in the Democratic party! As has been mentioned here before, Hillary is probably staying in to damage Obama to open a bid for her run in 2012, and that to me is disgusting.

Someone has been eating her smart pills.

Texas Hill Country  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-14-08 01:55 PM
Response to Reply #20
26. fine, continue to alienate, force her out of the party, run her as an Indy and rip your party apart.

good move

I would love her to Perot nObama.  Poetic justice for her husband never getting 50% of the electorate.

IT IS A HUGE BONFIRE. I think you can see it from space.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: The title is "Go away, you horrible human being"
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 12:22:40 PM »
A difference of less than 8% is not close? The math and statistics skills AMAAAAAAZE me

It's only close or not a "mandate" when the percentages are that small if it's Bush defeating ManBearPig or John F'n Kerry.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 12:25:16 PM »
Hillary is the Britney Spears of the Democratic Party. 
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 12:27:44 PM »
Well, Hell, as far as I know, Barry Obama is still 16 votes short of getting the Democrat nomination for president.

That means Hillary Clinton still has a shot at it.

A long shot, sure, but a shot.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Actually, I think for the good for the Democrat party, Barry Obama should step down and let Hillary Clinton have it; she's earned it, and from the Democrat side, she'd run a closer race against John McCain than the presumptive Democrat nominee.

Barry Obama's still short of what he needs, so Hillary Clinton has every right to remain in the race.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »
If Hillary can get FL and MI counted, and ends up with the popular vote, she should be the nominee by the Dems own standards.  Al Gore won the popular vote, and they've cried ever since.  How can they give the nomination to Obama if he doesn't hold the popular vote?
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 12:40:17 PM »
If Hillary can get FL and MI counted, and ends up with the popular vote, she should be the nominee by the Dems own standards.  Al Gore won the popular vote, and they've cried ever since.  How can they give the nomination to Obama if he doesn't hold the popular vote?
"Rules are for thee, not for meeeeee"
DNC handbook, page 890,798,723,874, paragraph 3234, see section titled "Every vote counts, what it really means".   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 01:45:00 PM »
IT'S NOT CLOSE. YOU FREAKING LOST THE NOMINATION, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Good God. What is wrong with her? The Clintons and their campaign staff don't give a damn that they are now hurting our electoral chances in the fall against McCain and against the Republicans in Congress. Their campaign isn't happening in some vacuum, and they know it. Our candidates can't fundraise because of her. Obama can't focus on McCain because of her. Obama is wasting money on HER, rather than spending it on McCain, because of her.

There is always a plan, and this plan is moving along quite nicely I'd say.

Heh...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 01:49:07 PM »

"Rules are for thee, not for meeeeee"
DNC handbook, page 890,798,723,874, paragraph 3234, see section titled "Every vote counts, what it really means".   :whatever:

HI5 LMFAO :lmao:

There does need to be a democrat party to english translation guide.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »
Well, Hell, as far as I know, Barry Obama is still 16 votes short of getting the Democrat nomination for president.

That means Hillary Clinton still has a shot at it.

A long shot, sure, but a shot.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Actually, I think for the good for the Democrat party, Barry Obama should step down and let Hillary Clinton have it; she's earned it, and from the Democrat side, she'd run a closer race against John McCain than the presumptive Democrat nominee.

Barry Obama's still short of what he needs, so Hillary Clinton has every right to remain in the race.

Not only that, but I heard yesterday that the "pledged" delegates are "locked-in" to whatever candidate they're going for for just the last week before the convention.  So, it's possible--within the DNC rules--to "pirate" the delegates before then.  Don't know if this is true, but . . . if it is,  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 02:50:57 PM »
I can't wait 'til their convention.

In no way does the above post reflect any racist undertones toward the democratic parties percieved nominee. :evillaugh: