Author Topic: Scumbag Ian at it again!  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Scumbag Ian at it again!
« on: May 13, 2008, 10:54:49 AM »
What a peckerhead :whatever:
IanDB1  (1000+ posts)       Tue May-13-08 10:18 AM
Original message
Aww.... did I make you late for your cross-burning? 
 Edited on Tue May-13-08 10:25 AM by IanDB1

In case you can't read those, one is the 700 Club "Marriage = Man + Woman" sticker.

The other says, "Border Control, Not Birth Control." (Someone against The McCain-Kennedy Bill?)
There's another sticker there that used to have some kind of pseudo-patriotic jingoistic phrase on it alongside an American Flag on it, before it was destroyed by the elements

Sorry, bigoted fundie assholes, there is no law that I know of preventing me from driving at the speed limit in the left lane in Massachusetts.

In Pennsylvania, sure. But not here.

Besides, I wasn't in a hurry to change lanes. I like the left lane. And I liked driving directly alongside the SUV with the "No W" Sticker on it that was also driving at the 60 MPH speed limit. It was a very pleasant, relaxing 20 minutes of maximized fuel economy for me. How was it for you?

Also, just so you know the next time, driving over 75 MPH in the break-down lane is a felony.

And by the way, WWJGTFT? Who Would Jesus Give The Finger To?

Y.I.C,

This Guy:

http://www.cafepress.com/Redeployment 
Hey Ian?  :foff: :redbird:http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3277977
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Re: Scumbag Ian at it again!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 12:10:55 PM »
I was slumming this morning and just got done reading that thread, that guy is a piece of work...what an asshat. :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 12:12:42 PM »
Poor Ian. The only way he can make himself feel important is to harrass the more productive members of society.   :loser:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
Poor Ian. The only way he can make himself feel important is to harrass the more productive members of society.   :loser:

He better be careful because those productive members are armed.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 12:45:33 PM »
I want to go on record as saying that I love Bryant69!!!!!  Way to go DU for making Ian look even more like the ass he is today!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 01:24:34 PM »
If I got behind that Prius, I would be too busy laughing to pass! :lmao::rotf::loser:

I like getting up to assholes like that and letting them get a good dose of Harley Davidson exhaust rumble! Let those assholes drive around in their little cracker box Prius. I'm getting 50mpg on the Harley and I don't have to drive a candy assed Prius to be "environmentally conscience".
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 01:34:10 PM »
IanDb1: Go marry your goat and leave the sane world to itself. I am quite sure we will survive just fine. Even if we do drive our Hummers 75 MPH in the left lane.

Again, the hate that consumes you and causes you 24/7 angst pleases me.
Your post gave me 100% wood.

Thank you!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 01:55:47 PM »
People who do that are all *****'s.  I had a guy do that to me the other day and try as I might he wouldn't pull over to the side of the road.  I couldn't figure out why either.  There was a perfectly good ass whuppin just laying there in the ditch and ***** wouldn't pull over and pick it up.

Ian .... come on down to Texas and do that.  Course .... you wouldn't pull over either.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »
There are people like this out there driving around and admitting it to the WORLD on the interweb ..... and road rage gets a bad name?! 

geeze.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 03:31:52 PM »
You've got to wonder HOW Ian knew the "bigoted fundie assholes" were "bigoted fundie assholes" BEFORE the car passed him?  Either there is a "W" sticker on the windshield  ::), Ian was blocking cars regardless of political views...or the whole thing was a **gasp** fabrication!!   :thatsright: :loser:

Not to mention the minor fact that this screed proves that Ian is a bigoted leftist @$$hole.  Hypocrisy at it's finest. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 03:33:30 PM by MrsSmith »

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 04:32:33 PM »
what a ****ing prick.

all I would need is some bologna on his hood on a really hot day and he could have polka dots too.

piece of shit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »
There are days when I wish I still had my old 1967 Chevy Impala. That way when some tool in a prius slows down to block the hi way it would be so much easier to help him off to the side of the road and not have to worry about scratching the car. :bird:
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »
what a ****ing prick.

all I would need is some bologna on his hood on a really hot day and he could have polka dots too.

piece of shit.

Alright ZB ..... I gotta know .... did you sing the song in your head when you spelled B O L O G N A ....??   :-)

KC

*Stolen

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 06:24:22 PM »
what a ******* prick.

piece of shit.

Alright ZB ..... I gotta know .... did you sing the song in your head when you spelled B O L O G N A ....??   :-)

KC

It wasent going through my head just reading it but it sure is now.  :tongue:

It's funny that 90% of the post are calling Ian out for the ass he was being. And MrsSmith is right. How did that chucklehead know the guys politics before he was passed?
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 06:53:32 PM »
And by the way, WWJGTFT? Who Would Jesus Give The Finger To?

YOU are definately high on his list Douchebag
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 07:54:39 PM »
People like Ian almost make me wish I was Muslim.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.