Author Topic: Brand-new DUmmy makes pro-cop thread. Pop your corn, folks.  (Read 663 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
jehop61 (69 posts)

View profile

So much hatred

Today I'm seeing many, many anti police statements on DU that it almost brings tears to my eyes. Yes, police actions can sometimes be overboard, but have any of you ever thought about the men and women behind these badges? They are people just like you who have families and who face danger every day just so society as a whole can function. Without police presence, life in this country would be intolerable. Who among you have ever scraped bodies off the pavement after a serious accident? Who has looked down the barrel of a gun? Who has been beaten by a crazed husband after a police officer has responded to his wife's call for help? Who has taken abandoned children on Christmas Day to a shelter so they can be cared for?

These are some things a person close to me has witnessed as a police officer. Police Officers are not all bad, nor do they hate protesters. They are charged with protecting a city and some protesters are intent upon hurting others and seriously damaging property. No matter what your protest, it should be lawfully carried out. So be mindful when ranting about the police state in Chicago for two days. There are two sides to every story.

Oh, mama, this is going to be good.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Brand-new DUmmy makes pro-cop thread. Pop your corn, folks.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 11:12:31 AM »
This is 1 of the reasons why Wisconsin ticked me off, the police let the Teachers Union and other Unions to run around unchecked, and those protesting are of the same ideology of those who hate cops.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 12:29:07 PM »
For the most part, the responses disagree with the OP (imagine that), but there are a couple that seem reasonable, along the line that there are good and bad in every group - politicians, teachers, the general public, etc.  Here's one I liked:
Brickbat (11,687 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

4. What? And get people to put down their broad brushes?

That's crazy talk
This too shall pass.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 06:23:37 PM »
You just have to love this guy:
FedUp_Queer (960 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
127. The first thing that came to mind...
North Korea.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 08:32:49 AM »
Dragonbreathp9d
92. Most cops suck- there are only a few good apples
Right now I'm dealing with legal problems surrounding what was basically a stop and frisk. My rights were violated and a controlled substance was planted on me. So I have no love for cops right now.

This all bein said I think the reason for so many bad cops has a lot more to do with the system. 1. They are law enforcement. Period. They are not peace officers, they are not protectors of citizenry- they are not supposed to interpret- merely to arrest. 2. Payment for arrests. Yes this does exis in places - I have personally heard police discussing it. 3. Low standards allow bullies from high school to do it legally and with a gun
That part in bold sums up the typical DUmmy mindset.

HughBeaumont
40. Uh, they very much DO hate protesters who are left of center and further.
Ever see any TeaHadists get arrested? Beaten? Inconvenienced in ANY way?

Ever see the armed TeaHadists get harassed? Told to leave? Arrested?

Anecdotal experience: Five freepers in 2007 beat a Gold Star dad (that's someone who lost his son in one of Bewsh's illegal wars) in broad daylight, in a public square. DC's finest arrested NOT A ONE of them. There's photographic proof of that on this site and others. The assailants are highlighted in the pictures, along with these rednecks laughing it up with the police. All day, these chuckleheads were getting away with threats, thrown objects, assaults, etc against our side . .. NOT ONE ARREST.

You would think something like this would have been all over the news. This is the first I am hearing about it.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 08:35:55 AM »
Dragonbreathp9d
92. Most cops suck- there are only a few good apples
Right now I'm dealing with legal problems surrounding what was basically a stop and frisk. My rights were violated and a controlled substance was planted on me. So I have no love for cops right now.

This drug addict/dealer is obviously guilty. He is making the planting story up so his parents don't kick him out of their basement.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 08:42:11 AM »
Planting evidence on him?   :rofl:  so movie........

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 08:47:53 AM »
Planting evidence on him?   :rofl:  so movie........

The first defense with a moron getting caught with an illegal substance is that the cops planted it on them. Most judges don't fall for it.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 08:48:34 AM »
The first defense with a moron getting caught with an illegal substance is that the cops planted it on them. Most judges don't fall for it.

I love the idiots on COPS that say "these pants aren't mine"  or "that purse isn't mine"  they just pick clothing and accessories up and wear them :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 09:00:17 AM »
I love the idiots on COPS that say "these pants aren't mine"  or "that purse isn't mine"  they just pick clothing and accessories up and wear them :lmao:

Yeah, that used to make me laugh also  :lmao:

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 09:01:48 AM »
I love the idiots on COPS that say "these pants aren't mine"  or "that purse isn't mine"  they just pick clothing and accessories up and wear them :lmao:
DH and I have been watching Bait Car lately. They are actually caught on camera and they still lie their butts off. Most common statements are "Somebody just gave me the car" or when caught miles away from where the car was planted "I was just moving it" :rofl:

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 12:35:11 PM »
HughBeaumont

That should tell you more about yourselves than the cops. The Tea Party people are everyday Americans who are good, honest people who do not like the totalitarian direction you ass wipes are attempting to take the country. Since they are good, honest people, and not unruly shitheads like you jerks on the left, there is no reason to arrest them. They are peaceful, obey the law, don't rape their fellow protestors, pick up their trash (and even trash that isn't theirs for nothing more than pride in their country), don't openly use illegal substances in public, and most importantly they don't take shits on cop cars.

Here's a tip to get along better with police next time you want to protest - try not shitting on a cop car, and I bet the cops will be in better moods toward you. That's free advice since you idiots need free shit all the time.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »
Talked to one of the local officers a while back. He had to go and help clear out the disease and filth ridden campsite that the local occupoopers had left. He told me that he was also at a few of the TP gatherings as well. Guess what rally did not require a hazmat suit?
Officers at the TP were relaxed and actually seemed to be listening more to the speakers than watching the crowd. Not the case with the others.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »
HughBeaumont

Ever see the armed TeaHadists get harassed? Told to leave? Arrested?

Um, nope, can't say that I have.  Then again, I've never seen a TEA Party protest/gathering that involved provoking the police or committing crimes, either.  Think that might have something to do with it, DUmbass?

Anecdotal experience: Five freepers in 2007 beat a Gold Star dad (that's someone who lost his son in one of Bewsh's illegal wars) in broad daylight, in a public square. DC's finest arrested NOT A ONE of them. There's photographic proof of that on this site and others. The assailants are highlighted in the pictures, along with these rednecks laughing it up with the police. All day, these chuckleheads were getting away with threats, thrown objects, assaults, etc against our side . .. NOT ONE ARREST.

Bullshit.

For the rest of you **** head DUmmies, I offer the following public service announcement:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8[/youtube]
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 02:39:13 PM »
That should tell you more about yourselves than the cops. The Tea Party people are everyday Americans who are good, honest people who do not like the totalitarian direction you ass wipes are attempting to take the country. Since they are good, honest people, and not unruly shitheads like you jerks on the left, there is no reason to arrest them. They are peaceful, obey the law, don't rape their fellow protestors, pick up their trash (and even trash that isn't theirs for nothing more than pride in their country), don't openly use illegal substances in public, and most importantly they don't take shits on cop cars.

Here's a tip to get along better with police next time you want to protest - try not shitting on a cop car, and I bet the cops will be in better moods toward you. That's free advice since you idiots need free shit all the time.

You should know by now that the teaparty cleaning up after themselves is a capital offense. /DU mode.